Ghost Rider 1 & 2

R

--Random--

anyone seen either of the ghost rider movies? im just downloading the second one now from suprnova, have the first one already. if you've never heard of it, which u prolyl havnt, download it.. its a real thing of this guy who has an insanely fast motorbike and basically drives through rush hour traffic at 180mph without dying. its quite amazing, totally death defying. he sets himself missions like, travel 42 miles in under 15 minutes in rush hour traffic, and succeeds :( he's so leet i want his babies.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Wow! That sounds soooo cool! God, I wish I could do 'crazy and insane stunts' like that! That would be awesome! I would be a total chick magnet or something! Wow!

...or not.

S

saltymcpepper

dammit thought there was a real ghost rider film :<

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

So did I. Now I find out that its about some dipshit who rides a motorbike through they city at high speed! OOOO!! BIG THRILLS!!

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
So did I. Now I find out that its about some dipshit who rides a motorbike through they city at high speed! OOOO!! BIG THRILLS!!
You never know... might even be as interesting as David Blaine in his box!! :D

R

--Random--

Wow! That sounds soooo cool! God, I wish I could do 'crazy and insane stunts' like that! That would be awesome! I would be a total chick magnet or something! Wow!

...or not.

tiny hint of jealousy in your voice there. fact of the matter is, this guy has shown bravery beyond anything i could even imagine, let alone see. and it isnt about being a chick magnet, although yes that would be a side effect, its about showing people how far you can push yourself.

you get all these wankers with they're '1.3 litre renault 5 gt turbo' done up with 15 grand worth of equipment, then you see a bike like this.. costing about 6 grand brand new, that could beat 'any' car in any race..

just think, an 8 grand bike could thrash a porche, ferrari, lambourgini, anything off the lights and at top speed.

if you'd seen the video you too would realise how amazing this guy is.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by --Random--
tiny hint of jealousy in your voice there. fact of the matter is, this guy has shown bravery beyond anything i could even imagine, let alone see. and it isnt about being a chick magnet, although yes that would be a side effect, its about showing people how far you can push yourself.

you get all these wankers with they're '1.3 litre renault 5 gt turbo' done up with 15 grand worth of equipment, then you see a bike like this.. costing about 6 grand brand new, that could beat 'any' car in any race..

just think, an 8 grand bike could thrash a porche, ferrari, lambourgini, anything off the lights and at top speed.

if you'd seen the video you too would realise how amazing this guy is.
It's not bravery, and it's certainly not amazing. It's stupidity. If you can't see that, you're as stupid as he is.

R

--Random--

omg sissyfoo i used to almost think you were ok, but you sound like a right wanker lol! you blatently havnt ever driven or ridden a motorbike, and blatently cant appreciate the feeling you get from it. if you get your thrills from rvr in daoc then fair enough, i honestly feel sorry for you, but dicing with death is the only thrill that can satisfy people like this guy, which is truely amazing. he isnt just going fast through busy traffic either.. you dont seem to understand the point, he's driving... at 180+ mph, through busy MOTORWAY traffic, weaving in and out perfectly with immense skill.. i just feel sorry for you :(

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Coim-
It's not bravery, and it's certainly not amazing. It's stupidity. If you can't see that, you're as stupid as he is.

would you have the guts to even ride a motorbike full stop? let alone at this kind of speed? i'd agree he wasnt brave if he was deliberatly TRYING to kill himself, but the fact that he doesnt want to die really does show bravery, he's a huge thrill seeker, and it makes for excellent watching. and it is amazing, you dont seem to grasp what im saying here. let me say it again.

180+mph... through rush hour... MOTORWAY traffic... between gaps under a meter wide, between lorries trucks and cars.. and not hitting anything. truely amazing.

C

Coim-

would you have the guts to even ride a motorbike full stop? let alone at this kind of speed? i'd agree he wasnt brave if he was deliberatly TRYING to kill himself, but the fact that he doesnt want to die really does show bravery, he's a huge thrill seeker, and it makes for excellent watching. and it is amazing, you dont seem to grasp what im saying here. let me say it again.

180+mph... through rush hour... MOTORWAY traffic... between gaps under a meter wide, between lorries trucks and cars.. and not hitting anything. truely amazing.
So to summarise... he's stupid and can ride a bike.

R

--Random--

So to summarise... he's stupid and can ride a bike.

to summarise, no, he's a web designer and fluent in english and swedish (he's a swede), therefore prolly not stupid. and he cant just ride a bike, he rides the bike like a pro, which he is after riding for 20 years. i respect this guy more than.. my own mother. i'd have sex with him if he demanded it, just out of pure respect.

C

Coim-

So you respect someone who's putting his, and other peoples lives in danger?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

omg sissyfoo i used to almost think you were ok, but you sound like a right wanker lol! you blatently havnt ever driven or ridden a motorbike, and blatently cant appreciate the feeling you get from it. if you get your thrills from rvr in daoc then fair enough, i honestly feel sorry for you, but dicing with death is the only thrill that can satisfy people like this guy, which is truely amazing. he isnt just going fast through busy traffic either.. you dont seem to understand the point, he's driving... at 180+ mph, through busy MOTORWAY traffic, weaving in and out perfectly with immense skill.. i just feel sorry for you :(

~falls about laughing~

Dude! You are sooo right! My life has been missing something. I guess once I ride a motor bike I can die complete. Pfft...

I'm sorry that I don't get a hard on from thinking about motor cycles or driving really, really fast through motor way traffic but...well, quite simply, I don't give a flying fuck. Why would I want to do that?

"Hmm...what shall I do today? Ooo! I know! I'll get on a motor bike, endanger my life and the lives of other people so I can go home and be a real stud in bed with the missus!"

Big fucking deal. Go take your hero worshipping and post it in a forum where the subscribers would actually give two tosses!

S

saltymcpepper

dont argue with them, they will spam untill you lose

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Ghost Rider pwns joo all tbh.

I hope to god you are talking about the real Ghost Rider and not this mong who likes to break law so he can get a boner!

S

saltymcpepper

just checked google and teh ghost rider film is due out next year pwnpwn xD

O

old.Dillinja

I hope to god you are talking about the real Ghost Rider and not this mong who likes to break law so he can get a boner!

Yeah, real one. I think.

Sorry about the slow replies, broadband has been on teh fritz!1! for over a week now, hence the decrease in my posts. Hopefully I can get it sorted soon and I will be able to get back to my usual self.

R

--Random--

So you respect someone who's putting his, and other peoples lives in danger?

yes, and he doesnt put anyone elses life in danger, how many pedestrians do you see crossing motorways? he's certainly not gonna hurt anyone thats inside a car, the only person he can kill is himself.

and sissyfoo, i spose some people are just... more boring than others. namely you, and coim. spose thats the kinda person that plays online rpgs for thrills. i like mmorpgs, but i know you need a bit of excitement in your life aswell, dont think i'd be able to go on without my bike. but yea, spose u can just stick to running fast with a minstrel or somut.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Wow! Its, like, you know so much about me! Spooky!

...moron. :rolleyes:

Because I don't own a motor cycle means I live a boring life? What the fuck do you know about my life? Naaaahfing!

R

--Random--

Because I don't own a motor cycle means I live a boring life?

basically yea. do you drive? what do YOU do for excitement/thrill seeking then, enlighten me.

C

Coim-

yes, and he doesnt put anyone elses life in danger, how many pedestrians do you see crossing motorways? he's certainly not gonna hurt anyone thats inside a car, the only person he can kill is himself.

and sissyfoo, i spose some people are just... more boring than others. namely you, and coim. spose thats the kinda person that plays online rpgs for thrills. i like mmorpgs, but i know you need a bit of excitement in your life aswell, dont think i'd be able to go on without my bike. but yea, spose u can just stick to running fast with a minstrel or somut.
Riiiiiiiiight. You have really fucked up views of a motorway. If he crashed into someone... other cars coming along... they swerved, what's the next logical step? I'll tell you... since it's obvious you'll never get it yourself...

A BIG CRASHHHHHHH!!!

R

--Random--

Riiiiiiiiight. You have really fucked up views of a motorway. If he crashed into someone... other cars coming along... they swerved, what's the next logical step? I'll tell you... since it's obvious you'll never get it yourself...

A BIG CRASHHHHHHH!!!

lol give a crap.. he'd be dead by the time he hit the floor so he hasnt gotta worry about anyone else being hurt. plus.. people would prolly just break and slow down tbh lol, as i said its heavy traffic, they aint moving that fast, 70mph maximum, and its not easy to die in a car going only at 70mph. he's not really putting anyone in any direct danger. if he was doing this on busy streets with pedestrians all over the place i'd possibly agree. would still think he's cool tho.

C

Conchabar

i thought it was a snuff movie im disapointed now

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Conchabar
i thought it was a snuff movie im disapointed now

naa, although i do have nuff snuff movies aswell lol. this is better tho tbh. there is another one of a french chap calling himself the black prince, he did a lap of paris in some rediculous time, and recorded it. the next day when he tried again he died lol, n00b.

C

Coim-

lol give a crap.. he'd be dead by the time he hit the floor so he hasnt gotta worry about anyone else being hurt. plus.. people would prolly just break and slow down tbh lol, as i said its heavy traffic, they aint moving that fast, 70mph maximum, and its not easy to die in a car going only at 70mph. he's not really putting anyone in any direct danger. if he was doing this on busy streets with pedestrians all over the place i'd possibly agree. would still think he's cool tho.
Omg, how retarded are you? If you crash into something at 70mph you're very lucky to survive. Have you ever seen crash tests? 30mph is enough to kill someone. Oh, and I suppose you know how long it would take for them to stop, going at 70mph? If someone infront of you stops, I'd doubt you'd have the reactions to stop without smashing into the back of them.

R

--Random--

Omg, how retarded are you? If you crash into something at 70mph you're very lucky to survive. Have you ever seen crash tests? 30mph is enough to kill someone. Oh, and I suppose you know how long it would take for them to stop, going at 70mph? If someone infront of you stops, I'd doubt you'd have the reactions to stop without smashing into the back of them.
roflmao take some driving lessons. ok, lets start here. you can easily get away with crashing in excess of 100mph and survive in a car. i went into the side of a car on my bike while i was travelling at 35-40mph last week, and i got back up with only a few cuts and bruises, and thats on a bike.. 100x more dangerous. you seem to be overestimating how easy it is to be killed in a car accident, nowerdays its very difficult unless your involved in a head on collision.

and, if your travelling at 70mph, and the person in front is travelling at the same speed, when he breaks.. he doesnt just stop dead does he?! have you heard of the 2 second rule? travel 2 seconds behind the car infront at any speed, simply because the stopping distance of the car is increased dramatically the faster its going, giving you more time to react and break aswell.

C

Coim-

roflmao take some driving lessons. ok, lets start here. you can easily get away with crashing in excess of 100mph and survive in a car. i went into the side of a car on my bike while i was travelling at 35-40mph last week, and i got back up with only a few cuts and bruises, and thats on a bike.. 100x more dangerous. you seem to be overestimating how easy it is to be killed in a car accident, nowerdays its very difficult unless your involved in a head on collision.

and, if your travelling at 70mph, and the person in front is travelling at the same speed, when he breaks.. he doesnt just stop dead does he?! have you heard of the 2 second rule? travel 2 seconds behind the car infront at any speed, simply because the stopping distance of the car is increased dramatically the faster its going, giving you more time to react and break aswell.
No matter. I'll let you carry on believing that crashing a car at 70mph isn't a risk to your life. I wasn't just talking about getting killed... I'd consider having my legs crushed and having to spend the rest of my life in a wheel-chair far worse than death.

R

--Random--

No matter. I'll let you carry on believing that crashing a car at 70mph isn't a risk to your life. I wasn't just talking about getting killed... I'd consider having my legs crushed and having to spend the rest of my life in a wheel-chair far worse than death.

i agree with the wheelchair thing, i'd rather be killed than paralized. crashing at 70mph is a risk to your life, of course it is. but its not a huge risk, its not like pointing a loaded gun at your head and pulling the trigger.

but anyway, all i was trying to do with this thread was give people that enjoy a bit of action something enjoyable to download/buy. not start a mass flame about how some people are well well well boring and some people like me pwn.

if you, and sissyfoo watched this video i assure you you'd be impressed. but you wont, because that'd be proving yourselves wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom