Garbannoch and Domain: The Outlaw and Zoyster of Hibernia?

R

rg-zorena

belomar come complain about zerg whats next ...
:) sometimes i get pissed with 2fg hibs but then again its 10 fg albs in emain(or insert your zone here) and its really a good choise to run 2fg with loads of pbae for teh win :D

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by rg-zorena
belomar come complain about zerg whats next ...
:) sometimes i get pissed with 2fg hibs but then again its 10 fg albs in emain(or insert your zone here) and its really a good choise to run 2fg with loads of pbae for teh win :D

good choice if ur totaly incapable! wich the rr10s are ? :p

S

Stallion-

and the fact that I barly see any fg albs outside amg-apk area when u guys r in emain. is SAD... 2fg+adds camping apk-amg area.. with ur pb skills is fucking up whole emain...

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by Stallion-
and the fact that I barly see any fg albs outside amg-apk area when u guys r in emain. is SAD... 2fg+adds camping apk-amg area.. with ur pb skills is fucking up whole emain...

lol honestly - never seen such a whiner like you before ;)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
random pic #86874 of a milegate showing 3fg enemies - like i have 2784687 on my HD - next one
Errr. that's not a milegate?

G

gwal

I just love how ppl compare the RR7 - 10 hib zergs with the random RR1 - 4 albion zergs, which u do nothing but farm all day, every day :rolleyes:

W

Wot-do

Well Garba run 1fg, but sometimes run more when he got zerged over and over.

N

noaim

The game is about having fun - 1fg fights are fun - getting zerged by 50 albs is not fun - the consequences might be not fun for the single fgs that meet us on the way thereafter... shit happens

Could be translated into:

The game is about having fun - 1fg fights against equal RR are fun - getting killed by RR10 hibs are not fun - the consequences might be not fun for the single fgs that meet us on the way thereafter... shit happens.

All you do when you bring those 2fg´s is increasing the zerging.

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by noaim
Could be translated into:

The game is about having fun - 1fg fights against equal RR are fun - getting killed by RR10 hibs are not fun - the consequences might be not fun for the single fgs that meet us on the way thereafter... shit happens.

All you do when you bring those 2fg´s is increasing the zerging.

you can quote me from my past posts where i said that I understand when random low RRs run in 2fg to stand a chance against high RR groups - the thing is just when there are 10 warders on each of your 8 group members you can have a 8*rr11 group and still lose - and if this happens repeatedly (like today) I won't come back with 1fg - and odin was no option because all the hibs that got zerged by the 140 albs in emain went there (like ~70 hibs in odin at some point)

O

old.Xanthian

So..
Howmany Albs at AMG tonight ?

Aussie told us in IRC there was 160 ish

So we made 2!! FG (thats 16 people) to combat the zerg, needless to say we lost, but was still fun.

And lol @ FC member creating this, pot kettle black tbh.

Admit it, everyone zergs, live with it or go roleplay on pryd.
Whiners.

H

hotrat

random pic #86874 of a milegate showing 3fg enemies - like i have 2784687 on my HD - next one
Heh yer like Pin said thats not a mg.
And I have screenies of you roaming as 2fg and resting as 2fg when I was playing hotrats, don't try and deny your not zerging.

Basically there are 2 types of people:

1. Those that see another realm zerging, and therefore change zone, if that zone is also zerged, log and play an alt.

2. Lamers who see another realm is zerging and say ok im gonna zerg as well so I can kill them.

Your funky Realm is zerging all the day and if we have to make 2fgs to stay alive against your zerg and your fg gets between us and teh MOTHER OF ALL ZERGS (albs) then it is....well...shit happens.
So because our realm decides to zerg (prolly cus of fotm mid groups everywhere) our group that has been 1fg all night has to suffer. When there is 150 albs in emain and 50 in odins, breifine is often a good place to roam, the patrols are annoying but worth it to prevent albs adding on every fight.

However when you see 2fg with loads of rr8+ ppl in and some rr10's all holding hands on their way to emain you realise what the game is becoming :(
In fact the front group didn't spot us at first and only the group behind engaged, I thought thats nice that they didnt zerg us, until 5 secs later when i see the other group on the horizon closing in.
/cg HELP HELP 1fg albs here, we cant handle them alone! HELP!

sad :(

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by hotrat

sad :(

misstype ?
here i'll help you.

/cg HELP HELP 1fg HIBS here, we cant handle them alone! HELP! need 3fg adds asap.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
misstype ?
here i'll help you.

/cg HELP HELP 1fg HIBS here, we cant handle them alone! HELP! need 3fg adds asap.
Heh no alb could truthfully say this as I aint seen 1fg hibs in emain for so long :)

O

old.Xanthian

Then like most Albs, you must run blind.
After albs zerg died down, I was in 1fg, Garb had his FG, sure we met now and again, but emain isnt exactly a huge place so its bound to happen, especially fighting at MG's.

H

hotrat

Well I met 2 single fg's of hibs today, one random group and the BaF guild group.

Everytime I met Garb he was with 15 other hibs :mad:

G

Garbannoch Nox

And I have screenies of you roaming as 2fg and resting as 2fg when I was playing hotrats, don't try and deny your not zerging.
i have such screenies too - cause I never denied I don't go 2fg when it's needed - and today it was needed (Sunday 8pm, 140 albs etc etc)

1. Those that see another realm zerging, and therefore change zone, if that zone is also zerged, log and play an alt.
I don't expect any of the 140 albs to go PVE if they want to RvR. But don't expect me to log an alt then.

2. Lamers who see another realm is zerging and say ok im gonna zerg as well so I can kill them.
Although I do find 1fg most enjoying i also have fun in big battles once in a while - and as I said when I get chain-zerged I give a shit about going 1fg and then it's payback time.

When there is 150 albs in emain and 50 in odins, breifine is often a good place to roam, the patrols are annoying but worth it to prevent albs adding on every fight.
ok, so let's say there are 5fg hibs - all running sepereately ofc cause only the 150 albs are allowed to zerg - so you expect them to all roam breifine and hope FC comes along... dream on

In fact the front group didn't spot us at first and only the group behind engaged, I thought thats nice that they didnt zerg us, until 5 secs later when i see the other group on the horizon closing in.
I didn't whine when the FC groups in odin killed us today with 2 other groups within lick-range. And I wont start going 2fg unless I have a really good reason: getting zerged 4 times in a row and 140 albs or so in emain is reason enough for me

D

Danya

Funny how albs make out only hibs have RR10s in zergs. Especially funny is Belomar "hi I'm in a zerg guild" Fleetfoot complaining. ;)

H

hotrat

and as I said when I get chain-zerged I give a shit about going 1fg and then it's payback time.
Then you are type 2.

I also got chain zerged in emain/breifine, I looked at /who odins saw 50 odd albs there and strondor said he had ran from apk to bled solo without meeting any enemies, only albs; so changing realm wasn't an option. So our group called it a night and a few of us went Prywden.

Maybe alb was a bit over-populated in rvr this night but there are plenty of other places to rvr than emain.

I

ilaya

are you speaking on my behalf here stallion? i dont think so.
the only hibs who fuck up emain are the ones who go around thinking they are fucking elite, and not passing info on to others so they can farm at where the dth spam occured.

hibs are allowed to zerg in emain.. its our realm.. we are defending it.

if u want 1fg vs 1fg everytime u go out to do pvp, go play another game. coz its gonna get worse for u non-zergers.

oh and btw.. back to original topic. no. they aint the equivalent of those 2 albs. i usually find zoyster towards the back of the zerg.. just before i smash his head in with my hammer and shield. whereas u will find garb and domain nearer to the front of the hib.. hehe.. zerg.. 2fg's ffs.. haha.. come on.. really? zerg?

O

ormagaa

STALLION FOR PRESIDENT!

Seems you're one of them that can stand out, and point out some people from your own realm that can do way better than atm.

Looks like the hibzerg have 2 options.

1. Either continue killing everything with 2fg

2. Get together 1fg of skilled high rr people, and run together every day for 6+ hours

Seriously garba, your groups really perform good as fg aswell

R

raekwon

Raveborne....same question...wtf are you?? Always insignifigant dorks commin back with what they consider clever comments...

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by raekwon
Raveborne....same question...wtf are you?? Always insignifigant dorks commin back with what they consider clever comments...

Same could be said about you, never heard of you, and afaik you are the one that asked wtf icebreaker was, buy a clue or something

B

Belomar

Oooh, how surprising, my very own stalker pipes in with his usual comments. :rolleyes:
Originally posted by Danya
Funny how albs make out only hibs have RR10s in zergs.
Read the title of this thread, please.

G

Gargo-

Originally posted by Belomar
In my opinion, this weekend it has definitely been hibs that was "ruining" RvR with their zergs (rationalized by Mid overpoweredness), not Mid FotM savage groups. Friday and Saturday I didn't see a single Mid during several hours of RvRign, and practically never got further than AMG in Emain or 10 mins in Odin's before you ran into the inevitable Hib zerg and were treated with a free ride to your bindstone.

Most fun was when our little 3-man group tried to hide inside HMG in Odin's to stay away from the 3 FG Hibs who were hunting us and the single BF/FC FG who inhabited Odin's at the time, and Garbannoch and his cohorts got wind of our whereabouts. This is what happened:
hib-zerg.jpg

There were 3 RR10s in those grps, and quite a few RR8+. Note the time, please. Funny thing was, when we ported back in the vain hope that those zergers had suicided, we first found one Hib guild grp at AMG, and then another (DO) at Bledmeer cross.

Last night was the crappiest RvR I've seen in ages, and it was not due to healer instas, savage quads, or shaman farts; it was because of Hib zergs.

Fyi.. just fyi... that pic was from saturday evening, all 3fgs were seperate groups, LA group was in odins for bout ~3h, alone for a few hours, then 20mins or so before we moved back to emain, more hibs ported there. Pic just shows RP horny hibs smelling RP's

Anyways, Garba has his zerging licence, he's rr10 :D
DAoC has always been about zergs, DAoC is zerg.
And 2fg's can hardly be classed as a zerg can it...

Lastnight I managed to pull 5fg's of albs from amg to the tower for our pbaoe group. We got raped ofc, but where is the whine?

:D

N

-Nuked-

some days come when you feel that u really cant be arsed going 2 amg sitting infront of 100+ albs with your 8 people and thinking ummmm maybe we can win this 1! it aint gana happen ... players like garb and dom hardly need 2 prove anything to anyone .. the fact they made it to RR10 without zerging previously means they can now go play for revenge on all these zergs. LA ran 1fg all sunday evening, emain and odins about 10+ times. got zerged every time.

whine about it all you want. every realm does it ... hibernia do it through frustration on most occasions

S

shadybrack

Heh no alb could truthfully say this as I aint seen 1fg hibs in emain for so long :)

lies i was running in 1fg most of the weekend and because of the alb zergs in both odins and emain half of my group wanted 2 run with another, which we didn't.

A

Ahqmae

thats like the worst thing ive heard, yes I have played my chanter vs savage grps, aint pretty but wasent good grps either...But I know they can seriously make some damage to savage grps, if u know how...Did it a few times b4 I went inacktive... 2nd whining about hib pbae lacking competition vs savages is such bs.... just like u all whine about BC running 2fg cuz their pb is crap...

suck it up peeps...all I see is some rp horny ppl, that cba to take on a challenge... got zerged a few times to day, dosent make me cry & make 2x babies. Most fun is whining about zergs @ mgs... saw garba whine about getting zerged... @mmg (rofl) im starting to doubt your leading skills...

EVER met Jack Herer? Tbh I doubt it... And I've been running in pbaoe debuff groups, fielding perfect setups and a rr average of 7.5.... But please do enlighten me, I'm sure you can tell me how to beat it on a regular basis (meaning even when RAs are down).

"hib pbae lacking competition vs savages is such bs"

Err wtf? I'll just assume you mean that ppl whine about hib pbaoe not being able to compete against savages. Same as above goes really, please do tell me how to beat it. And tbh, I've never met BC's pbaoe group alone. Their melee group aint never far away...

I like fg vs fg better, but against savage squads like JH and alb zergs I can't say I don't understand the 2 fgs. Snowballs chance in hell. I agree, though, that when ppl are only running fgs hibs should do so too ;p Besides, 2fg is shit boring against fgs.

"all I see is some rp horny ppl, that cba to take on a challenge..."

Cba to take on a challenge? Oh I thought Domain and Garbannoch were still playing their casters in Dark Age of Tankalot, but I guess they rerolled FoTM light DET TANKS... whatsit they're called? Blademasters ain't it?

That you don't react to getting zerged ain't anyone else's problem really - not every1 enjoys getting ganked over and over again. I could blab away about emain being our frontier, and that the game is a mmorpg, but in stead i'll give you a piece of advice:

1. Log onto IRC
2. Port to HW
3. Invite fgs to come battle you there

You won't get zerged in HW, that much I can tell you. Until then I guess i'll just call you a lazy whiner...

O

old.SOSAGES

u lot must think us hibs give a monkeys what u think ..

at the end of the day ur the ones using /release (hopefully) and we win

so err up yours =)
/vic

B

Belomar

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
at the end of the day ur the ones using /release (hopefully) and we win
Yesterday it was you and your two friends doing /release, tho. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom