Garbannoch and Domain: The Outlaw and Zoyster of Hibernia?

E

Ensceptifica

Nothing wrong with zerging. Put a lid on it.

O

old.SOSAGES

Originally posted by Belomar
Yesterday it was you and your two friends doing /release, tho. ;)
=) 1 bard 1 chanter and 1 47 mentalist aint a good combo but we tried .... :)

was waiting for the damn rugby to start after that we took crau? i think and sat in there for a while..

*edit*

ahh ur the dude in odins? we was mostlty confused :) all of us on Team speak our mentalist ran after ya next thing i knew we was dead our bard kept saying there was 2 of ya but we couldnt see anyone :) hit ya for 400 or so and then u had full health :) sneaky we said

gg /cheer @ you

F

Forau

Originally posted by Danya
Funny how albs make out only hibs have RR10s in zergs. Especially funny is Belomar "hi I'm in a zerg guild" Fleetfoot complaining. ;)

Funny how some people make out only tards don't read the thread name. Especially funny is Forau "hi I'm a dork cuz I read thread names" complaining.

V

vintervargen

1. albs, both outlaw & pets and the warder zerg, have zerged for months and months.

2. vgn went 2fg some times long ago.

3. RG and BC have roamed in 2FGs on several occations.

4. FC and BF have gone in 2fg several times.

5. lately, TDMM have gone in 2 or 3 fg's.

why all this whine on garbannoch and domain? they are not the first, and not the last that will do it. all above have alot of high RR people too.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by ormagaa
Seriously garba, your groups really perform good as fg aswell

yes but he loses sometimes and apparently thats too much to bare ;/

B

Belomar

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
=) 1 bard 1 chanter and 1 47 mentalist aint a good combo but we tried .... :)
Well, it's better than a single Cabalist and his pet. :D
ahh ur the dude in odins? we was mostlty confused :) all of us on Team speak our mentalist ran after ya next thing i knew we was dead our bard kept saying there was 2 of ya but we couldnt see anyone :) hit ya for 400 or so and then u had full health :) sneaky we said
Yeah, and I was solo (well, except for George, my trusty simulacrum). Snuck past HMG and saw a Hib FG so I tried to get away, seconds later I spot you three chasing after me. You PBAEd me, yes, but my lifetaps took care of that. Vince almost got away, but he got rooted and then nuked. Was a fun and intense fight. :)

O

old.lewstherin

btw what the hell is the point of this thread? Is it penis envy?
The thing thats hard to swallow for NP and JH is that they will loose against 2 fgs of hibs. Everyone will. Even if they themselves field 2 fgs. If u constantly win, loss comes as a shock and start to cry on BW. Imo this piethrowing is just plain propaganda so hibs run their 1 fgs and more or less get farmed by the fotm grp, some exceptions of course. But statisticly porpability is higher RP will go to the savage grp, and noone wants that do they?
So NP sometime said winning is all no matter the means?
I agree. Best FOTM grp setup atm is 2 fgs hib casters. I say they eat 2 fgs of savages. So why is it all of a sudden to zerg?
you can counter it easy. Playing 2 fgs optimal takes more skill than playing 1 fg vs equal numbers imo.

F

Forau

Originally posted by old.lewstherin
btw what the hell is the point of this thread? Is it penis envy?
The thing thats hard to swallow for NP and JH is that they will loose against 2 fgs of hibs. Everyone will. Even if they themselves field 2 fgs. If u constantly win, loss comes as a shock and start to cry on BW. Imo this piethrowing is just plain propaganda so hibs run their 1 fgs and more or less get farmed by the fotm grp, some exceptions of course. But statisticly porpability is higher RP will go to the savage grp, and noone wants that do they?
So NP sometime said winning is all no matter the means?
I agree. Best FOTM grp setup atm is 2 fgs hib casters. I say they eat 2 fgs of savages. So why is it all of a sudden to zerg?
you can counter it easy. Playing 2 fgs optimal takes more skill than playing 1 fg vs equal numbers imo.

2FG v 2FG hibs still to down like butter. On occasion you can kill 2FG hibs with 1FG in which case tank group are still harder. It's a question if the 2FGs can rez faster than you kill, and who runs out of juice first.

D

darbey

Originally posted by -Nuked-
some days come when you feel that u really cant be arsed going 2 amg sitting infront of 100+ albs with your 8 people and thinking ummmm maybe we can win this 1! it aint gana happen ... players like garb and dom hardly need 2 prove anything to anyone .. the fact they made it to RR10 without zerging previously means they can now go play for revenge on all these zergs. LA ran 1fg all sunday evening, emain and odins about 10+ times. got zerged every time.

whine about it all you want. every realm does it ... hibernia do it through frustration on most occasions

Muhahahahaha , garb (Cant speak for Dom) made it to rr10 without zerging? , nice one. U sure you playing the same game?

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Forau
2FG v 2FG hibs still to down like butter. On occasion you can kill 2FG hibs with 1FG in which case tank group are still harder. It's a question if the 2FGs can rez faster than you kill, and who runs out of juice first.

Zzz

Hi there leet NP member

O

oblivion_6

jesus some peeps need to chill out a bit

this is a game its only a game and people will play it whatever way they like

its not pysically hurting you so live with it

imo all zerg and who gives a shit, remove this word from the dictionary im gettin so fuckin bored of hearing it

i miss the posts here that werent ****s bitchin constantly and actually had some merit

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by K0nah
yes but he loses sometimes and apparently thats too much to bare ;/

can't remember losing against you - yes we lose - usually against NP and JH though

O

ormagaa

Playing 2 fgs optimal takes more skill than playing 1 fg vs equal numbers imo.

Did you dream that?

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by darbey
Muhahahahaha , garb (Cant speak for Dom) made it to rr10 without zerging? , nice one. U sure you playing the same game?

I don't have to justify anything - fact is I am RR11 and you are not - if you think I made my RPs with zergs then you are right: killing alb zergs over and over and over again with our 1fg ;)

O

old.Icebreaker

This is an M(assive)MORPG. You can do whatever you want here.
Running in 1fg, 2fg, 3fg,..... 100fg. If your uber uber leet 1fg gets ganked by 2 fg or more then...well shit happens. Part of the Game.If you only want fg vs. fg action then you play the wrong game.

This isn't Counterstrike or something.

But stop whining here. Its boring.

Copy/Paste from the other whine threads

:D

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by -Nuked-
some days come when you feel that u really cant be arsed going 2 amg sitting infront of 100+ albs with your 8 people and thinking ummmm maybe we can win this 1! it aint gana happen ...

DONT GO AMG?!?!??!?!

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Stallion-
DONT GO AMG?!?!??!?!

MAYBE WE WANT TO GO AMG???

Stall, you play by your rules and we play by ours, if BaF think they are the new leet rvr 1fg guild, good luck cos you will get bored of getting OWNED. Yes, that means zerged or squashed by fotm.

G

Garbannoch Nox

DONT GO AMG?!?!??!?!

guess you made many friends now - too bad they are in different realms and can't talk to you... anyway keep up the whine and get ready to reroll the next fotm when someone finds out BMs are not that uber anymore ;)

X

Xeanor

What a load of crap really,

Garbannoch is rr10, the whiners aren't, now go play the game.

Oh, and grats Garbannoch. :) (rr11)

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Ahqmae
EVER met Jack Herer? Tbh I doubt it... And I've been running in pbaoe debuff groups, fielding perfect setups and a rr average of 7.5.... But please do enlighten me, I'm sure you can tell me how to beat it on a regular basis (meaning even when RAs are down).

"hib pbae lacking competition vs savages is such bs"

Err wtf? I'll just assume you mean that ppl whine about hib pbaoe not being able to compete against savages. Same as above goes really, please do tell me how to beat it. And tbh, I've never met BC's pbaoe group alone. Their melee group aint never far away...

I like fg vs fg better, but against savage squads like JH and alb zergs I can't say I don't understand the 2 fgs. Snowballs chance in hell. I agree, though, that when ppl are only running fgs hibs should do so too ;p Besides, 2fg is shit boring against fgs.

"all I see is some rp horny ppl, that cba to take on a challenge..."

Cba to take on a challenge? Oh I thought Domain and Garbannoch were still playing their casters in Dark Age of Tankalot, but I guess they rerolled FoTM light DET TANKS... whatsit they're called? Blademasters ain't it?

That you don't react to getting zerged ain't anyone else's problem really - not every1 enjoys getting ganked over and over again. I could blab away about emain being our frontier, and that the game is a mmorpg, but in stead i'll give you a piece of advice:

1. Log onto IRC
2. Port to HW
3. Invite fgs to come battle you there

You won't get zerged in HW, that much I can tell you. Until then I guess i'll just call you a lazy whiner...

EVER met Jack Herer? Tbh I doubt it... And I've been running in pbaoe debuff groups, fielding perfect setups and a rr average of 7.5.... But please do enlighten me, I'm sure you can tell me how to beat it on a regular basis (meaning even when RAs are down).

(PM me and ill help you thru -_-)

Err wtf? I'll just assume you mean that ppl whine about hib pbaoe not being able to compete against savages. Same as above goes really, please do tell me how to beat it. And tbh, I've never met BC's pbaoe group alone. Their melee group aint never far away...

(What I think is funny about you, is that ur giving a fucked up argument to go 2fg, just cuz JH is out)? Caster grp vs JH is hard...no need to deny that its hard vs NP aswell, they have best anti caster setups... usaly cuz they know what their doing.. they will win... bring ur 2fg if u want... fucked up imo when they beat u @ even numbers).

I like fg vs fg better, but against savage squads like JH and alb zergs I can't say I don't understand the 2 fgs. Snowballs chance in hell. I agree, though, that when ppl are only running fgs hibs should do so too ;p Besides, 2fg is shit boring against fgs.

(no comment)

Cba to take on a challenge? Oh I thought Domain and Garbannoch were still playing their casters in Dark Age of Tankalot, but I guess they rerolled FoTM light DET TANKS... whatsit they're called? Blademasters ain't it?

((So what do u want me to do? Play chanter in tank grp with my friends? We set up a grp setup & started levling ...simple.
and What u know is 1% of the reality...))

That you don't react to getting zerged ain't anyone else's problem really - not every1 enjoys getting ganked over and over again. I could blab away about emain being our frontier, and that the game is a mmorpg, but in stead i'll give you a piece of advice:

1. Log onto IRC
2. Port to HW
3. Invite fgs to come battle you there

You won't get zerged in HW, that much I can tell you. Until then I guess i'll just call you a lazy whiner...

((ACtully I dont get ganked over and over again...u could blab away just like the othe roleplayers....been there done that with the irc thing.. invited NP last night to HW... to bad we went there abit late :p

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
guess you made many friends now - too bad they are in different realms and can't talk to you... anyway keep up the whine and get ready to reroll the next fotm when someone finds out BMs are not that uber anymore ;)

:clap: fotm argument is good tbh ;)

bite me mr...would score way b4 u if I keept zerging...wasent fun in the end ..

and about friends, I enjoy those I have ;) point is I stil like some of the ppl I whine about as persons... just cuz im hib, dosent mean I cant talk about hibs?

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
MAYBE WE WANT TO GO AMG???

Stall, you play by your rules and we play by ours, if BaF think they are the new leet rvr 1fg guild, good luck cos you will get bored of getting OWNED. Yes, that means zerged or squashed by fotm.

dont drag ur own experience over me & BaF?

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by oblivion_6
its not pysically hurting you so live with it

this one time, i got stealthzerged to hell, and i slammed my fist into my keyboard, and it hurt like fuck. :/

G

Garbannoch Nox

ofc http://baf.mine.nu/members/stallion/sshot061.jpg

BLEEP BLEEP.... -_-

ok mister fair-play:

just for the records: Is it me or you who farms galla mobs just before a free for all raid where 100 people take part and ruining the fun for all these people?

you are a first-class hypocritical twat

I don't have to hear your shit on our IRC channel anymore
And I soon don't have to hear your shit on /as anymore - in one or another way

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
I don't have to justify anything - fact is I am RR11 and you are not - if you think I made my RPs with zergs then you are right: killing alb zergs over and over and over again with our 1fg ;)

So you can kill alb zerg with your l33t 1fg... but then lastnight you couldnt? so you were afk or just lost all your skill so needed to zerg lastnight?
You could also have gone odins, if you had cleared the 3fg TP camping amg in odins FC would have gladly gone there to avoind the zerg :(

Tilda

A

alithiel50

btw what the hell is the point of this thread?
The point of this thread is to discuss whether, at the end of the day, any of the realms is any different from the others in the way they play. Everyone whines about the other realms zerging, conveniently choosing to ignore the fact that their realm does it too!

The title just points to the overwhelming similarity that has become apparent in recent weeks. In both Albion and Hibernia we have 2 RR10 Casters gathering 2+ fg of their realm mates and heading to Emain to trample everything in their path. When they die, they gather more and come back.

Hipocrisy? Perhaps... Annoying? Very!!

I just want to get an impression of how others view the situation and the parallels that we're now seeing between the realms... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom