News Germany - singing animals soon to be outlawed

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They do it to men as well, clearly they MUST WANT TEH ANAL.

Maybe they just want to come and don't give a fuck what in?

Cows'll mount just about anything, voluntarily. It's how a lot of semen samples are taken. They have something for them to mount and fuck - and they oblige.

Why the fuck not? Where's the harm Waz?

Edit: Beginning to get miffed that I'm arguing hard in a bestality thread - I think my point's been made sufficiently :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Where's the harm? :D

You fucking joker. I'm genuinely struggling to believe you're being serious.

No-one is this fucking stupid and blind to harm to both participants.

You're beginning to get miffed about defending bestiality? Isn't it about time you got a job so you know, you stopped thinking and talking utter bullshit all day? You need some focus back in your life.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hold the f*cking phone, this argument with Scouse is just ridicilous.

Why aren't we focusing on Scouse saying he's watched almost every bestiality video around, meaning he's effectively looking for more :X3:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
But the law is about protection. You protect people or animals from potential avenues of harm. Our perceived (and highly flawed) sophistication levels are irrelevant, especially in animals we have always considered to be "below us" in terms of intelligence levels.

Look at dolphins as an example, people never realised they were even half as intelligent as they were until we looked at them really closely. Just because we're not aware of an animal's level of intelligence doesn't mean we shouldn't be working to protect them.

rynnor

Rockhound
But the law is about protection. You protect people or animals from potential avenues of harm. Our perceived (and highly flawed) sophistication levels are irrelevant, especially in animals we have always considered to be "below us" in terms of intelligence levels.

Look at dolphins as an example, people never realised they were even half as intelligent as they were until we looked at them really closely. Just because we're not aware of an animal's level of intelligence doesn't mean we shouldn't be working to protect them.

This is a different point though - I was just responding to your earlier post that you thought people were stupid to think animals would shag humans without very artificial situations - I think that you are wrong based on seeing plenty of dogs that did try to hump people.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's how a lot of semen samples are taken. They have something for them to mount and fuck - and they oblige.

herp-derp-meme-face-i5.jpg

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Dolphins are famous for gang-rape so fuck 'em in the fucking blow-holes tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dolphins are famous for gang-rape so fuck 'em in the fucking blow-holes tbh.

I can't find it but there was a story in the Times about ten years ago about a man being caught wanking a dolphin off in British waters - a boatload of japanese tourists just happened to be there at the time.

The dolphin had turned upside-down and was letting the man have a go (there's no doubt at all that that was consensual). The japs came along and took a load of happy-snap photos! He claimed he was just "hitching a ride" - on it's penis :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
Sorry to disappoint you, Scouse, but even though I consider myself a christian I agree with you ;). Sure, it's not something I would engage in and within my (christian) cultural view I consider it wrong. However: I wouldn't impose that cultural view on anyone else, unless in cases where actual harm is inflicted and I don't feel anyone has convincingly shown what the harm is in bestiality.

Disgust isn't sufficient a reason to outlaw something.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sorry to disappoint you, Scouse, but even though I consider myself a christian I agree with you ;)

I like this not because you agree with me (though 9 times out of 10 that's definitely the best move any human being can make ;)) - but because you've assessed the situation and decided for yourself what you think is correct.

It does go against the teachings of the church:
Leviticus 18:23 said:
Neither shall you lie with any beast to defile yourself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

and for that reason alone it's eminently sensible - not that there's nothing good said in the bible - but because people, when using reason, come to moral decisions on their own that tend to be better than those proscribed "just because" :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Some guy f*cked a monkey, we got aids. I think there's reason enough not to f*ck outside our special monkey kingdom.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
old.Tohtori said:
Some guy f*cked a monkey, we got aids. I think there's reason enough not to f*ck outside our special monkey kingdom.

This. All morality aside, it's a public health issue.

NB. I would assume animal behaviour in bestiality Films would be driven by operant conditioning ( an animal trainer in other words) so hardly "consensual". Whether the animal enjoys it is open to question, but since we can't know for sure then it's sensible to assume they don't.

And of course the most important argument against; ewwww.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
We will welcome the Germans here in Denmark, where it is still legal as long as the animal is not harmed in any way!

"Oh jah mein liebchen.. Kann you feelscht das?"

"moo" * *"No? wtf are you trying to do back there? Impress me?"

I see a promising business opportunity!
I might know where we can buy a cow or two, also some chickens and a piggy!

Sprechen sie deutsch ?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I see a promising business opportunity!
I might know where we can buy a cow or two, also some chickens and a piggy!

Sprechen sie deutsch ?
What's sex farm in German?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

NB. I would assume animal behaviour in bestiality Films would be driven by operant conditioning ( an animal trainer in other words) so hardly "consensual". Whether the animal enjoys it is open to question, but since we can't know for sure then it's sensible to assume they don't.

It's stunning this isn't obvious to more people. It seems a lot of people care not for other living creatures here, but are more than happy to use/defend those who shove their cocks into anything.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Should it be outlawed to (knowingly) practice unprotected sex with someone HIV-positive when you're not infected yourself?

Animal behaviour of most domesticated animals is driven by operant conditioning though. If you consider this an argument against bestiality (films) then we should close down all dog training schools. And let's not forget all those horrible equestrians! For the record: I do personally have some problems with domesticating animals, but I'd wager most of the people opposed to bestiality do not.

I do agree this is in fact the most important argument, but very few people seem willing to admit that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I was pointing out that its operant conditioning driving the animals behaviour NOT as Scouse is contending, innate animal horniness. Therefore not consensual. It doesn't have a bearing on the use of operant conditioning in other areas, but I would point out that unnecessary operant conditioning is frowned upon these days; hence the demise of circus animals and mine-hunting dolphins etc. but we still have to interact with animals so dog-training schools still exist.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Whats 'unnecessary' is up for debate, though. We don't have to interact with pets. We breed them mainly for our own enjoyment. Pets essentially are wild animals which we've conditioned to behave in a way that pleases us. If operant conditioning is such a horrible thing to do, we should stop breeding pets.

I also believe the example of equestrianism very clearly shows that using animals for our own amusement without their consent isn't always frowned upon.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
But the law is about protection. You protect people or animals from potential avenues of harm.
If the law was concerned with protecting me from harm they would set up a government body to give me me money....

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Think he actually ate the monkey from what I remember dude, but that's not to say that people don't fuck monkeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom