Fuck you very much :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
wouldn't waste your time with this one Jamie, iirc this is the twat who used to go around calling people handicapped and making fun out of them.
Ah.

Let him go and juggle knives.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
CedrikWayfarer said:
Well, atleast I'm not retarded enough to get suspended for emotespamming xD
Try juggle 3 more knives than your doing, your still here :(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I agree it's a crap reason for a ban.

I also agree that if people want to go emote spamming go somewhere less crouded than CS. Even if it was only 10 each, 20 emotes is actually rather annoying for those nearby, i'm fairly sure that if you had walked 30 seconds away from the castle to "hi 5" each other, you wouldn't of been banned!
If all 50 people standing at the portal keep decided to do 10 emotes each... you see my point!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
I agree it's a crap reason for a ban.

I also agree that if people want to go emote spamming go somewhere less crouded than CS. Even if it was only 10 each, 20 emotes is actually rather annoying for those nearby, i'm fairly sure that if you had walked 30 seconds away from the castle to "hi 5" each other, you wouldn't of been banned!
If all 50 people standing at the portal keep decided to do 10 emotes each... you see my point!

if all people high 5'd at once! id take a screenshot and put it on my wall!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Öhmigöööd svettlana unt thy gelikar speaks on these forums ÖHMIGUDH BIRKAEL XDDddD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
getting a ban makes you a 'nolifers4tw' then? good answer!

Why are you speaking to the man himself Cedrik? You speak when spoken to else you stfu. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom