Games Game bargains

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Pretty good sale on Xbox Live atm, mostly DLC related mind. First episode of The Walking Dead is free and the other four are half price.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Fucking DLC's. Pisses me off. It all started with that horse armour in Oblivion.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
fettoken said:
Fucking DLC's. Pisses me off. It all started with that horse armour in Oblivion.

I miss the days when dlc was called a patch and they were free :-(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
4.75 for legend of grimrock on steam. Old school rpg yada yada, certainly worth it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Are there any good website for cheap pre-owned ps3 games or is the high street my best bet? Really want borderlands 2 but its £30 pre-owned in game.

edit - ebay.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
L.A. Noire complete edition - £6.25 on steam right now, GTA complete pack £17.49 also on steam.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Just bought Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition for PC for £15 on Amazon, Steam wanted £20 and Microsoft wanted £30. That doesn't bother me, what bothers me is you get so much more physical content shipped in the PC version than the Xbox version. Xbox version I got instruction manual and the game, PC version I got instruction manual, game, DVD of making the game, soundtrack disc, game art book, poster and 6 postcards. And the console versions cost more than the PC version, why is that?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I got the Limited Edition version on the 360 at release for £30, came with an art book, soundtrack CD and a code to download it online, making of DVD etc.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just bought Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition for PC for £15 on Amazon, Steam wanted £20 and Microsoft wanted £30. That doesn't bother me, what bothers me is you get so much more physical content shipped in the PC version than the Xbox version. Xbox version I got instruction manual and the game, PC version I got instruction manual, game, DVD of making the game, soundtrack disc, game art book, poster and 6 postcards. And the console versions cost more than the PC version, why is that?

They are called Limited Editions for a reason, on the 360 launch I got everything you said above.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The 86ish/100 meta critic Walking Dead is on the Humble Bundle for this week, GOGOOGOG

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah that humble bundle is really good. I've watched a lets play of walking dead, but i think it has enough "replay" value to warrant a buy.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Faster Than Light on steam for £3.49 atm.

You can spend £40 on a new game and play it for 2 hours. Or in my case, buy this and play it for 40hours.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I just got Alan Wake, Element4l and The Swapper off of Steam for 21 euros. Alan Wake for 2.80e! Last two are some sweet looking indie games, hell yeah :D

Nate

FH is my second home
alan wake is pretty cool tbh, gets a bit repetitive with the enemies though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom