Fuck SOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarum TheBlack

I think I might start flaming some... being level headed doesn't get you as much attention. :rolleyes:

J

Jenkz

why do these things always take 24 hours and 18 pages of arguing to get sorted? :p

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Jenkz
why do these things always take 24 hours and 18 pages of arguing to get sorted? :p

Because Krissy didn't just come here and say 'sorry, that was worded very badly, I don't mean to accuse GoP of spying' ? ;)

Hi you two :)

/wave

/duck

Sorry - couldn't resist ;)

S

Sarum TheBlack

It is the nature of the beast Jenkz. Post on BW and all the world feels it needs to have it's say. And then reply in detail to what the other guys said. And if you don't have anything important to say, say something random instead.

Kris didn't intend to point the "spy!!" finger at GoP, but was rather making a general point that a lot of players do play multiple realms, and therefore as a rule, some people don't reply to questions about RvR movements in /say. He didn't word it as well as he might, but even so the issue was largely ignored until Generic (identity unconfirmed, despite Jenkz’s suspicions that it's Sma) picked it up a page or so later. During this time, Rumble had attempted to contact Krissy privately to question what he (and many others) had read as an accusation of GoP having spies. However after the post by GP, (which can either be read as a confirmation of Krissys apparent allegations, or as a sarcastic rebuttal) Rumble and a couple of other members of GoP (including myself) felt they had to confront the issue to clear our name. Silence is as good as an admittance of guilt. It then proceeded down the usual route a BW thread does: an interesting mix of flames and random spam.

GoP don't have spies (to the best of our knowledge), Kris never intended to directly suggest we did. Most of GoP don't hate SotL, Kris and Jenkz don't hate GoP. Someone got distracted by Gomburs dress, and Rumble is an IRC n00b who wants to fuck Lochy and Traia. And SotL/Nolby suck, use radar, and something about Russian News.

Did I miss anything?

G

Galewyr Dark

Jenkz originally authered the GoP webpage and hosted it pre moving to its current space.

After the move of space Jenkz and krissy left gop for no guild and then later on sotl.

I am now the current admin of gop.com but i ahve little to do as its kinda self sustaining webpage

/me pants jenkz on the back

seeing as he authered the site...his name should be at the bottem of the pages.....right?

-Gale

S

Sarum TheBlack

Talking about the webpage... it's time I posted some news.

"The Big Fight: Rumble Vs Jenkz" sound good to everyone else? :flame:

J

jonstone

This is the first anti-sotl post to make it into the top ten 'number of posts' threads in RvR discussions. Took a while but got there in the end :D
The rest seem to be about NP, enchanters and hibs in general.

O

old.Sko

Hey this thread is about chanters, hibs and np too.
Anti-sotl is only small and insignificant part of it.

F

frogster

I still think this whole thing was Derrics fault Oo

F

frogster

Originally posted by Galewyr Dark

/me pants jenkz on the back

-Gale

Is that like waiting till he turns around and then you throw your underwear at him?

K

knudden

first of all excuse my gramma and english dont flame it im not gonna improve it anyway so no point in that :D

the spying are most annoying if anyone catch one expose the fucker
but acusing a guild of housing spys with out hard evedince
are worng if he dident meen it like that
then he should say so him self

as for talking about guild buisness

remind me of when i was a little anoying blue con with a unusaly spec traveling all over the frontier zones lookin for adventure

one time i was camping yggdra bk exping a little but mostly looking for enemys doing the same
then alb toke glen
i made a who and asked if they where gonna defend
reply yes its a xxxxx and yyyyyy event
nice can i join in the fun
reply sure how many are u
im alone
reply cool we got a spot for u in our group
gr8 :)

another time
i was running in a group having a blast
when alb toke fens
it was close by so we went to have a look
we ported in and 2fgs of zzzzzz was in courtyard
we sayed hi and waved
dead silence
when the silent got embaresing
i sayed omg a keep full of zombies
now that was a laungage some of em could understand
and we found out in words we was not wellcome
at the time it pissed me off
but now im sure many ppl have judged me as a ignorant fuck
tho i try to reply as offen as i can atleast to sends

point is : eeeerm :) anoying not to get a reply but wait a little and try again and its allways best to make a send if still no answer
dont take it personly most of the time its not i bet

and not telling outside alliance that u gonna take a keep
are wise i think

A

Aravis

Krissy, Jenkz,

If what was originally posted was badly worded/interpreted then I'm sorry if I reacted worse than I would have done otherwise.
Having said that, my main reaction was to the second post where it was inferred that he knew names but was unwilling to mention them. Had that post been used as an explanation of what was really meant then the whole thread would have fizzled out (as it should).

So, Krissy and Jenkz, apologies for perhaps going over the top a little bit but I am proud of this guild (people forget I helped set up Circle of Power, one of the original guilds) and hope next time we can both be a bit careful about how we word things...

(And I still don't hate SotL, where's my damn prize!)

B

Bodzilla

Originally posted by fatgit

Oh cmon! we all know you do.

Bodzilla has had camera's in public toilets all over Brum for months :m00:

Video's for sale at the bargain price of £5

G

Generic Poster

That's an oooold post Jenkz, almost half a year past. Brings back some memories though! I'm sure you'd like to hear the fate of the old and the progress of my new toons, but now is not the time.

Quite flattering to think even now someone would want to guess which toons I play. You can put which ever name you want to me, if it helps you sleep easier :p

Jupitus pretty much said all that needs to be saying, and threads with direct/personal insults bore me.

L

Lanceloc

Thread closed

My original intention was just to vent some petty anger and now its gotten out of control.

Conclusion of Thread:-

1) I am a fucking twat for throwing a tantrum.

2) GoP do not cheat and never have. It cannot be proven otherwise.

3) Some people are purposely ignorant on the chat window, most are just afk/busy.

4) Albion should try work together more. I.e. Inter-alliance events.

5) This is a game and your God-given real life is much more important (especially applies to students who can/have failed exams because of addicitive games like this).

This thread is now closed.

If I get enough PMs to open it, I will. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom