Football Gerrard

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
That other thread is pure win. I almost registered to reply :p

Marc

FH is my second home
What a nothing trial this is. It was a bout of fisticuffs between 2 people and thats it. No one was hurt. I cant believe its gone to trial!!!

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
What a nothing trial this is. It was a bout of fisticuffs between 2 people and thats it. No one was hurt. I cant believe its gone to trial!!!

Neither can I, only reason it has is because hes a footballer playing for england earning how ever stupid amount a year.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

between 1 person and gerrard and his 4 mates was it not?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
To me being a celebrity should make it a special case and mean harder consequences simply because celebs use their status to amplify every other part of interaction with society. Celeb coems to a packed restuaraunt with a cue and expects and often happy to be put to front of cue. Celebs often quite happy to take freebies from shops and places instead of paying. Imo its similiar to way they interact with media, how many times have we seen celebs on every tv show , and press conference using media to promote themselfs yet few weeks later they QQing the press doesnt giv them any privacy. Celeb status is a double edged sword.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Except someone was hurt :p

We are all hurt by this, by putting up with such shite news of a case the CPS gobshites pursued...or is this a private prosecution, either way, Judge is a tosser for hearing it unless Gerrard has previous....

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gerrard has previous - for drink driving. So another alcohol related charge which is why can understand it was put forward.

Also Gerrard is the only person out the group that claims to not be guilty. The rest entered a guilty plee. Being tha tGerrard was closest to the action and was being held back in the end gives the picture that he done something, and is thus guilty also.

It shouldnt been in court because he should just pled guilty, take the small fine/community service and save the public a shed load of money in court fees. Now we got to put up with all this just for a fine and community service.

Mind you, after all this if found guilty I hope that England dont allow him to play. I rather have players that are worse but actually got control of their tempers, but such is life. He get back because he is Gerrard

Edit:
lmao,

But Mr Gerrard added: "I am certainly mistaken in thinking he was coming towards me to throw punches at me."

Really!!! because when someone elbowed in the face right in front of me I would immediately think that the stagger is him coming at me :p

Talivar

Part of the furniture
If he is found guilty after pleading not guilty he could get 6months prison time, thats for Affray, ofc they probally be lenient because of who he is but all depends on the jury and judge tommorow.

Corran

Part of the furniture
100hrs community service + 10minutes of work fine!

gohan

FH is my second home
Mind you, after all this if found guilty I hope that England dont allow him to play. I rather have players that are worse but actually got control of their tempers, but such is life.

rooney best never play then xD

Corran

Part of the furniture
rooney best never play then xD

rooney normally has "controlled" outbursts though, well ok not quite but he keeps it on the pitch at least. He hasnt gone around punching people for not being allowed to pick some George Micheal or other lame music :p

<edit: need to protect rooney - he going to lose his england place to Owen - well you never know! >

gohan

FH is my second home
rooney normally has "controlled" outbursts though, well ok not quite but he keeps it on the pitch at least. He hasnt gone around punching people for not being allowed to pick some George Micheal or other lame music :p

<edit: need to protect rooney - he going to lose his england place to Owen - well you never know! >

in all seriousness rooney hasnt had proper stikre partner since owen was dropped hopefully they will be back in england together on form for the WC

owen storming atm

Corran

Part of the furniture
In the 2 malaysian games Owen showed he still got the poaching and reactions around the box which he didnt show at newcastle really... if he can get his fitness right up there to go with the additional sharpness from playing alot of football he may turn out to be a great capture by Fergi. Be funny if the top signing turned out to be the free transfer :D

Owen could turn out to be much like Van Nist with the poaching lots of goals, as really not had a player like that since.

gohan

FH is my second home
dont see utd makign many signings really

i expect to see more of foster evans rafeal fabio fletcher anderson and macheuda tho

Corran

Part of the furniture
Indeed there is little need for more signings.... to be honst the only reason to get a big name in would be to calm the crowd after tevez and ronaldo leaving.

With what happened we just be changing the style of play. I think we will do away with the 4-3-3 and go back to a more standard 4-4-2 formation.

Foster will get more appearances, see that as a given as i believe he is the one that has to be the new No1 when VDS goes. Kuszsak just isnt up to the job imo, but losing VDS is going to be much like losing our big Dane.

Rafael definately play more, he is going to be a great player and in many ways i hope Neville gets more injuries so he keeps out the way. lol.

Fletcher and Anderson both get plenty of games last year as was. Park signing a new contract soon it seems. So we got plenty of depth in midfield but lacking that "big name" that often is linked with the united midfields in the past.

This season though we will just have to go back more towards the "team" rather then the individuals. As a whole we have been good but always insisted on going through a certain player alot of the time, and to be honest this cost as at times even if it did pan out with titles.

One thing i wont miss is the childish sulking when decisions didnt go ronaldos way, yes alot of fouls werent given but no need for that act. It got irritating that always done it and didnt chase back, think that why i liked him upfront

edit:
hmm we got offtopic! down with gerrard.

lock him up for 6months and alonso to return to spain with masch in tow. End liverpools challenge :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Rafael definately play more, he is going to be a great player and in many ways i hope Neville gets more injuries so he keeps out the way. lol.

haha, i know it offtopic for the thread but make this comment yesterday. go to bbc this morning and see:

Man Utd send injured Neville home

Cursed the guy.. now just need rafael to get fully fit from his ankle injury

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
been found not guilty..

WHAT?!!! THERE'S A FUCKING VIDEO OF HIM PUNCHING SOMEONE IN THE FACE!!!

if that had been me or any of you... we'd get done.

but noooo.. he's stevie gerrard... he cant do time.. he's special

FUCK OFF. utter disgrace. justice sucks.

soze

I am a FH squatter
been found not guilty..

No if it had been me or you as a first offence you would have got a slap on the wrist and it would never have gone to court. The only reason it got there was because he is Gerrard and they wanted to avoid this shit. Look at how many pub fights there are how many of them end up in jail?

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
been found not guilty..

Lmao get a clue, still bitter because Newcastle went down? :d

Everz

FH is my second home
So what, we all knew it, hes a footballer, they can get away with murder (hi Lee Hughes you fucking ****)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shock horror. It what everyone expected to happen!

But that what happens if your a celebraty (amy whiner got found not guilty of assualt today as well, not that i know anything about that case)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Guys honestly, like other have said it should never have gone to court. Waste of public money. I still stand by my comments that the FA should punish him though.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i think gerrard should be hung, drawn and quatered, but it's got nothing to do with this scrap

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I live in this city. If I came across him, I'd think twice about even looking at him never mind saying hello to him and asking for an autograph...

Note to self, do not make attempts to interview local footballers when freelancing as a journalist...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom