Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Okay DAOC sucks... Mythic have done everything they can now to ruin the game... First they made NF, which SUCK compared to the OF.. Albion has always sucked, and been less powerful than other realms... Hib casters have baseline stun, which has always been been way overpowered as they can kill 2,5 chars in those 9 seconds. Now with Warlocks, it has gone totally out of hand... Instant kills anything, and 8 tick poison dot, which does more damage than any other dot, and kills everything without a healingclass... Albs just got another useless healer class...

This game is totally ruined by brainless mythic, who cant even balance a game they have been working on for many years..

Last but not least... Vodkafairy always have to comment on every single post everywhere, and even in gratz threads, he can throw in a negative comment about anyone.. Hes such an asshole, and I have looked forward to say this ...

If you think this is whine, then join albion and go see for yourself.. Hibernia might be underpopulated, but this is more an advantage than a disadvantage.. Albs are everywhere, but not always 1337 fgs in any time of the day.. Hibs only come out when they have a 1337 fg, cuz they are some pussies... Mythic is ofc also to blame for this..

Mids do solo, but only with warlocks and bonedancers, and they are everywhere at bled... When mids or hibs are brave enough to bring their 1337 fgs to albion, they run straight up the towers and wait for the albs to come... This is what the game has become.... FUCK OFF, I'm out... This game isnt worth it, and neither are the players...

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
Harsh words there matey! Is it really so bad?

Bye bye, good luck in World of Cartooncraft(If thats where your going)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Did you run into some classes that gave your sorc a hard time?

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Gees if you wanna leave the game do it with dignity and pride. Not a stupid flame towards the game and all the players. Makes you look like a jackass..... :wanker:

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
id flame in the lines of someonegotrolledqqmoren00b

but thats rude.honestly can u blame hibs for only going out in "1337" fg's when theyre sis enuff albs everywhere to f*ck u to bits if u solo?

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
albion have absolutely no reason to do RvR.... their classes are totally nerfed compared to the other 2 realms... Its fucking pointless... Mythic have done well destroying the game totally... I am amazed that albs are actually still playing..

rure

Fledgling Freddie
erialor said:
albion have absolutely no reason to do RvR.... their classes are totally nerfed compared to the other 2 realms... Its fucking pointless... Mythic have done well destroying the game totally... I am amazed that albs are actually still playing..

Ok, whatever. Bye.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Sorry but get a clue, Albion is nowwhere near helpless and the classes aint subpar.

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Good RvR comes down to a nice mezz imo...albs have easily the best mezzer in game, range, time, and it can be QC, dont know why albs moan tbh...

Good luck anyway

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
/blush :p

think if you actually read my posts most are in some way constructive, just that i express my opinion of people in grats threads and such. can be positive, can be negative, you shouldn't take it too seriously :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hhii aww, now thats cute, a sorc complaining other classes are too op'ed,

hibs only run leet grp's and mids only play warlocks in towers ? heh nice generalizations :worthy:

Albion classes suck and you cant make opt'ed grp's ...hmm i'm sure AD + the other alb rvr guilds would disagree, :cheers:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Pikoah said:
Good RvR comes down to a nice mezz imo...albs have easily the best mezzer in game, range, time, and it can be QC, dont know why albs moan tbh...

Good luck anyway

Same reason you ubah gay (Mods: as in happy!) guys moan.
Anyway, Middies and Hibbies never claimed their realm was not overpowered, they just said it was needed to bring balance to the game :sex:
Regards, Glottis

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
IMO, the shit that is ruining this game and allways have done is the freaking lag/ lagspikes that pisses every1.

i been playing daoc for about 3 years now. and they still havent done shit about it. big gratz to the frog eaters...

and for u erialor, i think its abit sad to post a thread like this1, i know baseline stun sucks, warlocks and 1337 grps. but still i dont go post here and cry like a baby ( or acting like a 12 year old kid that still smells pee).

kthxbye :fluffle:

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Same reason you ubah gay (Mods: as in happy!) guys moan.
Anyway, Middies and Hibbies never claimed their realm was not overpowered, they just said it was needed to bring balance to the game :sex:
Regards, Glottis

Warlocks will be nerfed, Bd's are killable by good players, baseline stun=annoying but not always fatal, in a good fg rvr sorcs mezzes work wonders..if mids/hibs had it all albs would do is whine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom