Fuck SOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Turamber

He's not a newbie ... he has been playing the game for sometime now. You probably don't see him much 'cos he groups with guildees mostly.

Wouldn't have taken much to have answered his question surely?

Heh, and? I leveled with him back when I was.. leveling :eek: So I know he's been around. also, I don't judge people on the amount of times I see them in emain etc. I do however judge someone to be a 'newb' by repeatedly spamming one sentence trying to get attention.

And no, it wouldn't. But tbh I wasn't inclined to answer someone who spams questions, as it annoys me. k?

S

Sharma

just a question

what on earth are you on about?

ignorant of what?

killing thing in emain? thats what your supposed to do afaik :m00:

i got no prob with SoTL, dunno what you got against em but thats your prob :m00:

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Lochlyessa

And no, it wouldn't. But tbh I wasn't inclined to answer someone who spams questions, as it annoys me. k?

MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH? MARRY ME LOCH?

D

Delket

Loch and traia are both female irl

Furt ....the jury's been out so long now i see vultures flying in and out of the decision room

hell thank god you havent seenTHE PIC!
You dont wanna, really!

L

Lanceloc

SOTL are a guild full of polite and also ignorant people

How come you can ask a simple question using /say in a keep when there are 2fg of SOTL surrounding you and not a single one of them answers you within a respectable timeframe?

I dont like waiting until you all leave the keep (still without saying anything which you've done before) and then cursing you to my guild. This time I wanted to fuck you off like you fucked me off after 20 seconds of non-response for the last time!!!!!!

Basically, I am having a rant and letting lose some hot flames that have been built up ever since first experiencing the lesser pleasant members of your guild (since Feb 16th 2002).

So I rephrase my statement

FUCK ANY IGNORANT FUCKER COS YOU FUCK ME OFF!

Anyway, you like something interesting to talk about on these forums dont you? A bit of controversy etc? So no harm done :)

Gimme your best shot assholes

D

Dook_Pug

Re: SOTL are a guild full of polite and also ignorant people

Originally posted by Lanceloc
How come you can ask a simple question using /say in a keep when there are 2fg of SOTL surrounding you and not a single one of them answers you within a respectable timeframe?

I dont like waiting until you all leave the keep (still without saying anything which you've done before) and then cursing you to my guild. This time I wanted to fuck you off like you fucked me off after 20 seconds of non-response for the last time!!!!!!

Basically, I am having a rant and letting lose some hot flames that have been built up ever since first experiencing the lesser pleasant members of your guild (since Feb 16th 2002).

So I rephrase my statement

FUCK ANY IGNORANT FUCKER COS YOU FUCK ME OFF!

Anyway, you like something interesting to talk about on these forums dont you? A bit of controversy etc? So no harm done :)

Gimme your best shot assholes

/em plays 'spot the ironical statement'

K

Krissy

Lanc whats up with u? u use to be a nice person when i was in GoP.

there are a few reason y ppl dont answer in SotL groups to out side the alliance.

1.) I know from personal experiance that serveral of GoP play on Hib and Mid prydwen, its not a wanted thing for a guild that almost all hate SotL (yes i do know u well enough and this thread proves it) to be mentioned in good faith in the GoP /GC and then someone logs on there other realm characters just to inform ppl etc.

2.) spaming never gets replies.

3.) Its Derrics fault.

4.) No one needs to answer, take it like a man, spam posting this forum because u never got an answer with stupid stuff like "FUCK SOTL" is kinda childish and i thought u were above that.

If uve had a bad day dont spam a guild because u feel u can, SotL wont loss anything because of it, but u will.

O

old.mattshanes

Every guild do their own thing,every player does too,they was probably discussing something as you asked them,some people do not reply straight away if they are unsure what they are doing at that the time do they?

O

old.ivan

Can we live a bloody week without mentioning either of these :

1) I blame Derric
2) Nerf Chanters
3) Shadowzerg sux
4) Fuck SotL/NP/ take your pick
5) Gombur showing off his new dress

... dont post the answers, it was not a question but plea.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

L

Lanceloc

Hey Krissy,

I realise I shouldnt have directed my anger at SOTL. To be honest with myself and everyone concerned I just lost my patience. After all, I am human like the rest of you.

I don't consider myself childish, just letting off some steam after so much tolerance.

Now I feel I am back to the original, humble Lance. Trust you to make things right. :rolleyes:

/em is wierd

Have fun everyone!

Suggestion: Lets get some huge zergs going to test out the new SI engine.

C

cHodAX

You don't have a god given right to an answer from them, for whatever reason they chose not to answer on that occasion and that doesn't make them bad people. 99% of the time you will get an answer if you ask politely just once or /send one of the members present. Not everyone can get along in this game but don't hate all of SotL because you have had a bad experience with one or two of them. Hell I don't like a few of them myself but I wouldn't slam the guild publicly as many of them are nice people who I like alot and don't deserve the mud that many people seem to like to throw at them. When you get pissed off at people ingame don't sit there brooding and hating people, I used to do that and trust me it brings nothing good and will make you hate this game very fast.

L

Lanceloc

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
You don't have a god given right to an answer from them, for whatever reason they chose not to answer on that occasion and that doesn't make them bad people. 99% of the time you will get an answer if you ask politely just once or /send one of the members present. Not everyone can get along in this game but don't hate all of SotL because you have had a bad experience with one or two of them. Hell I don't like a few of them myself but I wouldn't slam the guild publicly as many of them are nice people who I like alot and don't deserve the mud that many people seem to like to throw at them. When you get pissed off at people ingame don't sit there brooding and hating people, I used to do that and trust me it brings nothing good and will make you hate this game very fast.

Good advice there, cheers. Its only a bloody game.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Lanceloc

Good advice there, cheers. Its only a bloody game.

Aye matey, no one in this game is worth giving yourself high blood pressure over :)

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Krissy
1.) I know from personal experiance that serveral of GoP play on Hib and Mid prydwen, its not a wanted thing for a guild that almost all hate SotL (yes i do know u well enough and this thread proves it) to be mentioned in good faith in the GoP /GC and then someone logs on there other realm characters just to inform ppl etc.

And I know from personal experience that this is not true.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.ivan
5) Gombur showing off his new dress

... dont post the answers, it was not a question but plea.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, you're just jealous cause I can pull it off and you can't.

E

eynar

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
whos sotl??

I was wondering that too, so I did some research. I found out some wonderful guy named Joe compiled a site with nothing but irl photo's of all SotL members. You can find it here: SotL

There are a lot of photos but I selected a couple of nice ones for you:
1 - Loch and Traia can't resist Coren's charm:
Coren, Loch & Traia
2 - Group Photo's: SotL 1 SotL 2
3 - This must be Furtive then: 1 2
4 - Walker preparing for battle: Walker
5 - SotL during practice: practice

Other possible options are: Servant of the Lord , Scholarship of Teaching & Learning

:clap: :lol: :hat: :ROFLMAO:

C

Cavex ElSaviour

this a genuine sotl flame thread? not an old brought back to life thread? Damn havent seen them for a long time.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
this a genuine sotl flame thread? not an old brought back to life thread? Damn havent seen them for a long time.

I blame Derric.

Sorry Ivan.

O

old.Mitsu

Grats on making a fool of yourself Lanceloc. :rolleyes:

C

Cush

Heard it was a fire in Åmål.. hope Derric okey and that it wasent him that started it

L

Lanceloc

Originally posted by old.Mitsu
Grats on making a fool of yourself Lanceloc. :rolleyes:

As I hardly ever play alongside SOTL in-game ever since they left the alliance with LOE (for reasons I'm not sure of), I don't think it will make one shred of difference.

I know not to bother asking now.

H

hrodelbert

lets make friends and eat ice cream. It's really not like sotl to be ignorent you must have caught them at a bad time... maybe it was the daily covering of derric in honey and dancing around him in a circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom