Sport (fuck) The Olympics

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We quite liked the Germans just before the war too...behind closed doors anyway. The French hate us because the best of them upped sticks and fucked off (though technically the Normans weren't French) We have been pounding them ever since.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Well to be fair, that's just putting history back on track. Up until about 1900 we'd always quite liked the Germans, whereas we've always thought the French were dicks, and even when we've pretended to like them, the French have unfailingly hated us for 1000 years, even when we were allies.

Yep it's a Saxon thing, we are alot closer in mentality to the German's than we are to the French.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
It's funny how that everyone hates our allies and likes our rivals from the two world wars now.

Germans? Fucking love them! French? FUCKING SCUM

:D

Yes, those sterling allies who collapsed like a house of cards in the second World War and still get annoyed about us sinking their fleet rather than letting the Nazi's use it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Even the french i know say that the french are dicks, how are the rest of the world supposed to feel :p

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Many years ago French was the elite language of England and English was a commoners tongue.
They haven't forgiven us since.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well to be fair, that's just putting history back on track. Up until about 1900 we'd always quite liked the Germans, whereas we've always thought the French were dicks, and even when we've pretended to like them, the French have unfailingly hated us for 1000 years, even when we were allies.

We still generally like the Germans, we've just had two major bust ups during the last 100 years. When you go back over a longer period our main enemy has always been France.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think the English have a lot in common with the Germans these days.

More so than other European countries like France or Spain.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The British media acts as if the USA is just off the coast and Europe is half way to the Moon.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
In a way its funny that a french paper said that racial tension would return to London and the day after riots in Amiens (France)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Back to the hockey... they originally said the colour was so you could see the ball clearer on tv. I've been to lots of hockey games and most decent pitches are that surface, some sort of sand based astro turf which is watered before the game. They have these giant hose things at the corners of the pitch. They swing over and spray water, they've been known to do it at the wrong time and soak players and spectators.

Jessie j has't got the shape for those outfits, she wouldn't look out of place in a rugby scrum... tell a lie she would the rugby players are prettier.

Wasn't anyone else waiting for a Spice Girl to fall off a taxi? Victoria nearlly lost it at one point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom