Impressed Fucking Excellent!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
A mate of mine had to have it done for medical reasons. That was weeks of fun.
Same here. I was 24 and while it was uncomfortable for 3-4 weeks, it helped improve my quality of life so much.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I would never force this upon any child. My son is intact as am I. It is barbaric and serves no purpose (unless for medical reasons), how can one mutilate a child based on a religion?

Thank fuck I disagree with all religion, I worship the Church of FreddysHouse.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I was done a few years ago, really happy with it.

Would not force it on anyone though because of religion.

It certainly does not make sex shit however!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
We can moan about religion till the cows come home.
Firstly let's stop calling it religion, it is not faith, it is power, always has been, always will.
The powerful hold on to the bullshit story to keep themselves financially and culturally in power, do you really think the Pope believes that shit, he didn't get where he is today by being a fucking moron, the only people left believing the pathetic nonsense is the gullible and the stupid.
Islam itself is a political methodology based on militarism, it openly states this from the start , Catholicism the same...EVERYONE knows this ,even the followers know this now, but still it is protected and promoted for reasons too complicated to dismantle.
My favourite wobbler is the Archbishop of Canterbury, let's send him an open letter encouraging him to denounce the whole load of bolaks the day he retires.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
fry%20jwes.PNG

Shamelessly stolen.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Umm, they were asked to leave, didn't want to and then the holocaust thingy happened. Now they want to leave and compare it to the aformentioned situation. There has to be some irony or some such in there.

rynnor

Rockhound
Lol, president of the european rabbis says its time for jews to leave germany and that this is the most serious attack on jews since the holocaust.

Overreacting much?

He may have a point from his perspective - it would clearly make a country unsuitable for jews to live in since they couldn't raise their children in their religion which is pretty fundamental.

They are on dodgy moral grounds mutilating childrens genitals though - you tend to think the privileged space for religions to do things that would be frowned on in the general populace is shrinking everyday so expect more rulings like these.

Chilly

Balls of steel
While I thoroughly disagree with giving babies the snip, I think trying to merge every person on the planet into a monoculture with the same set of shared values and ideals is a fucking stupid idea. I wish this didn't happen, but frankly, it's so SO SO low down on the list of things to give a fuck about you have to seriously wonder why it's being given so much attention.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
While I thoroughly disagree with giving babies the snip, I think trying to merge every person on the planet into a monoculture with the same set of shared values and ideals is a fucking stupid idea. I wish this didn't happen, but frankly, it's so SO SO low down on the list of things to give a fuck about you have to seriously wonder why it's being given so much attention.

Because in this world the less something is worth to the overall success of the human race, the more f*cks are given.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Babies don't have values or ideals.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Though we don't know that for sure. Selfish bastards for sure. Me me me, poop titties titties sleep.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Umm, they were asked to leave, didn't want to and then the holocaust thingy happened. Now they want to leave and compare it to the aformentioned situation. There has to be some irony or some such in there.

You really are a cock aren't you? "Asked to leave?" Neat trick when the Nazis confiscated their passports. "holocaust thingy"? You make it sound like someone scraped their knee.

Back on topic. Mutilations are bad m'kay? If someone needs to be cut for medical reasons, fine, but otherwise wait until their age of consent. If they really wanted to, the Jews could introduce circumcision as part of the Bar Mitzvah, whilst increasing the age of the Bar Mitzvah ceremony from 13 to 16 (the Bar Mitzvah date wasn't 13 in biblical times and may have been as late as 20; it only became 13 about 1000 years ago), which would be a more sensible age of majority anyway in this day and age. The Orthodox wouldn't countenance it of course, but they're a bunch of medieval twats who subjugate women anyway, so I don't give a rat's ass about their opinions. There are actually plenty of Jewish organisations who consider the whole process a barbaric throwback (and have done since the 19th century), but Jewish identity is wrapped up in all the mumbo-jumbo surrounding a Bris and its very difficult to break that down; I think only strong secular laws can do that, but I'd hate to be the judge who has to try the first human rights case in this little minefield.

Job

It would be a very brave 13 year old Jew who resisted his parents wishes if they are orthodox enough to consider it in the first place.
Let's not beat around the bush ere, we don't like Jews, never have and never will, the whole of Europe took the opportunity to start rounding them up when Hitler got serious and we hardly accepted them with open arms unless they were rich.

gohan

FH is my second home
Jews don't bother me, never have, never will.
I'd rather live in a community full of Jews than chavs, pikeys, muslim extremists (or to be fair any extremist).
I don't see what's not to like. More bacon for me for a start.......

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It would be a very brave 13 year old Jew who resisted his parents wishes if they are orthodox enough to consider it in the first place.

Which is why I said it should be 16, not 13.

Let's not beat around the bush ere, we don't like Jews, never have and never will, the whole of Europe took the opportunity to start rounding them up when Hitler got serious and we hardly accepted them with open arms unless they were rich.

Speak for yourself. I've had a few run-ins with Israelis, but I've known and worked with plenty of Jewish people and never had an issue (quite the reverse in fact). In most cases I never even knew they were Jewish. And there's no point in comparing attitudes now to attitudes 70 years ago.

throdgrain

FH is my second home

Ultra-Troll!!

Job

Just the fact that you're a gentile to them, which means you're about as much worth as the dog turd on their shoe, no matter how nice they are, no matter how sophisticated and cosmopolitan their conversation, that's their fundamental belief.
And when I say we, I'm talking about what actually happens, not my personal belief.
There is an historic anti jewish campaign in UK universities, it goes onto this day.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's expected from Toht tho. He lacks the rational mentality to be able to contribute anything constructive in a debate involving a religious aspect.

Even where it involves clear-cut child abuse and the forced mutilation of the sexual organs of babies, in the name of "god", he will blindly defend religion and attempt to derail any thread.

You're an apologist and defender of some of the worst crimes of mankind, Toht.

rynnor

Rockhound
I think overall the jewish kids are fortunate to be born into such a tight knit community where people look after each other - if it comes hand in hand with a minor op so be it tbh.

The problem with the court judgement apart from historical insensitivity is that its using human rights to persecute a minority which clearly isnt the idea of human rights.

throdgrain

FH is my second home

I also love the way this quote is openly racist yet there's not a squeak from the young zealots on this forum at all, if he had said "lets face it, we dont like Pakis" there would have been tears of outrage.

Maybe it's because you've been brought up on South Park, dunno.

Just for the record, I wouldnt agree with either statement, but niether would I try to stop someones ability to make such a statement.

rynnor

Rockhound
I also love the way this quote is openly racist yet there's not a squeak from the young zealots on this forum at all, if he had said "lets face it, we dont like Pakis" there would have been tears of outrage.

We all know Job is though so its sometimes worth giving him a bit of rope to see who else he draws out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I also love the way this quote is openly racist yet there's not a squeak from the young zealots on this forum at all

The reason I ddin't respond to this was the can/worms aspect.

I agree with the first sentence. I also understand that he's technically correct with the second sentence, though not how I feel personally (or, I suspect, the majority of the new generation either).

rynnor

Rockhound
The reason I ddin't respond to this was the can/worms aspect.

I agree with the first sentence.

I think your making the mistake of Job and generalising a large number of people - on the Ultra orthodox end this may well be true but there are plenty of moderates who dont think like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom