Game of Thrones Season 7

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Instant erection when Sansa turned to Baylish. Holy shit that was a satisfying (and long overdue) scene.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This.

Episode was ruined by lots of stupid stuff that was unnecessary.

For instance, with Theon becoming the bossman of that 8 man group, what's the significance?
I would imagine that in the last series, he rescues his sister and helps her takes back the Iron Islands / Iron Fleet which subsequently fucks up Cersei getting her mercenary army.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cracking episode to set up the final season.

The night king's dragon is going to be a seriously formidable enemy. I can see Euron's mercenary army tearing through Dany's unsullied and Dothraki like a knife through butter. Dany will die in childbirth. Arya will die. Quburn will end up getting killed by one of his reanimated experiments. Jamie and Thorsen will spit roast Brienne for 2 entire episodes. Dany's two remaining dragons will be killed easily by the night king. The Red Woman will finally reveal that her character was a complete waste of space. Sam Tarly will have a shave. Cersei will be torn apart by undead. The Nights Watch will sue the manufacturers of the Wall for selling goods not of merchantable quality.

The Mountain will come out, and wear rainbow coloured armour.

Gray

FH is my second home
During the nookie scene, I thought it was Jorah who was peering at them in the corridor, and expecting him to have fits of jealousy that Dany has been taken from him...

I was very suprised when it was Tyrion, and he seems to have concern on his face yet I don't know why... Could he have bargained with Cersei hence why there was a cut away? He likes both Jon from Season 1 and obviously Dany for being his queen... Unless HE loved her as well...

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
During the nookie scene, I thought it was Jorah who was peering at them in the corridor, and expecting him to have fits of jealousy that Dany has been taken from him...

I was very suprised when it was Tyrion, and he seems to have concern on his face yet I don't know why... Could he have bargained with Cersei hence why there was a cut away? He likes both Jon from Season 1 and obviously Dany for being his queen... Unless HE loved her as well...

is it because he knows who Jon really is and the political shit-storm that could come from the fact that he's the true heir to the throne? Once Jon finds out, will he make Dany bend the knee? Does Cersei know this, Tyrian told her so she knows Jon will undo Dany's reign anyway?

Also can someone discuss:

Jaime - has he abandoned Cersei? Is he going to join Jon's team?

One final thing, this is what Ser Davos does between seasons:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtLelk4XYlg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Did our ginger bearded friend survive the dragon attack on the wall?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Tyrion's concern is probably for her successor. She shut him down the last time he mentioned it, she's constantly on about how she can't have kids, then Jon more or less says "bollocks love, I'll sort you out".

Jaime removed all his identifying armour, covered up his hand and rode north, so you can probably guess what that means.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Jaime removed all his identifying armour, covered up his hand and rode north, so you can probably guess what that means.

He's going to save the day by taking charge of a leaderless bunch of misfits. Then he's gonna end up killing his sister, as was prophesied in season 5. And then Jon and Danny are going to find him sitting on the throne. And it will be history repeating itself. But will Jon take the throne where Ned shied away?

Himse

FH is my second home
is it because he knows who Jon really is and the political shit-storm that could come from the fact that he's the true heir to the throne? Once Jon finds out, will he make Dany bend the knee? Does Cersei know this, Tyrian told her so she knows Jon will undo Dany's reign anyway?

Also can someone discuss:

Jaime - has he abandoned Cersei? Is he going to join Jon's team?

One final thing, this is what Ser Davos does between seasons:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtLelk4XYlg

I watched that vid & about an hour just went by of browsing all sorts of ambient guitar work. Thanks.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Apparently that whole "lets go down the pub" bit was because Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn used to fuck but have now fallen out, they refuse to be on set with each other now.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The behind the scenes video after is pretty cool

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Agreed, I wouldn't mind seeing the original...for educational purposes that is.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have no idea how you do it @Edmond

Can I push for educational film title too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom