Fun...

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
trying to take a piss and shove the clotted blood out your urethra into the lav.

fucking ouch.

Pics anyone?

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
oh mate thats horrific! Im sure the Wij like one will want piccies! ;) why have you got blood clots down there or do I not want to know?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
I've just had my Prince Albert redone mate. Let it heal for a couple of months as it was a bit iffy. This time I didn't have anaesthetic and to say it woke me up is an understatement.

*flexes muscles as he remembers the piercer had to pick the biggest PA ring out of the three choices*

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm crying here..... :mad:

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

:puke:

Who's going to tell him there's only meant to be one hole in your knob, and certainly no ironmongery.

What's next people getting their sphincters pierced/tattooed? :eek7:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Err...a Prince Albert? Doesn't it like HURT? :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A girl at work had 3 bars put in the back of her neck last week. She said it hurt less than a nipple. After she realised that the piercer didn't clean the pen lines off properly and sorted it herself, it looked pretty fuckin decent. :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Fuck sake, showing off again. Next you'll be telling us about some 20 yearl old french maid cleaning the wound with her tongue (which is pierced), while drinking fine wine sitting outside a french villa soaking in some much needed ultra violet light.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Beat this

ring%20of%20pain.gif

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Mofo8 said:
What's next people getting their sphincters pierced/tattooed?

Erm...I hate to break this to you Mofo8 but yes people do get that bit pierced! No...I haven't btw lol

Mobius matey - do I really have to tell you that yes having a fuck off needle shoved through your cock actually hurts? ;)

Sicko - damn straight!

callous - I love nape piercings :) I've booked a nape piercing called a madmax (yup from the films) that is hard to explain so I'll post a pic when its done.

leggy - lub it biatch! *waves* :)

In all seriousness, I was actually quite concerned late last night as there was a serious amount of blood and I had to go to bed early as I felt so weak. Seems a lot better this morning. I know some people think...why...well erm ask Mrs Xtro why hehe.

yeah leggy it is TANK GIRL still btw in France :)

ttfn!

Will

/bin/su
I never really got the clotted blood when I piss thing, though it did take about 3 days to stop bleeding.

Getting tempted by more piercings/tattoos at the moment. My dragon is pretty much finished, just waiting for it to heal and have it repaired.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
repaired Will?

well done Xtro matey, I cringe to think of ickle tdc being jabbed with a large bore needle but to have it done twice required balls of titanium imo :eek7:

My lady has just had a nipple pierced, of her several piercings she claims the nipple is the worst pain-wise. ouchie :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Each to thier own, but I wouldnt have any of that stuff done for a pension :/

leggy

Probably Scottish
The thing is, I always thought a prince albert was only stuck through your forey. None of this right through the cock malarky.

Will

/bin/su
TdC said:
repaired Will?
The scab had cracked in a couple of places, and the colour has faded a bit. It needs recoloured in those spots.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Will said:
The scab had cracked in a couple of places, and the colour has faded a bit. It needs recoloured in those spots.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about your schlong.

I nearly cried

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Can I just make a point here ?
Anyone who has a piece of metal stuck through thier knob (through ?? dont it leak??) has a serious mental problem, in my own humble opinion, naturally.

It DOES however, remind me of this time I was at a bike show, and one of the "acts " was this dwarf who sat a woman on this office-type wheeled chair, then dragged her along via a piece of chain across the stage. The chain was attatched to his knob :(

Will

/bin/su
It does sort of leak tbh, though not much. It's a fairly small hole. Mental problem though? I can't count the number of times I've got laid because I have a bit of metal through my knob.

Chicks love it. And they love to play with it too, which is always good in my opinion.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Dammit Will, Id rather not get laid at all than inflict that kind of torture on myself :)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
So what happens to your dong piercing once you get older... you know - your skin gets flabby and saggy. Your bells hang down at knee height etc.

Will you just spark alot whilst walking somewhere? :p

Oh, ya... necrosis anyone btw? Freaking piss leaking from a hole in your willy all the time can't be too healthy.

Will

/bin/su
Ah, no, it doesn't leak all the time. Just have an extra hole for taking a piss.

And my girlfriend found out an amusing way to make the ball in my ring squeak last night. I shouldn't let her smoke before bedtime. ;)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
you tried rubbing a live, exposed electrical wire across the end of it yet Will?

leggy

Probably Scottish
I wouldn't get to the piercing stage though, so I'm safe. I'd have left in tears after the piercer continously laughed at the size of my flacid penis.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
leggy said:
I wouldn't get to the piercing stage though, so I'm safe. I'd have left in tears after the piercer continously laughed at the size of my flacid penis.

adding to the fact that the piercer probably doesnt come in that small a size :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You're all demented is all I can say. Next there'll be people saying how being circumcised is more hygenic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom