Ghost Rider 1 & 2

C

Coim-

So... before you edited... what you were trying to say was... you're Karam? (didn't really get chance to read it, just hit quote, and by that time you'd edited)

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Coim-
So... before you edited... what you were trying to say was... you're Karam? (didn't really get chance to read it, just hit quote, and by that time you'd edited)

whos karam :(

C

Coim-

Originally posted by --Random--
whos karam :(
Never mind. All I saw was something about being closer to the person Repent wanted to be.

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Coim-
Never mind. All I saw was something about being closer to the person Repent wanted to be.

oh right, yea. and btw, i was joking when i said whos karam. thats like asking, whos god? :cool:

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Wow! You are such a daring and brave chap! I bet you get all the girls!

Gentlemen, we have found ourselves a new Repent.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but i wanted his title :(

C

Coim-

oh right, yea. and btw, i was joking when i said whos karam. thats like asking, whos god? :cool:
It's Karam. :eek:

O

old.Dillinja

We should've known when we saw the sig tbh.

A

Alkoran

Do you truly belive that a motorcyclist traveling at 120mph weaving through 70mph traffic is not at risk of causing a serious accident?

His lack of respect for the lives of others on the road is no reason to worship him.

There are far better and braver people who risk(or have risked), and in many cases lose(or have lost), their lives for much more deserving causes. In your lifetime you will fail to acknowledge serveral million of them.

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Alkoran
Do you truly belive that a motorcyclist traveling at 120mph weaving through 70mph traffic is not at risk of causing a serious accident?

180mph

A

Alkoran

180mph

Were you aiming for minimalist, calm, cool and uncaring?

Well imagine you are traveling in a straight line at your pointlessly corrected speed for several days. Now look back at where you started. Horizon in the way? This should give you an idea of the distance by which you have missed your target.

C

Conchabar

His lack of respect for the lives of others on the road is no reason to worship him.

he deserves a big it up tbh

R

--Random--

Were you aiming for minimalist, calm, cool and uncaring?

Well imagine you are traveling in a straight line at your pointlessly corrected speed for several days. Now look back at where you started. Horizon in the way? This should give you an idea of the distance by which you have missed your target.

am i just tired or did none of that make sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom