Games Game bargains

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
At least it seems that this is no longer effective...

original.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I got Wolfenstein TNO, Prison Architect and Metro 2033 Redux. 50 euros total, fairly chuffed :D

leggy

Probably Scottish
Dark Souls 2 for just over a tenner isn't bad and Valkyria Chronicles for about the same. I'm quite happy.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
*fingers in ears*

Lalalalalalalalalaalalala fuck you Gabe I cant hear yout shitty sale lalalalalalalalalaalalala

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I wasn't arsed until I noticed Shadow Warrior for £3 instead of £30, damn you Gabe!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wasn't arsed until I noticed Shadow Warrior for £3 instead of £30, damn you Gabe!

Also a reason why i don't bother that much anymore, been on so many sales that i got most of the stuff i want. Still ahven't played it :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WAsn't sure about getting DA3, still haven't finished 1, but got it for santamas so there's goes that sliver of life :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Possibly, I did a bit of googling and the game itself seems to be selling for around £5-6 on most key sites, they probably didn't realise this was an edition w/ mouse in it, either way, got a nice deal :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
State of Decay is a lot better than it should be

Excellent shout, really enjoying it (playing normal state of decay) got the DLC to do next too, reading up on it and it sounds like it could be a decent challenge.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Excellent shout, really enjoying it (playing normal state of decay) got the DLC to do next too, reading up on it and it sounds like it could be a decent challenge.
I've had this for ages without realising. Wayhay steam sale 2013. If it's that good I might even install it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah its good. Vanilla gets a bit samey once you have the top outpost but I wouldn't try the dlcs without familierising yourself with vanilla first.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Walking Dead is a £5er for the series on Steam.

If you don't jump on this you're a dipshit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I prefr watching playthroughs of those. Atleast there's entertainment in the commentary :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
big square enix sale on steam

Tomb Raider, Just cause series, thief & Deus ex all going cheap

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Damn. Xenonauts is 50% off until tomorrow and i get money on wednesday. Old school XCOM if anyone is interested, good time to get it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And friend noticed it on my wishlist and bought it, "throw a few beers next time" :D

Games for beer, have to make that website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom