Ghost Rider 1 & 2

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Coim-
No matter. I'll let you carry on believing that crashing a car at 70mph isn't a risk to your life. I wasn't just talking about getting killed... I'd consider having my legs crushed and having to spend the rest of my life in a wheel-chair far worse than death.

if that happened to me id commit scuicide instantly etc

C

Coim-

Originally posted by --Random--
i agree with the wheelchair thing, i'd rather be killed than paralized. crashing at 70mph is a risk to your life, of course it is. but its not a huge risk, its not like pointing a loaded gun at your head and pulling the trigger.

but anyway, all i was trying to do with this thread was give people that enjoy a bit of action something enjoyable to download/buy. not start a mass flame about how some people are well well well boring and some people like me pwn.

if you, and sissyfoo watched this video i assure you you'd be impressed. but you wont, because that'd be proving yourselves wrong.
I'm going to assume it looks something like the thing out of the Matrix Reloaded... only in real life. Sounds reaaaaaally impressive. :rolleyes:

C

Conchabar

watching ppl do crazy stuff is always funneh
matrix irl whoot whoot can he do superman :p

R

--Random--

I'm going to assume it looks something like the thing out of the Matrix Reloaded... only in real life. Sounds reaaaaaally impressive. :rolleyes:

lol with every post you just prove yourself wronger and wronger (i know wronger isnt strictly a word, but nm). its like that yea, obviously not quite as computerised.

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Conchabar
watching ppl do crazy stuff is always funneh
matrix irl whoot whoot can he do superman :p

xactly, its a bit like watching jackass, except REALLY dangerous, with a huge risk factor, makes some great entertainment.

C

Coim-

lol with every post you just prove yourself wronger and wronger (i know wronger isnt strictly a word, but nm). its like that yea, obviously not quite as computerised.
It's ok. When you finally realise how retarded this entire thread is, I'm sure you'll be happy that I pointed out how stupid this guy is.

C

Coim-

xactly, its a bit like watching jackass, except REALLY dangerous, with a huge risk factor, makes some great entertainment.
Jackass sucks. The only interesting thing I saw on that... was when he was getting kids to kick him in the nuts. That was about as funny as it got.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I probably would be impressed! Doesn't mean I would idolise this guy and masturbate over his thrill seeking antics.

I saw some dude jump through a window on the tenth floor of a building and land in a pool below. It was quite an impressive feat! Doesn't mean I would want to do it. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't do it if I had to.

Incidently, watching videos of people doing stupid things doesn't make you a very interesting person. You should go out and do them yourself!

R

--Random--

It's ok. When you finally realise how retarded this entire thread is, I'm sure you'll be happy that I pointed out how stupid this guy is.

huh

E

Ekydus

Skeletor Vs Beastman is something fucking funny you can download.

(Bam Margera and Brandon Dicamillo)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
I would idolise this guy and masturbate over his thrill seeking antics.

haha u masturbate over guys ewwwwww

R

--Random--

I probably would be impressed! Doesn't mean I would idolise this guy and masturbate over his thrill seeking antics.

I saw some dude jump through a window on the tenth floor of a building and land in a pool below. It was quite an impressive feat! Doesn't mean I would want to do it. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't do it if I had to.

Incidently, watching videos of people doing stupid things doesn't make you a very interesting person. You should go out and do them yourself!

jumping through a window and into a pool isnt skilful, dangerous or impressive, its just... proving that gravity exists. mastering a skill such as motorbiking and using it to its extreme is impressive, and i would idolise anyone that can do so.

incidently, i dont just watch them, as i said, i do have a motorbike, i am a bit of a crazy rider and i have had a number of accidents (2 in the past 4 weeks pwn3d). i will one day have a motorbike as fast as the guy in this video, and i no doubt will be killed on it.. but its all in the name of fun.

C

Conchabar

jumping through a window and into a pool isnt skilful, dangerous or impressive, its just... proving that gravity exists.

hmmmm it isnt funny? i always thought gravity was funny :p

C

Coim-

jumping through a window and into a pool isnt skilful, dangerous or impressive, its just... proving that gravity exists. mastering a skill such as motorbiking and using it to its extreme is impressive, and i would idolise anyone that can do so.

incidently, i dont just watch them, as i said, i do have a motorbike, i am a bit of a crazy rider and i have had a number of accidents (2 in the past 4 weeks pwn3d). i will one day have a motorbike as fast as the guy in this video, and i no doubt will be killed on it.. but its all in the name of fun.
Lol. Riding a motorbike through traffic isn't skillful, dangerous or impressive, it's just... proving that he can ride a bike, and that physics exists.

C

Conchabar

Lol. Riding a motorbike through traffic isn't skillful, dangerous or impressive, it's just... proving that he can ride a bike, and that physics exists.

riding a bike through traffic is skill ppl spit through windows u knwo1?!!!?!!?!

ps close this thread its stupid soon

R

--Random--

ok thats where you've proven yourself wrong once AGAIN. skillful: yes, immensley, knowing exactly which gear is needed, when to break, when to accelerate and when to lean, and putting all these into practice takes a huge amount of skill. he isnt riding like someone thats just past they're test, this guy is a proffesional motorbike racer with all the skills of one. dangerous: extremely, if he so much as clips on of these cars he's dead, he's going between gaps in lorries under a meter wide. impressive: put the last 2 points together and you have impressive.

its proving he can ride a bike, that physics exist, and that his balls are the size of a small continent.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Wow! You are such a daring and brave chap! I bet you get all the girls!

Gentlemen, we have found ourselves a new Repent.

C

Coim-

its proving he can ride a bike, that physics exist, and that his balls are the size of a small continent.
Actually, I think it's more along the lines of proving that he can ride a bike... that physics exist... and that his brain is the size of a small olive.

R

--Random--

hehe god no, if only you knew. trust me im not a new repent. i dont get girls no, mainly because i avoid them because they annoy me.

C

Coim-

Woot. At least I'll be able to get another 100+ posts. :D

R

--Random--

this post is getting so fucking blown out of proportion. as i said a couple of posts ago, i made this thread to give people something fun to watch and to see if anyone else other than me has seen it. not to debate weather its cool or not (which it definatly is).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom