Werewolf GameThread#WILD WEST WEREWOLF 2.0

gohan

FH is my second home
I dont want jimmy to be mayor, he smells funny and does things with the cattle, unspeakable things

Uara

Part of the furniture
how do you know he does things with cattle. You been watching him?

However I agree with the idea of getting a new mayor in, with some leadership we might be able to get to the bottom of this murrrrrder and help prevent another going ahead.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Why are we so quick to jump for the injuns? Looks to me that it could be a set-up, injuns or miners, or someone with another 'genda all together.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Ooooo..ooo..oooOooo..rattle...rattle....
My loving followers....oooo..*cough*..holdd on....*cough*
where was I?..Ah yes!

The Baddie-boss is also unditectable to the seer role

Carry on.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Did anyone else feel that? Like a wind of pure ethanol just swept past?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well lets see 'ere. If we dun elect a new mayor, we risk electing a very bad man to the job. If we vote to send someone to dem dere gallows, chances are we be hanging one of our own. If we dun do nothing, we be risking a new death over night.

Which would we be getting the least risk from?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'd have to vote for a no hanging!, odds are not favourable when randomly accusing people. So putting someone to their death is needless. As for voting for a new Mayor I'd be all for that, My vote would be for Mr Ch3t, he appears to be a thinker and I like thinkers!

taB

Part of the furniture
Why are we so quick to jump for the injuns? Looks to me that it could be a set-up, injuns or miners, or someone with another 'genda all together.

Someone with another 'genda? You mean like one of those female types locked up in the who-are huse?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I say that before we vote on who to lynch, we all vote on who we want to be Mayor. That way we aren't lynchin anyone willy nilly and hoepfully it gives us something to go on when it comes lynchin time!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i suggest we get a new mayor sorted out first. then if he survives till tomorrow, we can lynch him for failing to protect his minions

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like a wonderful position to apply for.....

Calo

Part of the furniture
And how will we vote for a new mayor? I'm not trusting anyone here! And do remember that if we vote a hairy person as mayor, not good for us.

Nate

FH is my second home
How would they do it in the old West? Last man standing with a few bottles of moonshine?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I agree it's a risk but where as the odds of getting a Baddie on our first day through lynching work against us, in this they work for us. We've got a 4 in 5 shot (by my reckoning) of putting a good guy in charge. If it becomes apparent after day 1 that this guy isn't on our side, then we get rid of him. Even if we mistakenly elect the wrong guy, with 16 people his 2 votes aren't going to make or break out chances in my opinion.

Just some thought on the subject.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
ow eee, sounds lik' we got arselves a power hungry villain on our hands by gum' Cerb you're climbing my suspicion list!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if a baddy gets in, he will survive
if a goody gets in, he will be left alone, so we assume hes ^

cant we be an autonomous collective and have no mayor ? :D

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
ow eee, sounds lik' we got arselves a power hungry villain on our hands by gum' Cerb you're climbing my suspicion list!
Whoa there! Point out to me where I've ever said I wanted the job? I'm just trying to get the juices flowing here as it were so we can try to figure this whole thing out!

Uara

Part of the furniture
aye, I don't think Cerb was putting himself forward for the role of Mayor. With regard to Mister Toht's question about the least risky option, i'd be thinking that getting a mayor in is pr'bably the least risky option. As although the added vote could be dangerous in the wrong hands, it is only 1 extra vote rather than a definite death/not death.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As the villagers slowly try to make out what had passed during hte night,
Sydrik realises he's dang gone and forgotten to clean the john,¨It's his turn,
and although he dosent like it, everyones got to pull their weight. standing in the sun,
his eye catches a dust cloud in the horizon, whats this now? a rider? out here?
it's been a long time since we've seen strangers in this here region,

maybe it's that old farmer near Jagged Crossing? likes to keep to himself he does. Sydrik calls the others to the towns square,
as they gather the rider slowly aproaches the towns folk. He jumps off his horse, walks towards the townsfolk, tips his hat,
thows is cigar stump to the ground, takes a good look at Ch3tan, then at the rest of the towns folk;
"Chosen's the name, Is anyone going point me to the Saloon? or are you just gonna stand there like wet cattle on a rainy day?"

Chosen

Resident Freddy
unmounts his horse, and walks with careful steps towards the building Uara points to. Keeping a eye out for the villagers that seemed to have gathered around in the streets

gohan

FH is my second home
o hai there......

anyway as to whoever said electing ch3tan as mayor would be a good idea as he's a thinking man, that's only as good as it can be bad,

regardless of his affiliation he's still logical, so if he's good it's doubly good if he's bad then i'd say probably more than doubly bad, as not only does he have 2 votes but influence to go with it (and i don't just mean chet i mean anyone who can sway and argument well) therefore i vote we elect a blithering idiot of a puppet mayor :)

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Dagnabbit that there is theeeee last time I be cleaning the outhouse after Tohts been on it, yessiree.

On this thar may-or-al deeebate, I be voting for ol' ch3t. Although he do be having some pretty poor luck in the ol' survival stakes...

opticle

Part of the furniture
unmounts his horse, and walks with careful steps towards the building Uara points to. Keeping a eye out for the villagers that seemed to have gathered around in the streets

* Is outside the saloon playing hackey sack and trying to work out what he did with his all clothes *

To Chosen: Howdy pardner, wut brings yoo here to this here dem parts ?

To everyone else: To have the most chance of picking a 'safe' mayor without risk of bias, it should be a totally random vote. As someone said, it's a 4/5ish chance (if they're right) that we get a goodie. And its easy because it doesn't require any thinking :) We should all just throw our horseshoes at the list and each pick whoever we hit.
(Bearing in mind the baddies will all 'randomly vote for the same person.. either to put him in power, or to make him singled out so we think he's a baddie being put into power and lyncheroo that fella..)

Calo

Part of the furniture
So, errr where did chosen come from?!

opticle

Part of the furniture
He was busy fluffing himself on the other side of the ridge.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
stares at opticle and takes a sip right from the bottle, and says:

"Nothing special, just minding my own buisness"

Before he turns back to the bar and orders a new bottle of the finest whiskey

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
So everyone else in town was just that...in town, when the Mayor was offed.....where were you?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
With a huge Bang! the attention of the peacefull townsfolk is, yet again! brought to the town square,
Jimmy, Devii and the new commer walk out of the Saloon to investigate...

They are met with quite a sight, a big old dust cloud, chikens scambling for dear life left and right, and as the dust settles,
they see a new stranger, facefull of dust and dangling from the wreckage...he looks up at Jimmy and mumbles..who..what..eh..I feel tired!´
"He colapses" Jimmy quickly glimpses over at Devii who gives him a quick nod of approval "he slaps the stranger" after a a cuople more the stranger
come to...Oh! howdy there, the name's Rubric, I do apologize for the right mess I've made, Blind old bat of a horse, it's all I could afford! Hard times and all.

Care to buy some of my grade A, Genuine Garanteed to cure any afliction you might be suffering from, Tonic water? best there is! or your money back!..oh right the Wagon!
"smiles at the crowd" no refunds! a deals a deal, you understand! stay there, I'll show you a bottle "He walks over to the wreakage" A damnit! my merchandise! broken!
every single bottle! ruined! I'm ruined!! " He turns, smiles at the croud around him" Sure you'd ablige to put up a poor, broke, starving stranger, just for a couple days ? I'd
be ever so greatfull....

Ps: I've added an extra Special role, nothing fancy, but just to help dynamics along...and yes it's secret, and yes it's been randomed out of all without a role!

- New commers cant vote on day#1
- However, they can be elected Mayor.

18 Players alive:

Opticle
Ceixah
Tohtori
Uara
Ch3tan
Itched
Calo
Gohan
Jimmy
Nate
Devii
Calaen
Sydrik
Cerb
Mabs
taB

Rubric
Chosen

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
No, nor I you stranger...that's kind of my point!

No offense you understand. But when someone turns up out of the blue in a small town like ours the day a murder happened...well lets just say we don't have many coincidences here in Bone Gnaw Creek....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom