Fun...

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Throdders, I'm suprised at your attitude (I'm so NOT flaming! just genuinely suprised :)).

You're a biker aren't you mate unless I'm mistaken? Met loads at tattoo expos who have had fuckloads worse done down there!

Anyways, its for me and the mrs to enjoy. I'm used to getting stick at the workplace for various facial piercings and things etc. It was the same when I had a mohican, its natural really and its quite fun listening to stuff. Some lines do really get boring though. The main one about tats (but sicko mentioned it here, sorry fella :p) is - what will happen when you are old etc.

I couldnt actually care less what my tats and piercings look like when I'm old. i'm halfway to retirement age practically anyway, by that time I'll be oozing my brains out of my fucking arse or dead.

Tdc - I thought Will meant his old fella too LOL! *winces*

Pain has eased down now no problem, bit tough to walk for a distance and it was a bit messy this morning but is healing very quickly.

The worst piercing (pain wise) was nipple, fucking hell that HURT, more than every other piercing put together imho. It wasn't just the pain of the actual piercing it was 5-6 hours after, shrieking pain that slowly turned into a dull long throb. God (cries remembering).

I like hearing people's opinions, be borin as fuck if we all thought the same.

Will, addictive aint it? ;) And yep, my God the ladies LOVE IT. I actually went into work today after all. A boss lady registered the fact I'd had it done and all of 2 seconds later she was like "ok, whip it out!". 5 women from work crowded in the Head of Dept's office going "ohh" and "aaah" etc. Lol, fun.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
"Throdders, I'm suprised at your attitude (I'm so NOT flaming! just genuinely suprised ).

You're a biker aren't you mate unless I'm mistaken?"

You win todays "Sweeping Generalisation" award. :)
All the bikers I know are accountants/dentists/solicitors etc, owning a decent bike nowadays is expensive.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol I know. I thought that actually after I had written it and was about to edit but of course ya beat me :)

Yeah silly me, I forget there's the BMW brigade and everything. I'm harking to the Hell's Angel/spit and sawdust classic rocker type. They're fun and do exist in great numbers still :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Xtro said:
I'm harking to the Hell's Angel/spit and sawdust classic rocker type. They're fun and do exist in great numbers still :)

lol, my vision of Teh Throd is a large bearded (dark facial hair) bloke in leather pants, a blue checked shirt with the sleaves rolled up. Perhaps a chain somewhere, hands stained dark with grease from endless days tinkering and tuning motorcycles. Bit like Billy Connelly with very dark hair ;)

soz if I've just insulted you Throdgrain, I meant in in the most positive way imaginable :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Lol ,I was that man you describe :) Indeed, the dwarf-pulling-woman-chair thing I recounted was at a do run by the Hells Angels, the real thing, just like Coca-Cola :)
However, although I was very much the longhaired cut-off wearing type I was never into tattoos or peircing, we're all different I suppose. Funnily enough, after 13 years of selling motorbikes, my apearance has changed from outlaw billy to mr. Normal, standard haircut clean shaven etc, and the only reason for that is that as our bikes got more expensive I found an oily stoned unshaven geezer really struggled to impress mr bank clark and his wife who'd just got a loan for his 1 year old £5000 Fireblade ! Secretly I admit I harbour a small degree of contempt for these weekenders, but its hidden very well, and to be honest over the years Ive found I only ride the bike when I want to anyway, rather than the Way Of Life it used to be. I even gave up smoking dope a few years ago! Im forty next month bah :/ However , I do still go to at least one big bike do a year, just so I can let what remains of me hair down ;)

Oh by the way, the "mental Problem" crack was only joking, I expect Will to know that as we have spoken many times , he must know what Im like by now :)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Xtro said:
Some lines do really get boring though. The main one about tats (but sicko mentioned it here, sorry fella :p) is - what will happen when you are old etc.

*cries*
Call me Mr. Obvious.

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Well shit, have people lost the art of witty conversation?

"I've got someone to stab my penis with metal!"
"Wanna fuck?"

Hmm.

Will

/bin/su
What will you think of your tattoos when you are old?

Personally, I'll be thinking "Where's my medication?"

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hehe cheers Throddy :D

by the way...isn't there some pic of a group of old blokes, utterly covered with tats and piercings? I believe the caption reads "We did some silly stuff when we were young". Sorry Xtro ;)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
There is only one photo of me on the net, a recent one at that, but its in the american side of our clans photo thing, and whilst most of the photos are quite ok there is one or two I personally find intensely distasteful, so I wont link to it :/

Will

/bin/su
throdgrain said:
There is only one photo of me on the net, a recent one at that, but its in the american side of our clans photo thing, and whilst most of the photos are quite ok there is one or two I personally find intensely distasteful, so I wont link to it :/
Those mullets scare me too.:eek6:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Fucking tit head on there standing with a rifle next to a wolf hes just shot.

YEE HAAA SQEEEEEAAALLLLLLL PIGGY!!!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Mofo8 said:
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

:puke:

Who's going to tell him there's only meant to be one hole in your knob, and certainly no ironmongery.

What's next people getting their sphincters pierced/tattooed? :eek7:

One of my best friends has dual sphinctal piercings
:kissit:

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Uhm... just out of interest (honestly) - when you travel abround with half a metric ton of metal in your body - do they make you take all that shit off at the airport?

*airport security guard sees Xtro with two suitcases and goes "wtf, I gotta call the wife.... that will take awhile..."*:p

Will

/bin/su
Nah, it doesn't set off detectors, amusing as that could be.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
In my "younger" days when I still had a lot of metal stuff in various places I never had any problems with metal detectors.

Only time I had to take them out was when I was put inside one of those scanners in the hospital. Apparently the magnetic field is strong enough to rip them out....

Will

/bin/su
Yeah, I had to tape mine up when I was getting my appendix out. I'm not entirely sure why, but the nurses found it funny.

And I know they took a look at it while I was under, since they forgot to put the tape back on again.:)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Cyradix said:
In my "younger" days when I still had a lot of metal stuff in various places I never had any problems with metal detectors.

Only time I had to take them out was when I was put inside one of those scanners in the hospital. Apparently the magnetic field is strong enough to rip them out....

That's a bit of an urban myth, the real reason for removal as far as I can tell is that ferrous metals can distort the magnetic field in an MRI scanner which will in turn distort the image. Although I'm getting PTFE fitted into all my piercings when I get scanned in a month or so just in case. Don't really want to be the first person with an ambulance called because I'm attached by my cock to the wall of the scanner ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if they act like a 'turd grater'?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I'm all for tatoos, but a lump of metal through my cock is a step to far. over the years wouldn't you knob begin to droop?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
yaruar said:
One of my best friends has dual sphinctal piercings
:kissit:

Urgh, ok bell end piercing are bad enough but piercing your waste pipe is going a step too far i mean.. Wouldnt it be pretty nasty if you should em on a string in your boxers/trousers?

I mean like... :touch:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm interesting thread :)

I had some peircings done about 10 years ago, before the 'proper' studios evolved. The peircer did it from his house, he had all the sterile equipment, autoclave, etc. Great thing was, he only charged AU$50 (GBP20) for as many peircings as you wanted. "Bargain!" I said, "gimme the lot!". So I ended up walking out of there, all light headed, with 5 new peircings; septum, nipples, navel and gp.*lol* Such value :)
Never had a problem with any of them although nipples take ages to heal :/ Ten years on and they haven't 'sagged' or changed in any way. The beauty of peircings is, you can always take them out when you want to :)
Since then I've had Septum redone twice (inactive), labret (inactive) & tongue. Would like trag ear peircing done perhaps but my next move is for my first tattoo :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Mobius said:
I'm all for tatoos, but a lump of metal through my cock is a step to far. over the years wouldn't you knob begin to droop?

I have finally found the reason for all this 'PA' stuff :) It's for those who feel they are under-endowed and want to stretch it without going through the embarrassment of getting the 'ACME vacuum penis extender' delivered through their door :p

:D

*disclaimer* I've dug myself a hole here, haven't I? :D

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:
I have finally found the reason for all this 'PA' stuff :) It's for those who feel they are under-endowed and want to stretch it without going through the embarrassment of getting the 'ACME vacuum penis extender' delivered through their door :p

When will you get yours then?:p

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
~Yuckfou~ said:
Rewind ffs....

WTF?!?

TBH good friends of mine also have serious amounts of subdermals and transdermals, split tongues, implants, etc. After a while nothing is shocking

As for the sphinctal ones, they are a bugger to keep clean (so to speak) :clap:

Will

/bin/su
yaruar said:
I'm probably being a spacktard, but for the life of me I can't work out what a gp would be.
I'm guessing with genital piercings. PA is probably a UK term.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I really don't understand piercings. Surely its just self-mutilation for fashion victims?

IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom