Fuckers

Damini

Part of the furniture
Just caught some chavs trying to steal my car. Gave chase, but couldn't catch them. One lot got away in a car, another on foot with his chav canine. Police are useless, and my car is a write off - both locks completely ruined.

So fucked off.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cheer up Lou, try to look on the better side. You can get the locks fixed. If they'd actually managed to take the car you'd most probably have never gotten it back and your insurance company would probably have given you all of £50 once the excess was taken into account.

*hugs*

PS: I had to fork out nearly £500.00 for a bumper recently!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I feel your pain Dam, I was hit by an uninsured driver (not quite the same, but just as much pain) - took me years to get the money back.

Fuckers :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I saw the thread title and instantly knew it was something to do with chavs and your car. :(

Are you still living in that road where they were burning wing mirrors?

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Lou's surrounding her self with female friend right now and has survived exactly 36hrs of not smoking before this incident made her start again. :(

Just last night were were talking about possible places to move to now I've landed a job. It's such a shit that these chav fuckers are so blatent about it and both they and the police know fuck all can be done about it.

Lou even reckons one of the chavs who had a dog with him, dropped off his dog and walked past twice just to see if he'd be recognised. Unfortunately he had his "chav uniform" on during the theft so she didn't get to see his face. She eyeballed him and instead of the usual chav thing of giving her grief he looked straight at the ground and carried on walking.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Damini said:
Just caught some chavs trying to steal my car. Gave chase, but couldn't catch them. One lot got away in a car, another on foot with his chav canine. Police are useless, and my car is a write off - both locks completely ruined.

So fucked off.
Sorry to hear about your car.
But reading the press latly you are prolly lucky you did not catch them. You would have been stabbed or if you touched them then you would be in jail for assult as five chavs swear that you punched there mate 10 times :)

Kryten

Old Cow.
Getting a bit silly round your area Dam/Kenny - moving sounds like a good idea.

The trouble is, to get away from that sort of activity you tend to need to pay really good money to get into the "better" areas of towns. So much so I'm currently moving into quite a rough area myself with the wife just to get out the way of the in-laws.

You've had so much shit with your house/car where you are at the moment - I still remember you putting your webcam on it "Chavwatch?" with the entirity of Freddyshouse keeping guard for ya ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
sweet jebus I hope you both get out of there as fast as you can :(

rynnor

Rockhound
Damini said:

So fucked off.

Best not to chase em - they wouldnt get put away even if you caught them and things are easier to replace than people - hard to think that way when you see them at it tho...

Damini

Part of the furniture
rynnor said:
Best not to chase em - they wouldnt get put away even if you caught them and things are easier to replace than people - hard to think that way when you see them at it tho...

Yeah, it wasn't exactly a conscious decision to give chase. Adrenalin and rage = children's author pounding down the street screaming obscenities that would make Tarrantino blush.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I just wanna give them a good seeing to with a baseball bat :(

Mey

Part of the furniture
aka the "ban stick".

Sorry to hear about your car :(

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
aww, that sucks :/ I hope everything works out for you two. It's sad to see the police cant do anything about it really. One of my friends had 3 break-ins last year, and the police haven't done much about that either.
I dont dislike the police, as they're here for us after all - however they just dont seem to care much about thieves, cus' they see them as the "usual stuff".

Ahh, what do I know :) I shouldn't judge them.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Little bastards. I take it theres still no light where its parked?

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
caLLous said:
I saw the thread title and instantly knew it was something to do with chavs and your car. :(

Exactly the same thought I had.

Don't know what to say except I know how you feel and they should all be locked up for many years!

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Skyler said:
Exactly the same thought I had.

Don't know what to say except I know how you feel and they should all be locked up for many years!

me too.

sorry about your car Dams. Happened to me a looooong time ago. Someone screwdrivered BOTH doors on my car. Airhorn went off and woke up the whole bloody neighborhood

Damini

Part of the furniture
Well, this morning our new car had a big filthy foot print on the side window, where someone had tried to kick it in, and when I went outside Chavs hurled a bottle of milk, which smashed outside our house. You know, if we hadn't paid out so much over the years for criminal damage, we might be in a position to move, but right now we just can't afford it, at least, not to a better area. I've just decided to become the most die hard, filthy capatalist author, write as much as I can, and get the hell out as soon as possible.

P.S. Buy more books.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
"... and with one swing of his sword, Grey Arthur cleaved the head from the silly little chav boy who was trying to steal the car ..."

(c)2007 Itcheh

G

big load of acid, in a squigy bottle, in their faces, all of them.
when they are on the floor, get kenny to base ball bat them in the ribs, you will ofc both be wearing the chav disguise you bought earlier. The police will think tis a drugs attack or a revenge attack by a rival gang.

or just move house and get into debt that you will never be able to pay back

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
I personally dread the day i return to the UK. A clip round the ear is what these little buggers need. A close friend of mine even went as far as to make a full length film about chavs and ASB - aint seen it yet tho.

Just wire the door handles to a battery tbh.

got to run, have a pension to pick up :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You said that you live in some kind of dead-end street, with an alley at the end, correct?

Can't you gather the local community (ie your neighbours) and lobby the council to allow you to put a pedestrian barrier at the end - ie a ruddy big metal fence thats 7 feet high?

Damini

Part of the furniture
We have three houses in our road, one lot with friendly neighbours, one student house, and one vacant house. I can't see us having much sway. I campaigned on my own before for the road to be adopted, but it was like swimming in blood pressure rising treacle.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Take a pic of the alley from where the scrotes come. I'd be all up for building a wall from breeze block and giving it a whitewash.

Everz

FH is my second home
Tom said:
Take a pic of the alley from where the scrotes come. I'd be all up for building a wall from breeze block and giving it a whitewash.
or just wait till they come around the alley and make em talk to the double barrel shotgun.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Canterbury. On an unadopted, unlit road. That has two alley ways (one formal, one informal, i.e. a gap in fences) to the council estate.

Oldstude

Fledgling Freddie
Tough break fella, But wots been said is probably right, if you caught em you'd probaby have got stabbed or sued!

I'd hav chased em n all. Red mist is my speciality...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom