Games Game bargains

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Shadowrun collection free on the Epic Store today, not sure what time it goes live though.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Shadowrun collection free on the Epic Store today, not sure what time it goes live though.

Think its free for a few days. They are good games, the later 2 especially, but you lose out on the excellent mods on Steam workshop.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I just couldn't get into shadowrun and I really wanted to.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nights into Dreams is free if you let Sega add it to your Steam account

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still not 100% sure its real but there is 15 free games coming starting 17th, find out I guess.

1608043801895.png

Last edited:

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Still not 100% sure its real but there is 15 free games coming starting 17th, find out I guess.

View attachment 43322

Some of those I can believe became they will give away the base game and want people to buy season passes or DLC's. But Borderlands 3 and HZD? Those seem unlikely especially the latter.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Some of those I can believe became they will give away the base game and want people to buy season passes or DLC's. But Borderlands 3 and HZD? Those seem unlikely especially the latter.

They do give away games worth £40 so I wouldn't be surprised if its real.

On the Epic Note - Pillars of Eterity Definitive Edition and Tyranny are both on there for free atm

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
They do give away games worth £40 so I wouldn't be surprised if its real.

On the Epic Note - Pillars of Eterity Definitive Edition and Tyranny are both on there for free atm

Those are old games that often go on sale and Tyranny did not sell particularly well either. Epic will be giving the devs some money, but not the full RRP, for these give-aways so to those publishers it would make sense financially. None of that applies to a game like Horizon Zero Dawn. Buy hey if its true then everyone should grab it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Those are old games that often go on sale and Tyranny did not sell particularly well either. Epic will be giving the devs some money, but not the full RRP, for these give-aways so to those publishers it would make sense financially. None of that applies to a game like Horizon Zero Dawn. Buy hey if its true then everyone should grab it.
They gave away FM 2020 last year when steam were still after £35 for it.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

View attachment 43322
The give away is official but those titles aren't confirmed though: The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale is back on December 17, bringing you the gift of great discounts and 15 Days of FREE Games!
I can see Borderlands 3 potentially being on the list. It started as an Epic exclusive, it's over a year old now and the base game is currently 67% off on Steam as we speak. Plus as it's not that great (and I'm someone who liked Borderlands 1/2 a lot).
They gave away FM 2020 last year when steam were still after £35 for it.
A month-ish before FM 2021 released and if Sega wanted to do the same on Steam they could have.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Every year I have to force myself to buy the new FM, I pretty much only do so because my OCD forces me to, got it every year since 2009.

It usually only takes a few hours to work out how to cheese wins. All they seem to do is add fluff, like grumpy for absolutely no reason players then give you absolutely no way of changing their mind.

They need to add a 'you're fucking shit mate, that's why I don't select you, get good' option.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I bought it this year after picking up the last one free from epic. I liked last years, but can't get into this one at all. It's finally reached "too much fluff" levels for me I think.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Epic The Chinese government can suck a dick for all I care, free or not.

Whinie the pooh needs to stop being a scumbag.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Winter sale strikes again

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Winter sale strikes again

There's always a sale on Steam now. It's just that there's never any mega bargains any more.

Although games are cheap, for what they are :)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Metro last light is free on gog.com today if you sign up to their marketing emails

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
Little Nightmares - steam key

Free atm, not sure how long for.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Little Nightmares - steam key

Free atm, not sure how long for.
Says 17 Jan but I had to sign up for a waitlist to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom