TV Game of Thrones Season 5

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else think that Margaery was about to jump in that bed? Also, for a moment I thought that Grey Worm had been recast...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's very good quality, you should know by now res is only half the story...the bitrate is pretty good.
You're a bit slow. I've seen screenshots and a sample, it's not "very good quality" by any stretch of the imagination and there's a big fucking blurred box where they've obfuscated the screener id code.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Anyone else think that Margaery was about to jump in that bed? Also, for a moment I thought that Grey Worm had been recast...
Im sure someone else has been recast, the woman knights squire?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You're a bit slow. I've seen screenshots and a sample, it's not "very good quality" by any stretch of the imagination and there's a big fucking blurred box where they've obfuscated the screener id code.
Dunno what copy you got, perfectly acceptable quality and we're talking GOT here, not Life on Earth.

Job

I've watched 2 and 3 and I'm trying to work out why it doesn't work for me, it just feels like a well funded fan production of something more epic, the actors just don't seem quite right and a lot of the extras seem half hearted.
I guess I'm in the minority here, no one else feel this?
The young girl was on Alan Carr and you could see by his reaction he was trying to say 'but it's crap'

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am glad you don't like it. Maybe you can stop talking about it now?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Dunno what copy you got, perfectly acceptable quality and we're talking GOT here, not Life on Earth.
I didn't "get" either copy, but I saw a sample of one of the Xclusive encodes and screens of the others. And they both came from the same source. I know you're happy watching it on your phone at the beach (or whatever) but I'm not, and the difference in quality between the leaked episodes and the proper 720p ones (nevermind the 1080p) is plain to see. And it is a beautiful show, if it was some sitcom or other I wouldn't be fussed but I will illegally watch Game of Thrones in the highest quality possible please! Annnnd like somebody else said, I don't want to wang through 4 episodes now and then have to wait 5 weeks for the story to progress.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I watched all four on Sunday night. I probably would have preferred to wait but the girlfriend's life is chaos at the moment and she wanted to watch them while she had the chance. The quality wasn't great but they were watchable and I've read the books so I know what's going to happen anyway.

I enjoyed them all so I may rewatch them each week as they appear in HD.

Job

The lad who killed Maxine is in it...work that out.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I just know some fucking spas will spoil it all within the next few weeks with retarded comments about what is happening next.

More so than ever, the Internet is unsafe

mooSe_

FH is my second home
tbh I prefer to watch a bunch of episodes back to back instead of 1 per week. I would do it more often if I had the self control to save episodes up so I could watch them all at once. Having to wait a few weeks now isn't so great but there's other things I can binge watch while I wait if I need to.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I had to find a programme synopsis to find out who a couple of the people were.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Enjoyed episode 1. Nice seasoning opener.

More giants in this season please. They were ace.

CorNokZ

Since season one I just wanted Arya to fuck up people. Can't wait for her to go mental

*crosses fingers she isn't killed*

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bit slow really but this phase in the books was too. Not entirely sure of some of the casting choices. While I like the actor that is playing Doran Martell I am not convinced he is right for the part. A lot of the casting has been spot on and close to how I imagined them when reading but him, not so much.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
S05E03

WOAH!!! Good one!!! :D

I shouted 'oh FUCK' at one point... you'll know where if you've seen it, I think :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They did that scene excellently, the rest, mehish.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Now the question is (and I'm holding my thumbs for a yes) whether The Mountain and The Hound will be back. The mountain being a probable yes, but the Hound, hmm, tough to say since he was 'injured' and waiting to die. Now being the series standard procedure to make it clear if someone dies or not, this was not the fact with The Hound. Either that or they're just trolling.

Gray

FH is my second home
If i remember rightly, in the books The Mountain died due to the injuries of the Trial of Combat, whether or not in the series they're steering him towards becoming something of an Abomination/Frankenstein i'm not sure, unless he just ends up dying in the end!

I don't think The Hound was a confirmed death though, just up to the readers to assume whether he made it or not, i'd like to think he had, but what could he really do in his conditioning.

CorNokZ

If i remember rightly, in the books The Mountain died due to the injuries of the Trial of Combat, whether or not in the series they're steering him towards becoming something of an Abomination/Frankenstein i'm not sure, unless he just ends up dying in the end!

I don't think The Hound was a confirmed death though, just up to the readers to assume whether he made it or not, i'd like to think he had, but what could he really do in his conditioning.
Put up a book spoiler, will ya?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Agreed. Spoiler's in this thread should relate to the most recently aired episode or before only.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
While I agree, you people should read the books too :)

CorNokZ

Just remembered that limp fucker Bran. Any chance they forgot about him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom