Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So there are no black immigrants?

Somalis, Jamacians, Nigerians..they dont all hug each other because their parents came from Africa.
Liverpool is split up into basically tribal areas and they hate each other, the only people trying to be inclusive are whites.
We are like that optimistic, but ultimately clueless, liberal supply teacher in the ghetto.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Irony is that you call me clueless then call me a supply teacher which I aint mate.

Problem is that you're categorically incorrect on this.

Youth crime among black immigrants is lower because when parents are involved you usually see there's lots more discipline which puts kids on the straight and narrow.

The single parents tend to breed the shits and they're usually not immigrants.

I do not have any evidence to back this up but I have seen it on a daily basis.

Job

Oh rearlly....
I think youlk find people who live it know better than those who watch it from an armchair.
Are you suggesting there are not large gangs of immigrants carving up the city.
I mean the world isnt actually a diversity kellogs advert.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oh rearlly....
I think youlk find people who live it know better than those who watch it from an armchair.
Are you suggesting there are not large gangs of immigrants carving up the city.
I mean the world isnt actually a diversity kellogs advert.

Carving up one of the most important cities on the planet?

Lol, Russians and Saudis are doing the real carving, but standard populist bullshit attack the defenceless poor immigrant and ignore the people creating the real issues.

Job

Bullshit.
Scouse you will never know because of the people you mix with.
I have it as first hand knowledge from the doormen and plastic gangsters who deal with this shit, they toured me around the areas, pointing out roads even they wouldnt go down.
South Liverpool is immigrant gangs, North is irish gippo descendents/ hoodies on bikes drug dealing.
I live right next to Lancashire, away from the shite.

Job

Well
Carving up one of the most important cities on the planet?

Lol, Russians and Saudis are doing the real carving, but standard populist bullshit attack the defenceless poor immigrant and ignore the people creating the real issues.
Well of course thats a different issue, we are talking the streets here, I'm not looking over my shoulder at an ATM for Saudi billionaires.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Scouse you will never know because of the people you mix with.
I have it as first hand knowledge from the doormen and plastic gangsters who deal with this shit, they toured me around the areas, pointing out roads even they wouldnt go down.
1) You have no idea about the sort of people I mix with.

2) If you get taken by gansters around shitholes, then you'll be given one specific view of a place. The fact that you got in a car with a plastic gangster in the first place says a lot more about you than it does about Liverpool.

And you don't live on Merseyside. So it looks like you're just some armchair cunt who's looking at things from afar and confirming your own bias by hanging out with low-lifes...

Job

Hands up if you think Scouse hangs out with vegan cyclists with carbon footprint apps on their phones.

Job

What days are these, we have the Labour leader defending and agreeing with Russia, plus university academics calling the gas attacks staged and only 25% of people supporting bombing raids.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Job

Its good to see an artist who actually has an opinion hes not afraid to put out there.
Of course its not the accepted enforced attitude, so hes a fruitloop.
Im watching Europe turn ultra right wing..and of course because most people are hiding their true opinion..it will all burst out overnight.
I mean really a Guard opinion..notice he says his fans 'ought' to abandon him.

Job

Yeah yeah whatever.
Virtu signalling and all.
Watching the metrolibyleet falling over themselves to be all involved but above it should be a national sport.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah yeah whatever.
Virtu signalling and all.
Watching the metrolibyleet falling over themselves to be all involved but above it should be a national sport.

I wish you would make sense occasionally, at least...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Well, Halal-meat is evil and everything Islam-implemented in modern society is cancer, so yeah. GG, good time to be alive for not being able to critique w/o having some twat being outraged and/or offended on twitter.

"stop being so problematic"

"Speaking as someone who opened their heart to his words back then, it's really extraordinarily painful to see what he's become,"

I can't even..

Last edited:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
" Theresa May was always a Prime Minister uninvited. She is incapable of leadership. She cannot say her own name unless it’s written down on a cue card in front of her. I recall her speech on Eid al-Adhar, and how she referred to it as a ”joyous celebration” … as millions of animals had their throats slit to mark the occasion."

He makes fair points.

Job

Im going to take a leap of logic and presume the main reason for the backlash against deporting Jamaicans is Usain Bolt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Im going to take a leap of logic and presume the main reason for the backlash against deporting Jamaicans is Usain Bolt.
No. The main reason for the backlash is that they're obviously British.

If you've lived in a country since you were a child and now you're elderly you know nothing else. Kicking them out is a crime.

Job

Welk of course, but the backlash based on emotion, hardly anyone had bothered with the small print.
Its 'we like Jamaicans and its not fair'.
If these had been nigerians no one would give a shit.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Welk of course, but the backlash based on emotion, hardly anyone had bothered with the small print.
Its 'we like Jamaicans and its not fair'.
If these had been nigerians no one would give a shit.

Since they’re from all over the Caribbean, you’re wrong on count 1, and yes if they were Nigerians, yes I would care. I personally don’t know any Nigerians, but I do know the children of Ghanaians and Ugandan Indians who could easily fall into the same trap. But most of all. I’d care because it’s very obviously wrong

Job

You dont count as everyone, without a shadow of doubt Jamacians are much more favoured by native Brits.
Stop mixing up facts with feeling, if no one had complained, those Jamiacans would have been going home...technically the government can send them legally, pubkic opinion stayed their hand.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You dont count as everyone, without a shadow of doubt Jamacians are much more favoured by native Brits.
Stop mixing up facts with feeling, if no one had complained, those Jamiacans would have been going home...technically the government can send them legally, pubkic opinion stayed their hand.

No they can’t send them legally; that’s the whole fucking point. All these people were granted permanent residency under the Commonwealth Citizens Act in 1971. The problem they had thanks to Theresa May was the “hostile environment” she instituted which meant they had to prove they’d been here since 1971 without any gaps longer than six months. If they’d never applied for a passport in all that time (which isn’t uncommon for poor people) then they were stuck with a demand to show forty years of bills, by month. Could you do that? I fucking couldn’t, especially given I was a child for a good chunk of that time, as were a lot of these people.

Then to add to whole Kafkaesque travesty the immigration department destroyed all the shipping manifests which were documentary proof they’d been using for the previous 40 years.

The government acted illegally and then compounded the issue by destroying the evidence that proved these people were British. It’s a fucking outrage.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
It instills great confidence in EU nationals who have been living in UK for decades that gov.uk is actively destroying residency evidence of immigrants...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom