Garbannoch and Domain: The Outlaw and Zoyster of Hibernia?

B

BidAccount

Garbannoch's been rvr pling his zerg for a while now.

Its interesting having a number of high rr hibs who don't really know what to do when hes not there.

S

Stallion-

Spoke my mind as u do at irc:

[23:13] * You were kicked from #celticfist by [CF]Garbannoch (lifetime ban)

4teh fun...zerging emerald rideres cant take some critique (spelling?)

but anyway, cant agree more... hib casters live on numbers atm...
pb in 2fgs is easy...

M

mandom

dont know about domain, but Garbannoch is a zerging ****

I

infernalwrath

Originally posted by Stallion-

pb in 2fgs is easy...
:clap: STRONG words :p

G

Garbannoch Nox

pb in 2fgs is easy...

lol i have no clue what is wrong with you tbh - never had any problems with anyone before - especially not you and on one sunny day you go mental...

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
lol i have no clue what is wrong with you tbh - never had any problems with anyone before - especially not you and on one sunny day you go mental...

1 sunny day, you go perma 2fg. I dont have any problems with u as a person... see the diff

D

december_rain

Originally posted by alithiel50
Discuss...

:ROFLMAO: hahahahah an alb wanna discuss zerging :ROFLMAO:
haha stop ur killing me ..... Garba = :cool:

F

Freppe^^

Why should u care? Its their game aswell, they can do whatever they wanna do with it. If they wanna zerg, they can zerg. If they wanna Roleplay , then can roleplay and so on. Some of u may have forgotten its not only u in this game. Not only u who pays the sub. Think twice.

G

Garbannoch Nox

Discuss...

we only share the realm ranks with them ;)

apart from that we have met you once in a fg vs fg fight in odin and think we pretty much devastated you.

Apart from that I run 1fg 99% of the time - but yes there are times when I get pissed off getting zerged by albs/mids for the 10th time in a row - and then something happens...

p.s. getting a steeple hat for my next SC

A

Ahqmae

Pb might be easy in 2 grps Stajj..... but just how much have you played your chanter against savage groups?

I enjoy fg vs fg most myself, but today Red Guard and friends didn't seem to enjoy equal numbers.

O

old.Icebreaker

Discuss...

:ROFLMAO:

coming from an Alb.....

Your funky Realm is zerging all the day and if we have to make 2fgs to stay alive against your zerg and your fg gets between us and teh MOTHER OF ALL ZERGS (albs) then it is....well...shit happens.

ok?

O

old.Icebreaker

Oh and just to let you know. Garbannoch likes to run only with 1 fg but it doesn't work often atm.

A: Mother of all Zergs

B: Savavavavavavavavavvages

C: No Idea

D: Cry more please

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Ahqmae
Pb might be easy in 2 grps Stajj..... but just how much have you played your chanter against savage groups?

I enjoy fg vs fg most myself, but today Red Guard and friends didn't seem to enjoy equal numbers.

thats like the worst thing ive heard, yes I have played my chanter vs savage grps, aint pretty but wasent good grps either...But I know they can seriously make some damage to savage grps, if u know how...Did it a few times b4 I went inacktive... 2nd whining about hib pbae lacking competition vs savages is such bs.... just like u all whine about BC running 2fg cuz their pb is crap...

suck it up peeps...all I see is some rp horny ppl, that cba to take on a challenge... got zerged a few times to day, dosent make me cry & make 2x babies. Most fun is whining about zergs @ mgs... saw garba whine about getting zerged... @mmg (rofl) im starting to doubt your leading skills...

S

Stallion-

ok a small sarcastic walkthrough....

#1 dont go to mgs!!!
#2 pull grps out of the zergs, (get in clipping range & run) =)
#3 dont roam randomly, set up points where u know fgs will pass & circle around em & put em on your route.
#4 use our precious stealthers out there
#5 good communication
#6 if u have to go thru mgs time it and do it fast without any delay.
#7 change zone if it gets to crowded
#8 foad irl with the whine, ppl relying on numbers make me puke, theres no reason to counterzerg, etc since its only a short term solution.

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
best s/s tank you will will ever meet noobling

best s/s tank wouldnt be relying on 15 other ppl.

G

Garbannoch Nox

thats like the worst thing ive heard, yes I have played my chanter vs savage grps, aint pretty but wasent good grps either...But I know they can seriously make some damage to savage grps, if u know how...Did it a few times b4 I went inacktive... 2nd whining about hib pbae lacking competition vs savages is such bs.... just like u all whine about BC running 2fg cuz their pb is crap...

suck it up peeps...all I see is some rp horny ppl, that cba to take on a challenge... got zerged a few times to day, dosent make me cry & make 2x babies. Most fun is whining about zergs @ mgs... saw garba whine about getting zerged... @mmg (rofl) im starting to doubt your leading skills...

I never said I am running a caster group and therefore we have to go 2fg cause casters are gimped. And I have absolutely no reason to do so.
Btw I saw a few of your guildies running with us - imo kick them from your guild and send them to hell where they belong to!!!!!1111 ;)

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
I never said I am running a caster group and therefore we have to go 2fg cause casters are gimped. And I have absolutely no reason to do so.
Btw I saw a few of your guildies running with us - imo kick them from your guild and send them to hell where they belong to!!!!!1111 ;)

never said it but u do, u dont zerg cuz of savages? u zerg cuz of others zerging? wooohoo that makes u alot better mr... as I said, short term solution, ruining rvr for _all_ havent seen these amouth of numbers since RG was acktive. And you liked RG yes?

prolly me in the zerg :rolleyes:

D

Dom

Well ali, i bet you are joking ;> cos you know i like to run 1 fg only.

Anyways , since one fight in mmg vs Jh, we will play together for ever ;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;> why ? because we like it ? is there any problem with this ? i think no.

G

Garbannoch Nox

never said it but u do, u dont zerg cuz of savages? u zerg cuz of others zerging? wooohoo that makes u alot better mr... as I said, short term solution, ruining rvr for _all_ havent seen these amouth of numbers since RG was acktive. And you liked RG yes?

prolly me in the zerg :rolleyes:

no i just find it funny that you flame me when i run 1fg all day long and join up with a 2nd group (for 2 runs btw) when there are 140 albs in emain according to IRC.
The game is about having fun - 1fg fights are fun - getting zerged by 50 albs is not fun - the consequences might be not fun for the single fgs that meet us on the way thereafter... shit happens

B

Belomar

In my opinion, this weekend it has definitely been hibs that was "ruining" RvR with their zergs (rationalized by Mid overpoweredness), not Mid FotM savage groups. Friday and Saturday I didn't see a single Mid during several hours of RvRign, and practically never got further than AMG in Emain or 10 mins in Odin's before you ran into the inevitable Hib zerg and were treated with a free ride to your bindstone.

Most fun was when our little 3-man group tried to hide inside HMG in Odin's to stay away from the 3 FG Hibs who were hunting us and the single BF/FC FG who inhabited Odin's at the time, and Garbannoch and his cohorts got wind of our whereabouts. This is what happened:
hib-zerg.jpg

There were 3 RR10s in those grps, and quite a few RR8+. Note the time, please. Funny thing was, when we ported back in the vain hope that those zergers had suicided, we first found one Hib guild grp at AMG, and then another (DO) at Bledmeer cross.

Last night was the crappiest RvR I've seen in ages, and it was not due to healer instas, savage quads, or shaman farts; it was because of Hib zergs.

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by Belomar
In my opinion, this weekend it has definitely been hibs that was "ruining" RvR with their zergs (rationalized by Mid overpoweredness), not Mid FotM savage groups. Friday and Saturday I didn't see a single Mid during several hours of RvRign, and practically never got further than AMG in Emain or 10 mins in Odin's before you ran into the inevitable Hib zerg and were treated with a free ride to your bindstone.

Most fun was when our little 3-man group tried to hide inside HMG in Odin's to stay away from the 3 FG Hibs who were hunting us and the single BF/FC FG who inhabited Odin's at the time, and Garbannoch and his cohorts got wind of our whereabouts. This is what happened:
hib-zerg.jpg

There were 3 RR10s in those grps, and quite a few RR8+. Note the time, please. Funny thing was, when we ported back in the vain hope that those zergers had suicided, we first found one Hib guild grp at AMG, and then another (DO) at Bledmeer cross.

Last night was the crappiest RvR I've seen in ages, and it was not due to healer instas, savage quads, or shaman farts; it was because of Hib zergs.

random pic #86874 of a milegate showing 3fg enemies - like i have 2784687 on my HD - next one

S

Stallion-

actully cerdin I agree with u but lol, reminds me of u in the alb zerg thou :bore: the cabba using debuff&nuke combo to leech from the zerg....might be random misstake dunno...

B

Belomar

actully cerdin I agree with u but lol, reminds me of u in the alb zerg thou :bore: the cabba using debuff&nuke combo to leech from the zerg....
Well, at least I'm solo and leeching properly instead of being in an RR6-RR7 to RR10 perfectly balanced caster group. :cool: A little peeved after not being able to defeat my MoC a 2nd time are we? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom