Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pretty much. As someone who has been on the receiving end of the tory crusade to fuck disabled/mentally ill people I can safely say the tories being in power again is going to fuck anyone in the UK who stands within that band.

Homeless
Mentally Ill
Disabled
War Veterans

All fucked basically

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Pretty much. As someone who has been on the receiving end of the tory crusade to fuck disabled/mentally ill people I can safely say the tories being in power again is going to fuck anyone in the UK who stands within that band.

Homeless
Mentally Ill
Disabled
War Veterans

All fucked basically

Stop bleating, no-one gives a fuck :)

I mean

:(

Gwadien

I originally voted other because i wasn't going to vote (cue omg peeps died for your right yadayada... Keith Vaz won't lose his seat even if he slept with some rentaboys and snorted cocaine... Oh wait..)

However I'm considering Lib Dems atm their political stance really is appealing to me and is appealing to so many others...

Only if we could get rid of this two party thinking we might actually have a political party who is doing things the way they should be done and isn't absolutely mental.

Bar reversing Brexit arguably, although i do agree we should go ahead with it, I do see some credit with the lies and deceit and how that could change people's minds argument.

I mean why not go for a world record of polling?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tbh at this point Brexit will never be reversed, I just don't see how it could. The Tories sure as hell aren't going to reverse it and anyone else who reverses it has what? 51.9% of the country following the retarded EDL logic by calling them "Race traitors"?

Brexit is a done deal at this point, the real pickup is seeing which party manages to drag the country through the utter shit storm Brexit is going to cause (and for that, my money is not on the fucking Tories because I guarantee you the moment that EU red tape is lifted, they will sell every god damn thing off to private sectors that they can) - such is the way of the Tories.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Soooo... is the real reason for this election because delivering a brexit deal just before an election (in 2019) could end up decimating the tories if its a shit deal but now there will be some years after any deal to make people forget?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
My problem with 'foreign patients' is that what if people are on holiday and they genuinely become ill?

I feel like everyone who comes into the country on legitimate terms should be dealt with like any other person using the NHS.

Obviously people who come here to give birth then fuck off again should not be treated in this way.

I remember looking up the stats a while ago from one of those independent website thingies, and they basically said it's really hard to get proper stats because all 'foreigners' are generally lumped into two categories; 'they live here' and 'they don't live here.

No issue with that as long as it's a reciprocal agreement where UK Citizens get the same free treatment in their country. if not, tough shit! Take out insurance.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I get mine "free" with my bank, I think I am covered for pretty much everything except alien abduction.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No. He is being held responsible for authorising the lending of £12 million to a 3rd tier football club with a tiny fan base, in exchange for a load of cash stuffed into brown envelopes.

The previous owner is under police investigation as to what happened with the loan after it was paid to the club, because it swiftly vanished into various other privately owned companies and hasn't been seen since.

Edit, actually 4th tier of English football at the time of the loan, we got promotion last season, despite the players not getting paid for a lot of the season and the club being hours away from being wound up.

Last edited:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Biggest problem I can see with this election (although it is no different from any other in this respect), is that for us libertarians in the country, there really is no good choice on the ballot paper. For me the Tories have the financial side of things bang on (pro-Enterprise, lower tax), but I dislike the authoritarianism, and am less comfortable with their record on social care, etc.

Biggest problem for me is the alternatives are even worse - Labour's "tax the rich until their pips squeak" needs to go back to the 1970's where it belongs, their record on care is nowhere near as great as the anti-Tory lot would have you believe (Mid Staffs NHS, the entire NHS in Wales at the moment, and their answer to mental health issues which appeared to involve putting everyone on Prozac in the 00's), and as they invented the Nanny State, they can fuck right off imo. I'm still not entirely sure what the Lib Dums stand for other than "We don;t like Brexit very much", and the rest of the parties are just a joke.

So, feel free to enlighten me - what other options are there for a fiscally conservative libeertarian? I'd go for Governer Gary Johnson but I don't think he's standing in Stafford somehow...

Embattle

FH is my second home
Good god watching shadow education secretary squirm away from answering a basic question regarding class size makes me want vomit.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well, Labour have no answers just "I don't like what the Tories say" which is why they will cease to exist pretty soon.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They'll just ditch Corbyn, copy popular Tory policies under the guise of 'New Start'..Labour is listening, the people are asking for a more
modern labour'..spin bullshit that just repeats, like the endless mindless prattle from football managers , players and pundits.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Perhaps they could ask the Clintons for help, i heard they're great with fundraisers.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Seriously, this foreign aid shit, can we just have a sensible debate on it, not a single person arguing against it has a fucking clue what it is and no one seems to want to explain it.
It's not even money most of the time, it's money off British goods or basically sweeteners for business disguised as aid.
They can't scrap it because the whole system would fall to bits, do people seriously think we are just really nice, sending millions to various parts of the world that quite clearly don't need it.
It's our version of corporate jollies, handouts keeping the wheels turning.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yes, you see Corbyn is unelectable. Has been for some time, proven over and over again and about to kill Labour for good.

Jesus wept. It really isn't that hard is it?

Last edited:

Gwadien

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom