'gimped' classes needs a boost?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Xsorus-Merlin said:
LOL, The fact you guys are losing to 3 savage groups speaks volumes of the players on this server.

aye cus savages are such a gimped class !!!!1 :rolleyes:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Xsorus-Merlin said:
LOL, The fact you guys are losing to 3 savage groups speaks volumes of the players on this server.

NF is going to be a big smack in the face of most of you that is certain

Oh yea, Roll lots of Champions/Friars

Roflmfao, you play mid dont you? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lethul

FH is my second home
Arnor said:
Roflmfao, you play mid dont you? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

he is one of those hibs who boycotted rvr on merlin cause alb got to hard for them ;)

and i dont think there is a single 3 savage grp and i doubt anyone would lose to them. 2 savage 1 zerk 1 bd on the other hand :D

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Xsorus-Merlin said:

Rofl and the fact that hib US players use (or used to) run with 3 spear heros on rvr grps, and consider it as the unbeatable setup, pretty much sums it up the level of yankee servers :worthy:

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Xsorus-Merlin said:

The fact that VNboards was absolutely F U L L with uber whines from US savages when they found out about the 28 effect bug, kinda sums up how ppl on yank servers play savages.

Yes i agree, i wudnt fear any yank savage either who whines he cant spam his savagery line cause of too many effects and fails to notice he cant be grappled.

Ppl at mythic didnt put visual blood in their game so liddul yank kids like you can play this game without parental supervision.

Retard..

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
he is one of those hibs who boycotted rvr on merlin cause alb got to hard for them ;)

and i dont think there is a single 3 savage grp and i doubt anyone would lose to them. 2 savage 1 zerk 1 bd on the other hand :D

dwe shuld make uber melee duo lethul!

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
Xsorus-Merlin said:

1. uhm, when we use savages, we mean h2h spec ones, you know? the ones thats actually useful

2. we still not at the nf patch as u already know, so tanks withouy determination arent really all that useful

fiontan

Fledgling Freddie
about grapple&bodyguard nerf: can't do as long as damage is so insane on classes that cant be CC'd.

about interrupts: Think noone at all mentioned MLs as part of the interrupts. The worst interrupts atm are ml ones, and mids get em in team easiest. Many of the hardest mid grps now got badass instainterrupt on ALL classes in team:
Healer (FZ anyone?) Shammy (fart) Zerk (banelord crap) Skald(zephyr+old crap) Bonedancer(no comment)

about this u.s dude: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom