Fuckers

Damini

Part of the furniture
Oldstude said:
Tough break fella, But wots been said is probably right, if you caught em you'd probaby have got stabbed or sued!

I'd hav chased em n all. Red mist is my speciality...

Heh... fella? Nope. Picture an overweight irate woman charging down the street yelling "You'd better f***ing run you f***ing c***s" and you're closer to the truth. Most out of character :) I inherited my mum's ability to red mist. It's usually a fairly dormant thing.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well if it were me I'd fix the fence, then build a wall across the alleyway.

Then when the council start whinging, you contact the papers and demand to know why nothing has been done about the trouble you've had.

Theres nothing the local press love more than someone who stands up for their rights, and conversely nothing the local council like less that the same.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Tom said:
Well if it were me I'd fix the fence, then build a wall across the alleyway.

Then when the council start whinging, you contact the papers and demand to know why nothing has been done about the trouble you've had.

Theres nothing the local press love more than someone who stands up for their rights, and conversely nothing the local council like less that the same.

The last person who tried to fix the fence got abuse off the kids who'd smashed the old one down with a hammer before they smashed the new one down with a hammer. Now even the postman uses the fucking shortcut.

Even when it wasn't there, there's still the field and the estate at the top of the road that they head up to.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Find your council's "report a problem" e-mail or form, etc. Then use it every day for a month... they'll go nuts and more often than not, they'll do something.

Gamah

Banned
WPKenny said:
The last person who tried to fix the fence got abuse off the kids who'd smashed the old one down with a hammer before they smashed the new one down with a hammer. Now even the postman uses the fucking shortcut.

Even when it wasn't there, there's still the field and the estate at the top of the road that they head up to.

Do this then.

Set up a small GIMPY (General purpose machine gun) in the alley, rig a remote control system and a webcam. When you see the chavs, play Dirty Harry saying "Do ya feel lucky punk, well do yah?" then set off the gimpy. The chav's wont hit the ground only the mush of thier once badly dressed body's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom