TV Game of Thrones: Season 8

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why? He's a POV character. Jaime on the other hand...

I reckon Jaime will join The Golden Company and bugger off.

Or this will be a debt that the Lannisters can't pay as they get destroyed so they take him as a slave.

I do hope their is alternative endings for characters aside from death.

Gwadien

Winterfell will fall but will unleash some magic shit onto the white walkers.

self-destruct!

Then Bethesda are going to make a game called Fallout: The North

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Things we know we'll get:
1. Melisandre dies (because she's already said so).
2. CleganeBowl! (I'm thinking with a zombie v zombie twist though).
3. Jon is king and Aunt Dany isn't. Awkward!
4. Theon rescues his sister, gets a win. Then probably dies.
5. Sam has a happy ending, gets Gilly and Hornhill (they fried his Dad and brother for a reason).
6. Bronn does something stupidly noble that gets him killed. Probably for Tyrion.
7. Something very bad happens to Cersei's baby

Gray

FH is my second home
Things we know we'll get:
1. Melisandre dies (because she's already said so).
2. CleganeBowl! (I'm thinking with a zombie v zombie twist though).
3. Jon is king and Aunt Dany isn't. Awkward!
4. Theon rescues his sister, gets a win. Then probably dies.
5. Sam has a happy ending, gets Gilly and Hornhill (they fried his Dad and brother for a reason).
6. Bronn does something stupidly noble that gets him killed. Probably for Tyrion.
7. Something very bad happens to Cersei's baby

I can see the Clegane's battling yes... Hopefully with a win for The Hound but then dying himself due to any wounds inflicted.
Jon has to "win" the Game of Thrones. Dany will be pregnant, Jon not wanting a "bastards" life for the kid marries Dany, but Dany dies maybe in childbirth...
With Jaime leaving for The North, I hope this doesn't mean Bronn has been left in the shit in King's Landing so Cersei makes a point of killing him for betryal. He needs his castle he was promised...
Sam could be a trump card. He still has that Valerian Steele sword that his stole (Or is now rightful owner of...). He should be a survivor.
Cersei will miscarry. Especially as that witch she seen as a young girl said she would only have three children (Who would die before her)... Question is... Will it be Tyrion or Jaime who kill Cersei??
I would absolutely mark out though if Arya takes on the face of Jaime and kills Cersei

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Jon has to "win" the Game of Thrones. Dany will be pregnant, Jon not wanting a "bastards" life for the kid marries Dany, but Dany dies maybe in childbirth...

Isn't that his sister though or step sister, maybe wrong but I thought that he is actually the son of Dany's father (Rhaegar) and his mother was a Stark, Eddard's sisters Lyanna.

Edit: Scrub that incest isn't really taboo in this series so entirely possible. Also not many people knew the truth.

Gwadien

Isn't that his sister though or step sister, maybe wrong but I thought that he is actually the son of Dany's father (Rhaegar) and his mother was a Stark, Eddard's sisters Lyanna.

Edit: Scrub that incest isn't really taboo in this series so entirely possible. Also not many people knew the truth.

Rhaegar is Dany's sister.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Dany is Jon's aunt. She's the Mad King's youngest daughter and Rheagar (Jon's father) was his oldest son. Because inheritance is down the Male line, Jon becomes the rightful heir.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't think I can read this thread until June :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So much for "maybe 3 episodes a day", I finished the lot in 12 days. Totally unputdownable.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It literally does. User error.
If I accept all their cookies, yep.

They're sowing themselves up good and tight. Fair enough. Their perogative.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone seen it yet? Worth the two year wait for the first episode? Been staying clear of the interwebs as much as possible today.

Also didn't realise it aired at 2am in the UK this morning.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Anyone seen it yet? Worth the two year wait for the first episode? Been staying clear of the interwebs as much as possible today.

Also didn't realise it aired at 2am in the UK this morning.
NO I HAVE NOT WATCHED IT YET. EVERYONE SHUT UP :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
NO I HAVE NOT WATCHED IT YET. EVERYONE SHUT UP :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I shall be settling down to watch it at 3pm today. Then Billions and then Killing Eve.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just watched it.

Oh my fucking god.

Did not expect to see Jack Bauer to make such an appearance. The North is saved. Long live Jack.

Gray

FH is my second home
I had it recorded and watched it early this morning 6am before work. So pissed because the record time was 1hr40mins so I was still getting into the episode.

One hour mark and the episode ends, followed by 40 minutes of a SKY logo. Why do that? Arseholes

I thought the two year wait was because they were doing a smaller number of episodes, but making them longer run times - I will be so so annoyed if it is still only one hour run times.

They crammed quite a lot into this one hour...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Actual spoilers:

Having everyone turn up at Winterfell was like some mad crossover episode. It takes a while to remember who knows who and where they last saw each other etc.

The whole "rightful heir" bit is going to make for some awkward pillow talk. Will she give up her crown to save the people? Will she bollocks.

The poor Umber boy.

Also there's a funny theory going around that Bran is sat in the courtyard all the time because nobody installed ramps.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well just watched the first episode

A bit meh

Could have covered it all in 20 mins and had enough time for at least bit of undead action. Or at least a bit of boob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom