Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintervargen

Banned
erialor said:
Hibs only come out when they have a 1337 fg, cuz they are some pussies... Mythic is ofc also to blame for this.. the players...

random groups cant handle adds (which you get 80% of the fights), hence hibs mostly rvr with opted groups.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
warcocks have ruined the game - there is jsut no fucking point playing against them

Methos

Loyal Freddie
RS|Pikoah said:
Bd's are killable by good players,

Herein lies the EXACT problem... GOOD players can kill mediocre BD's.

EXCELLENT players might kill bad warlocks.

Ever seen a GOOD warlock lose against a mediocre armsman?

Ever seen a GOOD BD lose against a mediocre infiltrator (caster killer :wanker: )?

On a level playing field certain classes from certain realms outperform others by MILES. Everyone knows it, but the discussion always gets buried by a stinking heap of nonsense arguments.

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
erialor said:
albion have absolutely no reason to do RvR.... their classes are totally nerfed compared to the other 2 realms... Its fucking pointless... Mythic have done well destroying the game totally... I am amazed that albs are actually still playing..

Calling Apocalypse Dudes nerfed gimps is the most retarted thing I've ever read on the Internet. Fyi there's a lot of retarded stuff on the I-net.

Think Albion(not all of course) spends all their time whining about their classes instead of trying to build some decent groups and get running. A merc-train hits fairly hard after all.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
I wrote an essay how stun should render all dmg cut by 50 % while the effect is in.

Guess noone gave a fakk tho ...

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
only thing I hate bout warcocks is their dot but such is life as they say

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
I wrote an essay how stun should render all dmg cut by 50 % while the effect is in.

Guess noone gave a fakk tho ...

Nooooo, that would be a huuuuge nerf to smite clerics :<

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
lol..i see not much has changed :p

guess i can join the QQ the moment i ever renew my account hehe

Daoc will NEVER be balanced...if you still have your hopes up for it, i guess you better stop playing today. I'm taking a "break" from daoc to try WoW...and there you can speak of a balanced game...just cause you got 95% the same classes on both (not 3) sides...makes it all easier to balance.

This isn't a WoW > Daoc reply...cause WoW still needs a lot of work...certainly in pvp, but the fact you got so many different classes to play in daoc means there will always be fotm players that will lvl a toon to 60...just to own the rest.

I still remember the time cabalist was a class no one wanted to group with (except at tangler beach for the ae DoT)...and they became/still are? fotm too some patch.

The game changes every xx months...and in a year there will be a new fotm class/group to play with. It keeps the game alive...and people buying the expansions.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
erialor said:
Albion has always sucked, and been less powerful than other realms...

U got balls

erialor said:
Albs are everywhere, but not always 1337 fgs in any time of the day..

lal, u got big balls

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Suicidel said:
IMO, the shit that is ruining this game and allways have done is the freaking lag/ lagspikes that pisses every1.

i been playing daoc for about 3 years now. and they still havent done shit about it. big gratz to the frog eaters...

and for u erialor, i think its abit sad to post a thread like this1, i know baseline stun sucks, warlocks and 1337 grps. but still i dont go post here and cry like a baby ( or acting like a 12 year old kid that still smells pee).

kthxbye :fluffle:

and ure not crying like a baby over the lag?

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
Herein lies the EXACT problem... GOOD players can kill mediocre BD's.

EXCELLENT players might kill bad warlocks.

Ever seen a GOOD warlock lose against a mediocre armsman?

Ever seen a GOOD BD lose against a mediocre infiltrator (caster killer :wanker: )?

On a level playing field certain classes from certain realms outperform others by MILES. Everyone knows it, but the discussion always gets buried by a stinking heap of nonsense arguments.

And you can keep whining about it or just wake up smell the coffee and get on with it. Every realm has these classes like it or not. Now anyone who has more than one braincell knows that Catacombs and the classes were intended to lure people here or back here. Best way to do that is to give them op classes. After a while the nerfbat strikes. It has always been like that and always will be. Wait till after the next patch then talk again.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Qbic said:
Best way to do that is to give them op classes. After a while the nerfbat strikes. It has always been like that and always will be. Wait till after the next patch then talk again.

Where's albion's OP catacombs char then?

And yes lets talk next patch where warlocks are nerfed and STILL OP'ed...

FYI: i don't whine much about classbalance, but the current situation is just beyond abnormal and it shows in RvR.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
cus game balance is based on 1v1?

No it's based on realm vs realm, i agree.

Let me ask you: have you defended a keep with 20+ warlocks in courtyard lately? Much fun?

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see you people have the same problems as us Pryd-kids :p Looking forward to clustering! :clap:

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
agree with erialor.

Daoc isnt fun,

its depressing.

U want solo? go out and get zerged
U want artis? go toa and whine cause no1 will help u with
U want a nice template? get 200p 4 scrolls & iteams
U want rvr? get a setgroup (LOL)

U want fun? go out in REAL LIFE and search a girl 2 have fun with.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
No it's based on realm vs realm, i agree.

Let me ask you: have you defended a keep with 20+ warlocks in courtyard lately? Much fun?

/shrug

its not really fun but most warlocks drop before they can unload chambers anyway, and i have my tools to fight them (stun/ns)

against the people you mostly meet in sieges (low resist etc) i outdamage most warlocks with MUCH lower powercost anyways

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
Where's albion's OP catacombs char then?

And yes lets talk next patch where warlocks are nerfed and STILL OP'ed...

FYI: i don't whine much about classbalance, but the current situation is just beyond abnormal and it shows in RvR.

Albion didn't need an OP Catacombs class as the Sorc mez and zerg did their job quite well. Instead of balancing the classes Mythic chose (and always has chosen) this path. I am not saying it is the best way but lately all I have seen are whines without end of frustrated people who were used to walk over the competition by means of numbers. This OP whining is made worse by people who had their arse handed back to them on the battlefield by an opponent who played his class better. They log on here in pure frustration and start flaming without end and it doesn't take long before the rest jumps on the same wagon and there we go again having ourselves a meaningless thread. If you wanna quit the game cos you can't take it anymore then do that instead of making a ridiculous flame. Cos that's how this post started after all. I hope you see my point.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Matmardigan said:
agree with erialor.

Daoc isnt fun,

its depressing.

sadly u havent gone out into RL but just quit the game and read forums based on it all day fun ftw

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
agree with erialor.

Daoc isnt fun,

its depressing.

and yet here u are :<

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
polza said:
sadly u havent gone out into RL but just quit the game and read forums based on it all day fun ftw

that hurts.

words like this from a guy which wanks on pictures from Britney Spears.

Alme said:
and yet here u are :<

its a rainy Boring Sunday. Not much ppl out by weather like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom