Sport (fuck) The Olympics

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
article-2187509-14856FD4000005DC-473_306x423.jpg

That'll do

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
On the 2014 WC, with FIFA and Havelange involved, is there any doubt that large sums changed hands?

Litmus

Resident Freddy
I remember watching her on the Olympics she was throwing it further then the blokes were

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
I remember watching her on the Olympics she was throwing it further then the blokes were
That in it self is not an indication of drugs use. There's a considerable weight difference between the men's and the women's shot, c/p from wiki: " In open competitions the men's shot weighs 7.260 kilograms (16.01 lb), and the women's shot weighs 4 kilograms (8.8 lb).".

Agreeing with Zar as well tbh about the 1500 m races. Both gold winners and the womens silver medalist made really suspicious advances in their best times over the last year. The women also had only entered 1 obscure race this year. Stinks to high heaven imo.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Always look at the bright side of life...

Although I dislike Ed Shearinghisgingerface, I think he did a pretty good job covering Pink Floyd :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
lol someone got banned for using cannabis, how is that a performance enhancing drug?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Just reading about Aaron Cook ranked World No 1 in taekwondo but snubbed for the Olympics for the guy who finished 3rd. I wonder what the story behind that is. If the guy who went instead got gold then its no hard no foul but as he did not us not taking the World no 1 could of cost us a gold?

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Just reading about Aaron Cook ranked World No 1 in taekwondo but snubbed for the Olympics for the guy who finished 3rd. I wonder what the story behind that is. If the guy who went instead got gold then its no hard no foul but as he did not us not taking the World no 1 could of cost us a gold?
Pure politics - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18644286

TL;DR - he quit the GB Academy last year as he said their style was hampering him, since then he's gone up to be world #1. Muhammad is still in their academy, the bloke he lost to in the normal stages had lost to Cook several times

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep, that whole thing was a scandal, he was robbed out of a spot because he didn't want their shitty trainers. His results have proved he was right but they would not back down and picked the weaker guy.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
How the fuck did Beckham get his stupid mug in that.
Oh yeah, I remember.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Haha, god bless the French. :D

The German's showed some class as usual, they might be dry but they are honest.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's funny how that everyone hates our allies and likes our rivals from the two world wars now.

Germans? Fucking love them! French? FUCKING SCUM

:D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's funny how that everyone hates our allies and likes our rivals from the two world wars now.

Germans? Fucking love them! French? FUCKING SCUM

:D

Well to be fair, that's just putting history back on track. Up until about 1900 we'd always quite liked the Germans, whereas we've always thought the French were dicks, and even when we've pretended to like them, the French have unfailingly hated us for 1000 years, even when we were allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom