Rant Fucker

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Some thieving low-life pikey scumbag has stolen my phone. £380's worth of HTC One X, taken as I was filming superbikes at Brands Hatch. Taken, I might add, by either a paying spectator, or circuit staff (I believe the former to be the likelier story given the location of my camera).

I know I haven't lost a leg or been diagnosed with AIDS or something, but bloody hell I was angry. And my household insurance has a £350 excess, so it isn't worth bothering.

All my passwords have now been changed and thankfully all the important stuff is on Google so I don't have to arse around with that. I've locked it down with Cerberus, complete with a "this phone contains images of my dead relative, please please return it for a reward" message. Maybe, when it gets turned on and Cerberus updates their servers with it's exact location via GPS, I should raffle the address and reward anyone who goes around to that house and puts all the windows through. The IMEI and SIM have also been blocked, so essentially the thief now owns a worthless plastic paperweight.

Cunt.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Thats an amount of money you could have spent on other stuff rather than a new phone. Useless riff-raff.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Harsh Tom. Some fucker made off with my wallet the other day. I feel your pain.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Does it count as "stealing" because they were out of bacon at the store?

Last person who bought it "stole" mine?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Why would you take photos of a dead relative you sick bastard?!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thieving gits.

Going to put Cerberus on my new phone when I eventually get it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Funnily enough, the only time in my life when I've had anything stolen off my person was at a bike race. Donington, years and years ago. I had to borrow cash for petrol to get home.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well I just bought a new one from Expansys, handset only, £300 + VAT. Carphone Warehouse wanted more than £450, lol. And this one won't be loaded with Vodafone shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom