Game of Thrones Season 7

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had hoped book 6 would be out first. While I know the two are very different now I would rather read it first.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I have a mate who's a Sci-Fi / Fantasy / Gaming / Marvel / action figure nut.

I just found out he's never watched an episode of GoT. I was somewhat taken aback. He wants to hold off until he can own the entire thing on Blue Ray and then slowly digest them over a thousand years.

For him, that's a staggering amount of willpower. Impressive. (But you're not a jedi yet)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I haven't read this thread or seen any trailers from season 7 yet. I want to be surprised as much as possible. I'm already hyped, so if I watch a trailer, I'm likely to die I reckon.

But, does anyone have a good recap of season 6? The stuff I find on YouTube is mostly shit

dysfunction

FH is my second home

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've spent the past 3 weeks or so rewatching from the start. I'm 4 episodes into season 6 as we speak and ready for 7!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I haven't read this thread or seen any trailers from season 7 yet. I want to be surprised as much as possible. I'm already hyped, so if I watch a trailer, I'm likely to die I reckon.

But, does anyone have a good recap of season 6? The stuff I find on YouTube is mostly shit
Someone at HBO was obviously reading your mind

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egy5A070cbA

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Umming and ahhing as to whether I will watch it or wait for the book. Though that will probably be next year and the show has diverged so much now, it might as well be something different.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Fantastic first episode. Very surprised to see Shaun from This is England in there. Will Woody and Combo turn up later?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hate cameos where they get them to talk

"Oh I like that song"

"yeah it's new"

Oh fuck off.

Other than that, great stuff, really liked the scenes with the Hound, looks like he might find redemption.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I thought it was a good, solid first episode - it put down enough detail about enough plot lines to set it up without dragging it out. Nice to see Jorah, he should get some cream for that rash.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I reckon Sam will use knowledge gained from the books he's reading to find a cure for Jorah, and it'll involve dragon fire, glass, steel etc.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I reckon Sam will use the old knowledge to track down ancient relics of past civilisations and find a half-buried Statue of Liberty on a beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom