Fuck SOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Sko

Whoever starts "F7ck anything" thread it comes down to nolbies using radar. I really love it.

T

tryffie

can perfectly understand GoP jumping on here to defend themselves, i cannot though at all understand why 3/4 (one of them under a fake name) supposed "friends" of kris would come on here calling him an illiterate idiot without having the decency to talk to him thourougly in private.

TBH jenkz, I know you are friends, but this isn't about you. nobody asked krissy to say what he did, he posted a foolish fly away comment in the most public place possible. That action could have had serious consequences for our guild. Has he apologised yet? no. So as far as I'm concerned its open season on him till he does.

At least lance had the humility to realise that he had been an idiot and posted an apology.

C

cougar-

no, it havent said a word about np, only you and sotl.

R

Rumble

<sighs>

Jenkz everything has gone right over your head. I will explain it one last time.

I am fully aware of any possible misinterpretation of Krissy's gibberish posts but the fact is that he has tarnished my guilds name. Krissy was very quick to reply with another 2 posts in his own defence but hasn't crawled out of the woodwork to say anything further.

You defending him doesn't make the blindest bit of difference, until Krissy himself says "oops I screwed up, I didn't mean to say that" some of this thread's readers will continue to believe the scribblings of a simpleton.

I urge you to speak to Krissy and get him to post something here with regards to this issue. We need clarification as to what he was trying to say, if he needs help get him to ask an adult to check his spelling.

G

Galewyr Dark

Originally posted by Coren

Then again, we did with 50 people what you failed to do with 100.

(tee hee)

umm

having led all the Sidi raids doen by Unity...we've nvr had 100 people...think the most we had at the start of a run was 83 or 85.

Which when the raid ended due to mobs being on the stairs instead of in a room....yeah i know.....there were about 50

Gratz to LoE and sotl tho for getting to [or past i cna't remeber what i was told] the 2nd Horseman and his flying sword 0 doom.

-Gale

ps- Rumble m'd Krissy on THESE forums not ingame or irc, Rumby doens't use irc u see...well...much...or well

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Galewyr Dark

ps- Rumble m'd Krissy on THESE forums not ingame or irc, Rumby doens't use irc u see...well...much...or well

Yeah.. get on IRC ya git!

I think he's shy :rolleyes:

R

Rumble

Well having used IRC for years and years it gets annoying after a while. The less typing I have to do the less my hands hurt.

I attempted to deflate the Krissy post by sending a PM from within BW and was about to use IRC to follow this through until I read Generic's post. It required an immediate reply and my initial idea of allowing Krissy a grace period to retract his statement went out of the window.

I am a fair and even handed man and I would like to think I tried to give Krissy the benefit of the doubt before things took a turn for the worse with regards to the more recent Krissy/Jenkz postings.

J

Jenkz

he hasnt been an idiot, he hasnt come on here to purposly slander GoP, he has just posted a valid point really badly worded - so you lot took it as an attack on GoP.

all he can appologise for is being shite at typing what he means - and thats up to him, not me, personally i would tell you all where to get off after seeing what you have said. its a simple misinterpretation/misunderstanding (as most problems are online) and yet he's barraged with shite.

im only trying to clear up what he meant, as i've spoken to him in detail about it. which i think i've kind of made pretty clear.

it's up to you how you take it, any reasonable person would see that its a misunderstanding and aboslutely no serious harm has been done (i doubt 99.999% of the population of this forum give a damn). i seriously doubt he's going to come on here grovling after what you have said.

R

Rumble

I see no shite, I see a level headed appraisal of Krissy's post.

However it appears you are in communication with Krissy and since he is talking through his puppet are we to assume that this is the clarification and apology we deserve?

If so it is a very poor attempt but im graceous enough to accept. I just hope my fellow guildmates are as forgiving.

Since you are in such close communication with Krissy get him to run things past you in future to avoid any such errors in future.

C

Coren

Originally posted by Galewyr Dark

umm

having led all the Sidi raids doen by Unity...we've nvr had 100 people...think the most we had at the start of a run was 83 or 85.

Which when the raid ended due to mobs being on the stairs instead of in a room....yeah i know.....there were about 50

I know, well done. :cool:

Was just giving a silly reply to a silly post. ;) So blame Der... Docwolf!

J

Jenkz

he's not talking through me at all.

far as i am aware, he was not in the mood to reply to here yesterday after seeing tryfans, aravis, and your posts (three people he considered friends suddenly going apeshit at something he had NOT meant)

i spoke to him last night after i was a severly shocked at his post (at first glance it does look very bad, i agreed - read my first couple of posts to this thread).

but i looked into it for an hour or so after, i checked into some of the things he was saying, and asked him about 5 times what he meant by "to be mentioned in good faith in the GoP /GC and then someone logs on there other realm characters just to inform ppl etc." what he told me is what i have reworded and posted here.

i'm in no position to appologise for anything, i fail to see how someone should appologise because what they said was misinterpreted.

theres been a lot of hassle, a lot of flaming over this, and he wasnt given any chance to explain things in private before you three jumped on him flaming...

any harm to GoP's name came from Sma (a member of GoP) after saying:

Hopefully someone from gop will confess if this is true. I really didn't expect anything like this from them. Whether it happend in the past or still does, needs to be known for the benefit of all. Even if no one confesses, no doubt Krissy's evidence will bring them down.

I hate spies as much as the next player, expose the fuckers and be done with it.

thats where this started, and that was the first misinterpretation, around 12 hours after his post was made. quickly followed up by flames from aravis and tryfan.

C

cougar-

boring whine. need more zerg/nerf/cheat to catch ppls attention.

C

Coren

Pff, you're just affraid this thread will get more posts than the NP whine thread. :eek:

D

Derric

Hmm,I could just order a pizza,but I don't really feel like having one.

C

cougar-

no actualy i think its ok if you get almost as many posts, all topguilds on all servers should atleast get two big whine threads a'month. Even tryed to help raise the post count with some silly remarks that you would be so evil that you ignored a random retarded paladin!

R

Rumble

Ok so no apology, no retraction, no clarification. That's all I need to know now. You are now claiming Generic Poster is Sma which is interesting as until now GP has remained anonymous so you appear to be privvy to information others don't have.

For the last time I will highlight it once more so you understand Jenkz. If Generic can misinterperate Krissy's post can you imagine how many more will, THAT is the issue, THAT is why I would expect something from Krissy to put things to right.

Hearing no words of apology or clarification despite trying to remain fair and even handed speaks volumes. Both yourself and Krissy have insulted my intelligence with your banal posting and you consistently miss the point by trying to defend him.

Since you are in no position to apologise for the coward I now wash my hands with you, it's become open season for a flame war and quite frankly you don't have the tools to defend yourself.

J

Jenkz

sigh, you really are a cunt arnt you rumble.

i know very well it was easy to misinterpet, but ALL he can do is appologise for that wording, thats NOT an appology for an accusation, cause he didnt make one.

any harm done to GoPs name has been done by GoP members themselves, nobody else.

im not defending him, im explaining what he meant, if you fail to see that what he meant and what you are ranting on about are completely different then more fool you.

i really dont see the problem here. apart from you and a number of others wanting a fight with an ex GoP member you have not yet had the chance to confront.

well you're welcome to it.

i really ranked you above that level rumble, you disapoint me serverly. its quite a shame really. i think the fact that current GoP officers come on here talking in the manner you are shows more about the guild than anything kris ever said in his post.

You are now claiming Generic Poster is Sma which is interesting as until now GP has remained anonymous so you appear to be privvy to information others don't have.

Generic has admitted that he has an infil main and used to be a sorc: http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=31483&highlight=Infiltrator

he is an infil main in Unity, we know that.

he has been defending GoP here quite substantially, talking about how respected GoP are etc, and the only people i ever hear talking like that are GoP members, ex or present. so i have assumed he is a member of GoP.

One of GoPs older members was a sorc, who rerolled an infil who is now 50....

my point here is the calls for name and shame of GoP people, came from Generic, if he is Sma, posting anonymously in that manner about his own guild is very suspicious, and kind of makes this whole thing look fabricated.

THAT is why I would expect something from Krissy to put things to right.

i understand completely... why you think im posting? kris is not interested after you spoke to him like you did, so i'm posting as he cant be bothered.... all he would say is something along the lines i have done (but obviously much less coherently, so would you rather hear it from me and understand it, or hear it from him and not?)

he's most definatly not going to come grovling on here appologising for saying GoP have spies, because as i have said 1001 times, he never even claimed that.

C

cougar-

duel about it! can even get paying spectators i think.

C

Coren

Try some boerenkool met worst Derric. It's tasty!

R

Rumble

Originally posted by Jenkz
sigh, you really are a cunt arnt you rumble.

i know very well it was easy to misinterpet, but ALL he can do is appologise for that wording, thats NOT an appology for an accusation, cause he didnt make one.

any harm done to GoPs name has been done by GoP members themselves, nobody else.

im not defending him, im explaining what he meant, if you fail to see that what he meant and what you are ranting on about are completely different then more fool you.

i really dont see the problem here. apart from you and a number of others wanting a fight.

well you're welcome to it.

Generic has admitted that he has an infil main and used to be a sorc: http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=31483&highlight=Infiltrator

he is an infil main in Unity, we know that.

he has been defending GoP here quite substantially, talking about how respected GoP are etc, and the only people i ever hear talking like that are GoP members, ex or present. so i have assumed he is a member of GoP.

One of GoPs older members was a sorc, who rerolled an infil who is now 50....

So now you have resorting to insulting me, claiming Krissy has apologised for his wording (can you enlighten me as to where this apology is? I still don't see anything written by him and anything you write doesn't count since you aren't speaking on his behalf) and make some unproven claims as to GP's identity.

I never wanted a fight, I tried to deflate the issue before it started. Krissy stormed in with some of the most bizzare posts and backing him up makes you look more foolish than I thought possible.

Your posting is getting more frantic and disjointed and I have yet to see anything of substance. Please think before retorting.

J

Jenkz

so its fine for you to say "open gates to a flame war" but not be called a cunt for doing so? grow up.

im not backing him up....

im saying:

1. HE NEVER ACCUSED GOP OF ANYTHING

2. YOU, AND A COUPLE OF OTHER GOP PEOPLE MISINTERPRETED WHAT HE SAID

so why the hell should he come on here appologising for accusing GoP of anything, ESPECIALLY after you have called him an uneducated, illiterate idiot?

after all it was you jumping to conclusions without even let him reply to your private message.

C

cougar-

why is jenkz webmaster for gop homepage? :eek2:

R

Rumble

Breath deeply Jenkz. Insults are a sign of insecurity. I have not once stooped low enough to insult you with swearing so why do you start now?

I never said "open gates to a flame war" I said "it's become open season for a flame war" same thing really but I dislike people that don't quote posts correctly.

You are backing him up. Responding on this thread is evidence enough. I never misinterpreted what he said, I am fully aware of his grammatical errors, however the problem is that other members of the DaoC community reading Krissy's post will probably misinterpretate it hence the need for clarification from Krissy.

As for his illiteracy I think there is nothing you can say that could prove me wrong. Again I only questioned his education, I never once said he was uneducated. As for the PM it was sent as soon as I discovered his post, unfortunately my plan of allowing him a way out of his predicament was spoiled by Generic needing an immediate response. I showed good faith, Krissy responds with another 2 unintelligible posts.

It looks like nothing will be coming from Krissy in and Jenkz seems to be doing himself no favours in defending his friend. For the members of the community reading this thread I suggest they make their own minds up but disregard anything written by Krissy who has a long history of moronic posting.

If you don't mind Jenkz I highly suggest you let this rest now, I have said my piece and I hope the community can now see GoP's and my point of view on the issue.

R

Rumble

Originally posted by cougar-

Both Krissy and Jenkz used to be in GoP before they left to join SotL. We transferred the webby over to another account but some things are still unchanged.

J

Jenkz

Originally posted by cougar-

cause i was a founding member of GoA, one of the parent guilds of GoP..

i made the GoP website, used to be a major member of the guild.

i left, along with krissy, about 5 months ago, due to wanting different outcomes from the game and GoP was not the guild for us to achieve those...

which is why all of this is kind of nonsense. all of these people (rumble, tryfan, aravis) know kris better than they are making out, and the whole thing appears to be about something else...

rumble, sorry if i missunderstood you wanting to flame.. i take back calling you a cunt

as i have said about 6 times now, i agree with you - and have tried as hard as i can to explain what kris actually meant (on his behalf, as he didnt want to post). i cannot however appologise for him, that is not for me to say, i can only reitterate that he did not intend to come on this forum and slander GoP, that by nature (him being a founding member of the guild) does just not add up...

R

Rumble

Jenkz thanks for that last post and I will now refrain from posting further. I rarely post on forums and I just hope that Krissy has not caused any lasting damage towards my guild.

I wish yourself and Krissy all the best for the future.

Kindest regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom