Games Game bargains

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Started warframe again, solid gameplay as ever and the new player experience is very well done now. Free so worth a look.

No idea on how free etc, but should be able to have some fun without a dime.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Steam, sorry, too much of a pc player and just assume that's implied :p

Think you can download it directly from them too.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Steam, sorry, too much of a pc player and just assume that's implied :p

Think you can download it directly from them too.
You can.

Steam is doing a Steampunk game sales at the moment, lots of decent titles under $10

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Noticed this last night and picked up Transistor for a fiver. I look forward to playing it in 2016.

It's short but well worth the money. Really really good audio & artwork.

I've never played Mirror's Edge. Is it *really* that good?

For that price you can hardly go wrong. It has good visual style but I remember the controls being awkward.

SS2 is by far the best game in the list but I'm sure everyone has that already.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ironcast less then tenner at steam. ""It's a steampunk mech Match-3 RPG with a little FTL tossed in for good measure. Lots of replayability, tactical combat and satisfying Match3." -Total Biscuit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d6hYSfWGkU

30% off as it's a "launch" thingy. Looks really fun, more tactical then usual match three. It's not really a must buy right now since the price isn't huge normally. As TB said in the video; add multiplayer and it'll be ace.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ironcast less then tenner at steam. ""It's a steampunk mech Match-3 RPG with a little FTL tossed in for good measure. Lots of replayability, tactical combat and satisfying Match3." -Total Biscuit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d6hYSfWGkU

30% off as it's a "launch" thingy. Looks really fun, more tactical then usual match three. It's not really a must buy right now since the price isn't huge normally. As TB said in the video; add multiplayer and it'll be ace.

Bought this. Its pretty good actually, for the price.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ironcast finished, 6h total time according to steam. Got a good run, so might take longer ofcourse. Worth the pennies.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Really enjoying that. Finished it too and only need the level 40 achievement now (At 38 I think) Well worth the money for a decent, relaxing game.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Humble Origin Bundle 2 http://humblebundle.com

The humbles have been shit of late and the whole "hid the give it all to charity" thing is a bit shit but:

Dragon Age™: Origins, Peggle™, Dead Space™ 2, Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour, Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare, Dragon Age™ II, Bejeweled™ 3, and Mass Effect™ 2

For $4.50 at the moment.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Humble Origin Bundle 2 http://humblebundle.com

The humbles have been shit of late and the whole "hid the give it all to charity" thing is a bit shit but:

Dragon Age™: Origins, Peggle™, Dead Space™ 2, Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour, Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare, Dragon Age™ II, Bejeweled™ 3, and Mass Effect™ 2

For $4.50 at the moment.

I thought the same thing - I get emails off them and all the recent ones were shit (but its for charity!) this one makes me a bit happier.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fractured space is free, i think it's this weekend and then you get to keep it.

Spaceship pvp battle, haven't tried yet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tried it, bit simple at current state, one ship op as hell, needs more work but the idea is solid.

Syri

FH is my second home
Shadow of Mordor is half price on steam this weekend, £15 for the game, or £16.50 for game + season pass for DLC

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Good price for it. I got it at full price but never really got into it, seemed a bit samey after a few hours.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
For the next 40 odd hours GoG are giving away a free game - Battle Realms. Scroll down to it on the homepage and click the button to claim a copy.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
shit gog.com has some awesome offers atm! Gonna go on a spending spree and get the Monkey Island games and the new one too.

Uhh and the roller coaster tycoon pack!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A summer sale is never a good idea the weekend my wife goes to her mums.

I see a weekend of sitting in my underpants playing computer games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom