Games Game bargains

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Plus Warhammer total war 3 will be on it (so I assume all the other warhammers at some point too)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If you have Amazon Prime you can currently get

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Origin)
Football Manager 2021 (Epic Game Store)
Frostpunk (GOG)
Journey to the Savage Planet (GOG)

for free via Prime Gaming

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
15 day event starting/started on Epic Game Store, get a free game every day.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
State of Decay 2 free to play until Monday - It's also on offer atm for £9 on Steam. Haven't played the second one personally but the first one was heaps of fun. Can try before you buy at least.

Also

Borderlands 3 is currently free on Epic Game Store

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I really enjoyed Borderlands 3, much better than 2.
I thought the writing and humour were much worse in 3 then the previous games, and the gameplay added nothing new. The recent Tiny Tina game though was great.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I thought the writing and humour were much worse in 3 then the previous games, and the gameplay added nothing new. The recent Tiny Tina game though was great.
I think the gameplay was more like 1, which was part of the reason I liked it so much. I thought 2 tried to be a bit too different and I absolutely loved the first game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I dinna like, I didn't like Wonderlands that much. Compared to the DLC from Borderlands 2 that was Tiny Tina. I thought it was a bit tryhard to recapture what the first Tina Tiny DLC offered. Good, don't get me wrong, I just don't think it was special.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
If you have Amazon Prime you can currently get

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Origin)
Football Manager 2021 (Epic Game Store)
Frostpunk (GOG)
Journey to the Savage Planet (GOG)

for free via Prime Gaming
@BloodOmen forgive me - I have Prime and have *just* plugged in my Ps4 that I got a while ago. How do I get these titles on to my console? It's a dumb question and one I could probably figure out but, you know, I like reading the answer. I'm so utterly out of touch with anything gaming based. It's been years.

Cheers.

Edit - oh ok, it's PC only I gather? That's a bit turd. I guess the different platforms would cause problems.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
@BloodOmen forgive me - I have Prime and have *just* plugged in my Ps4 that I got a while ago. How do I get these titles on to my console? It's a dumb question and one I could probably figure out but, you know, I like reading the answer. I'm so utterly out of touch with anything gaming based. It's been years.

Cheers.

Edit - oh ok, it's PC only I gather? That's a bit turd. I guess the different platforms would cause problems.

Aye PC only I think

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Destiny 2 + all expansions currently free on Epic Game Store (not including the latest one that was just announced)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Destiny 2 + all expansions currently free on Epic Game Store (not including the latest one that was just announced)
Just the base game is free. The expansions are only playable until end of this month, then you have to pay monies.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just the base game is free. The expansions are only playable until end of this month, then you have to pay monies.

Oh are they? I misread then apparently? I understood it as if you claim them before X date you keep them.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Evil Dead currently free on Epic Game Store (until the 24th) and on the 24th Star Wars: Squadrons will be free on Epic.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
FF7 remake is 43% off and £39.89 on steam atm, so er...normal priced.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics are currently free on Epic. I assume they have Windows 11 compatibility too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom