Games Game bargains

Sar

Part of the furniture
I don't think it's been that great of a sale so far tbh :/

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
You buy it, they send you a code, you add it to Steam through the "I have a code" menu option, it locks it onto your steam account, you can then install/reinstall directly from Steam in the future.

I've used them before, they're solid. Not sure if there's any region locking for you being a Dutchie Steamer though.

so afterwards you d/l it from Steam or from GMG?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
so afterwards you d/l it from Steam or from GMG?
You enter the code into steam and steam downloads and installs the game exactly like any game you buy directly from steam itself

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
GMG30-DEC01-ARFC9 gets you 30% off at GMG until midday on Wednesday on selected titles and also on the pre-orders that they're doing.

The pre-orders is likely the better way to get value because you can pre-order selected titles for 30% off with the code and by pre-ordering you'll get another voucher for 35% off which is valid for 3 weeks.

They also do TopCashBack.

Gray

FH is my second home
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/wwe-13-360-20-asda-instore-deal-week-1390915

Has anyone found any cheap places for Assassins Creed 3 or Black Ops 2?

Tesco had a glitch of sorts a few weeks ago where you could buy them for £25 each, loads of people got the games but i missed out because i opted for a delivery slot later in the week. Fuckers. Nor paying £40 but i'm keeping my eye on them dropping just before Christmas, just hope my bluff isn't called.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty & Heart of the Swarm available from blizzard for £44.99. Option to buy both appears when buying wings of liberty digital download. Usually I stay away from the blizzard extortion site but this seemed a good deal. Based only on Amazon equivalent price which was about £53.

I don't own wings of liberty so I bought both.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just signed in to have a look, nothing really of interest for me.

And a big lol at their normal prices!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Fifa 13 £29~ in ASDA (PS3/360) atm. In store it says £42, get them to price check it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom