TV Game of Thrones: Season 8

Gray

FH is my second home
Finally... Can't wait for this to be over in a blink of an eye :'(

Least we have prequels to look out for...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If Carice van Houten nestled up to you in bar, cleavage on show, and you've had a few drinks, and she offered you a night of no strings anything goes fun in her hotel room, you would say "sorry love, you've got saggy tits and you are too old for me".

Well, fair enough. The Canadian Cuttlery Arrangement Association are holding their fortnightly sub-conmittee next door, where they have a guest speaker from the Luxembourg Citrus and Nectarine Growing Federation. Or there's the gay sauna down the road (ask for Gavin)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If Carice van Houten nestled up to you in bar, cleavage on show, and you've had a few drinks, and she offered you a night of no strings anything goes fun in her hotel room, you would say "sorry love, you've got saggy tits and you are too old for me".

Well, fair enough. The Canadian Cuttlery Arrangement Association are holding their fortnightly sub-conmittee next door, where they have a guest speaker from the Luxembourg Citrus and Nectarine Growing Federation. Or there's the gay sauna down the road (ask for Gavin)
You’ve watched the show right?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
As long as she keeps that necklace thing on...

Look don't get me wrong. I'd much sooner have threesome fun with Kylie and Danni Minogue. Maybe 4 if we include Peter Dinklage.

What?

Gray

FH is my second home
Jon Snow to be Supreme Ruler of Westeros by last episode.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Or dead.

Anyway, I think I'm going to have to have a big rewatch running up to this.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Maybe it was all a BioWare game and the camera will pan out at the end to a disappointed fat bloke.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Maybe it was all a BioWare game and the camera will pan out at the end to a disappointed fat bloke.

Strangely I had that exact thought when I was rewatching the season 7 finale earlier. The whole ASOIAF world does feel like a game design.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've literally just finished doing that.
I did it with Better Call Saul last year and ended up catching up far earlier than I expected to, a couple of weeks before the next season started. I want to run into the new season with as little gap as possible so I'm going to leave it and then cram it over ~3 weeks. Sixty-seven eps, maybe 3 a day if I find the time.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Damn, why did you have to do this? Now I am thinking of doing it :(

I think I might move on to a 20 movie MCU marathon in preparation for Avengers Endgame now :) Need to keep track of the other Stark dynasty.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think I might move on to a 20 movie MCU marathon in preparation for Avengers Endgame now :) Need to keep track of the other Stark dynasty.
Hehe, I just rewatched Infinity War, sod doing the whole lot!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Did you also have LoTR large scale battle flashbacks from the trailer?

Thing that stood out to me in the trailer was Arya... have you ever seen her run from anything???

Gray

FH is my second home
Ned Starks headless body awakening in the crypt??

Anyone looks for any special credits for Sean Bean?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Who's going to die this season? Everyone?

I reckon Tyrion will pretty early.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Thing that stood out to me in the trailer was Arya... have you ever seen her run from anything???

Almost forgot that part! Yeah she was rattled for sure - hoping for a more horror and dread-themed season. You think they'd dig up something else apart from White Walkers?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Almost forgot that part! Yeah she was rattled for sure - hoping for a more horror and dread-themed season. You think they'd dig up something else apart from White Walkers?
Chronic social awkwardness

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom