Games Game bargains

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah I'm working on my research paper till about 23hrs and then it's a beer and some of that game for a bit :-D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Just started playing through Alan Wake again, I think it's off going for a trek through Hamsterly Forest and getting lost the other day.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hehe I was playing some. got through the first chapter easy but died a few times because I forgot how to dodge :-/

imo they should have gone even more Silent-Hill esque with the atmospherics, but loving the game atm.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Arkham Asylum is on steam for £2.49 at the moment. Never played it - it's quite good for less than a pint. Arkham City is a fiver for the GOTY edition...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Arkham Asylum is on steam for £2.49 at the moment. Never played it - it's quite good for less than a pint. Arkham City is a fiver for the GOTY edition...
Both excellent games imho.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Noticed just the same, so tempted to cough up 12.5€ for both even if i'm not that interested in either. Just because i've heard they're good :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
They're better than good.

Asylum is the better game IMO. Batman games just don't suit open world. It's still a great game but needs the narrative drive of the first. Too easy to miss cool bits in the second, although the city is cool to navigate.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
They're better than good.

Asylum is the better game IMO. Batman games just don't suit open world. It's still a great game but needs the narrative drive of the first. Too easy to miss cool bits in the second, although the city is cool to navigate.

The fighting was LOADS better in arkham city though. :D

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Just finished The Walking Dead...

That's how a game should be made.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Torchlight is free on GoG apparently, for the next 48 hours.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Think I paid double that 2-3 weeks ago but for a physical copy.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
thanks for that, I missed the Steam sale with Alan Wake now I got the extra part to. I was back to thinking as a started it I haven't played a game that wasn't an MMO or a game that I played only online to compete against others in years, hoping I can start playing games like this to enjoy them for the game itself; although now with the dam sales I've got the Batman games and this one to do now.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dishonoured and Knife of Dunwall £11.98 on Gamefly.co.uk using code GFDJUN20UK

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
so bought the witcher 2 from that gog.com sale (been on my list of games to play for a while, just never got round to getting it).

comes with all sorts of fluff like desktop wallpapers etc. and one of the things you get is all the pictures from one of the games characters playboy sessions !?!?!?! wtf is that all about?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dishonoured is excellent, massively underrated.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
so bought the witcher 2 from that gog.com sale (been on my list of games to play for a while, just never got round to getting it).

comes with all sorts of fluff like desktop wallpapers etc. and one of the things you get is all the pictures from one of the games characters playboy sessions !?!?!?! wtf is that all about?

I miss stuff like that in games man.
Dishonoured is excellent, massively underrated.
Are you kidding? I'm sure everyone's been sucking it off since it came out.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They have yes but I dont think it sold on a massive scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom