Fuck you very much :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL banned for 3 days for slapping.... sorry but i'm actually laughing in real life at that... whats next 3 day bans for buying horse tickets? 3 dan bans for rude genstures to opposing realms "AMAGAD HE WAS HARASSING ME IN RVR!" :twak:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
It's a peacelubbing treehugging luwi's house, not a fortress:(
But fortresses are so rad to live in! :( And luris don't love peace, they keep killing me! Repeatedly.. :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
wasn't calling you!

was calling jamie the stupid fat ho (half ogre)! :p

oops :untwak:

but you get a prod for cussin young fella me lad, next time it'll be over my knee with you and don't go thinking your too big neither! :touch:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Bah annoying...

Well the report it self seems really stupid.

But ALOT worse are that GOA actually banned you for it. Dont goa have any kind of ability to evaluate the seriousness of an offence rather than just go stricly by their textbook ?

From a customer support that I pay good money too I would expect ALOT more of an explenation than that for them breaching our contract.

GOA really has to take the time to thoroughly reserch the insident and then evaulate the seriousness and lastly but not leastly inform the person responsible about their desition and the reasons behind it. (a personal letter)

Thats just my opinion of how a company that sells me a product should act...

/Charmangle

Balan

Fledgling Freddie
WTF can ppl not have fun anymore its like u can play the game but NOT have fun

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha thats a funny read! Although can somebody why the two lads who were slaggin the thread stater got banned? they might have been using bad langauge but so were the other lads.

You know I would have to say that yes it is stupid to get a 3 day ban for typing /slap 10 times or whatever but its also stupid to type /slap X amount of times :D. You always get lads abusing that thinking its funny etc when 99% of the time its annoying to everybody else and amusing for a few secs for the person doing it. Dont get me wrong, I dont think you should have been banned, thats abit extreme but at least you will think before you act next time.

Remember when Bind had that blue flashy animation and you could bind as much as you liked, people would spam the shit out of that just so they could see the pretty colours or give their little brother an epileptic fit :D. They fixed that because they knew it was annoying for others / caused lag. Why cant they just Fix things that cause people to get annnoyed / lag or get banned for silly things? Pity you couldnt appeal it based on those grounds and demand your 3 days back haha!

Well my 2 cents

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Remember when Bind had that blue flashy animation and you could bind as much as you liked, people would spam the shit out of that just so they could see the pretty colours or give their little brother an epileptic fit :D. They fixed that because they knew it was annoying for others / caused lag. Why cant they just Fix things that cause people to get annnoyed / lag or get banned for silly things? Pity you couldnt appeal it based on those grounds and demand your 3 days back haha!

Well my 2 cents

Timers for emotes is an idea that has been batted around for several years, I doubt we'll ever see such a logical, simple solution to the emote flodding of public channels.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lol!

aye... nevermind spending the time checking logs etc for the items people lost due to mythics fuck up of the servers,

....instead lets spend time to check chat logs to ban ppl for emoting which is something Mythic have give us in the 1st place, How hard can it be for them to put a filter on spamming emotes so when you try to do same emote over & over it wont let you...but noooo...Mythic are too fkin dumb to understand this & they would rather spend time going through chat logs to ban people over emoting (lmao irl tbh!) instead of sorting bugs/peoples lost items out etc... good to see they have there priority's right :)

Mythic... How the fuck did they come up with a good game in the 1st place... maybe the original dev team no longer exist & now its ran by complete fucktards who have no idea how to run an mmorpg.

/clap /salute /bow ...

For fucking up what was ONCE a GREAT game.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
silence

hmm i would expect some words from a GM about this....but only silence. Are the ashamed of the (imho) ridiculous thing they made?
Instead of RETURNING ITEMS they are baning ppl for spam....got to be joking with me....

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
hmm i would expect some words from a GM about this....but only silence. Are the ashamed of the (imho) ridiculous thing they made?
Instead of RETURNING ITEMS they are baning ppl for spam....got to be joking with me....

one thing i was told, when i pmd Zenythe about this.

The clocks dont stop ticking while we are working on restoring charectars, its a different part of the rightnow team that work with that.

that aint a 100% quote btw, as i cant remember... but around that lines

Corran

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
one thing i was told, when i pmd Zenythe about this.

The clocks dont stop ticking while we are working on restoring charectars, its a different part of the rightnow team that work with that.

that aint a 100% quote btw, as i cant remember... but around that lines

Last i knew Zenythe was mainly dealing with incomming rightnow requests. If they were item related she passes them into the workload of Requiel and his team of monkeys (J/k) else she deals with them.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
new daoc CoC is as good as new FH CoC. fubared by muppets

coc on this forum has changed loads?
they used to be really relaxed unless something really got out of hand

You'd not get banned for calling Jupitus a Muppet (cus he is one :p)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
coc on this forum has changed loads?
they used to be really relaxed unless something really got out of hand

You'd not get banned for calling Jupitus a Muppet (cus he is one :p)

used to be relaxed, or it was relaxed the last time i posted here, which was bout 6months ago. Seems to me it have changed to nazimode xD

ban reason: mod baiting xD

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Damn right you got suspended. GM of Retribution, isnt that the **** guild Gamah made?

Pity they didnt delete you.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
CedrikWayfarer said:
Damn right you got suspended. GM of Retribution, isnt that the **** guild Gamah made?

nah Gamahs guild was called progressive. :)

Quin you nutter come back to alb prydwen!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
heh, 3 days suspended for that?

anyway, the dumb part about it is that someone actually took the time of sending a screenshot or writing a mail (or something similiar) to report it...
whatever you are ingame then, a action like that makes you a worthless person even irl...

get a life

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Morchaoron said:
heh, 3 days suspended for that?

anyway, the dumb part about it is that someone actually took the time of sending a screenshot or writing a mail (or something similiar) to report it...
whatever you are ingame then, a action like that makes you a worthless person even irl...

get a life

Totally agree.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Originally Posted by CedrikWayfarer

CBA TO QUOTE.

So what your saying is, if i was in a guild someone else made, i deserve to have my chars deleted ?

Infanity said:
Originally Posted by CedrikWayfarer

CBA TO QUOTE.

So what your saying is, if i was in a guild someone else made, i deserve to have my chars deleted ?

wouldn't waste your time with this one Jamie, iirc this is the twat who used to go around calling people handicapped and making fun out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom