Fuck you very much :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Infanity - calm your language down a little please? Try starting out with one post without swearing then little by little improve from there, eh?

Ta.
Hehe oki! :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly.. thats a useless policy.

And to people who even bother flaming something like that suck even more.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Honestly.. thats a useless policy.

And to people who even bother flaming something like that suck even more.

couldnt agree more.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
At least one person could spell to "high" 5 :>

Hi Ezteq! :p

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
This seems a bit pathetic banning 2 mates just pissing about tbh.
When me and irl mate played together Darkmyst(paladin) I would let him die on purpose and spam /laugh emote,he would ring me and say Fooking Rez me now!!!
Yes we were childish but was 29 years old and 34 years old and just messing about.
Mythic implemented the emote into the game for a bit of fun,I think Goa don't really get this idea of "Fun" and are pissed off cos there is no kissing of the cheek emote or happy slapping of garlic around the neck emote :)
Maybe they should remember who pays there salary and stop acting like some prefect at school that has just been given authority and does'nt really understand the context of it!
Oh and while I'm on the matter of the french(and in hungover bad mood mode),You gotta realise Jamie and Sam you are not dealing with Normal people here,"Normal" people let sharks live in there own enviroment,"Normal" people catch sharks if they are causing a problem with a simple bucket of mashed up chum and not Live puppy dogs bound and hooked

Corran

Part of the furniture
Depending how much you done it then i can see GoA point in doing it. Put then i wouldnt report it unless you done it for ages and it was interfering with me (ie i was trying to review a fight log and you kept coming over spamming emotes so i couldnt do so)

Still, the attitude you taking on this post it would be funny to report you and get another post like this as it is a very childish post :p

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Dandare said:
When me and irl mate played together Darkmyst(paladin) I would let him die on purpose and spam /laugh emote,he would ring me and say Fooking Rez me now!!!

Hah, evil :D

Corran said:
Depending how much you done it then i can see GoA point in doing it. Put then i wouldnt report it unless you done it for ages and it was interfering with me (ie i was trying to review a fight log and you kept coming over spamming emotes so i couldnt do so)

Still, the attitude you taking on this post it would be funny to report you and get another post like this as it is a very childish post :p

iirc, it was maybe 5-10 /slap's each. :(

if id known someone was gonna report me for it i'd have done it a lot more. :p

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
I dont get this if they ban you for emotespam why the hell do emote exist in the game? Remove emote or let us spam as much as we want or make a emote"cap", 3 emotes then bam you can't emote for 1-5 min or whatever.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Zebolt said:
At least one person could spell to "high" 5 :>

Hi Ezteq! :p
Zeeb!!
i'd high 5 you, but i'm only 5ft so would you care to partake in a low5, be warned though my aim is a little off so you may want to wear a cup

:cheers:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its a load of shit tbh

Probably reported by someone who had just been raped in rvr and was sulking

Ps, Ezteq that video is legendary :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
back now anyway.

Totally agree, If you type /say to fast, you get the message

"slow down..." etc.

Make it if you spam 3 emotes in a few seconds, You must wait xxx seconds to do this again.

If there gonna ban for it, kinda sucks.

Ezteq said:
Zeeb!!
i'd high 5 you, but i'm only 5ft so would you care to partake in a low5, be warned though my aim is a little off so you may want to wear a cup

:cheers:

that was like me and Jamie.. stupid fat ho :mad:

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Chimaira said:
Mythic ftw. GoA of rutt

Yes, we know you play US DAoC by now. No need to keep mentioning it in EVERY GODDAMN POST. It doesn't make you the cool guy on FH or on EU servers as you told people on Lancelot.

Thanks.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
SoulFly said:
LOL this can't be true.

Get a hold of yourselves, GOA.

Honestly, what the fuck.

Yeah. Fix my missing items instead of f00ling around with this shiatt. In my humble opinion.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Gamah said:
What the fuck? Don't bring my name in to it...where did you get that from anyway?

Youre always lurking around with your 25+10 stealth trying to catch emote spammers in a screenie... xD or am i wrong

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
They are from France and might have mistaken the High 5 as in they were High five times (by smoking somthing) and that's not what they want in the game.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Old.Schenton said:
They are from France and might have mistaken the High 5 as in they were High five times (by smoking somthing) and that's not what they want in the game.

They dont like the /rude command either,, as the animation has been taken away. ):

Gamah

Banned
fettoken said:
Youre always lurking around with your 25+10 stealth trying to catch emote spammers in a screenie... xD or am i wrong

your wrong!

I have 26+19 stealth! ;)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
Yes we were childish but was 29 years old and 34 years old and just messing about.
Mythic implemented the emote into the game for a bit of fun,I think Goa don't really get this idea of "Fun" and are pissed off cos there is no kissing of the cheek emote or happy slapping of garlic around the neck emote :)
Maybe they should remember who pays there salary and stop acting like some prefect at school that has just been given authority and does'nt really understand the context of it!
Oh and while I'm on the matter of the french(and in hungover bad mood mode),You gotta realise Jamie and Sam you are not dealing with Normal people here,"Normal" people let sharks live in there own enviroment,"Normal" people catch sharks if they are causing a problem with a simple bucket of mashed up chum and not Live puppy dogs bound and hooked

good post +1 :p

And gamah stay away from my house i dont want some fat highlander making it collaps trying too show off too ur inf mates how a fat dude like urself can climb a wall....

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
good post +1 :p

And gamah stay away from my house i dont want some fat highlander making it collaps trying too show off too ur inf mates how a fat dude like urself can climb a wall....
Hah, that proves hibbie houses are weak! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom