Food Fruit and Meat

where do you stand?

• I love fruit on EVERYTHING cos i am infact a fruit!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nah, you're just a moron for thinking i was talking about some sort of potatobread ;)

Don't feel abd though, it's part of the job description for you to be slow.

Just so you get it; older pizzas, before modern, were made ontop of old bread. Bread left over. Get it? Not from dough.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you can buy read baked bread and make your own pizza, it is not good though, so i approve of the modern method!

edit; except i once had a "pizza sub" from a local pizzaria for lunch which was AWESOME, a baguette made, like a pizza, AWESOME!

with mushrooms of course

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh yeah, the pizza is way better with modern tech. Cheese in crust? I mean come on! :p

Though i once made a pizza i dare not make again, with a double-bottom, filled with cheese and bacon(i think it was bacon, meat anyway), end rolled as per usual pizza crust, topped and baked. It's a heartattack waiting to happen.

The bottom layers need to be rather thin though, well, half of regular :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Nah, you're just a moron for thinking i was talking about some sort of potatobread ;)

Don't feel abd though, it's part of the job description for you to be slow.

Just so you get it; older pizzas, before modern, were made ontop of old bread. Bread left over. Get it? Not from dough.

Easy now Toht,
I'm trying to keep this light and fun.
there's no need for silly attemps at insults,
I even asked Lethul to play nice, after his retard comment.

And you honestly do not want to get into who's beeing slow here,
trust me on that.

However, if you didnt get that jokes are being made at your expence here,
then well, lets just say...case close on Slow?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just drop it already :p

FYI; There's a difference in making a joke on something and being condescending.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hmmm a bacon stuffed cheese crusted pizza, not just the edges i mean the entire base needs to be filled, yum yum yum

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Well that was definatly not the intention Toht,
If that's really how you perceived it then, I do apologize.

But then agian, I'm not exactly acustomed to tippy toeing around these parts.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nah it's cool, no apologies needed. I may have taken an unwarranted stance on it, which i guess i could say sorry to(if i was really), since well, past experiences and since you do have the approachablity of a hedgehog at times :p

Back to food!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But i meant like a cute hedgehog, like, umm...sonic! Yeah. You're like sonic.

Which...now that i think of it...is a washed out game character that should've been put to sleep about 10 years ago :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Well then i guess this is you ?
dont-bark-at-porcupine.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i saw a guy on TV with hair like Sonic, i also read, on the same night that if you feed hedgehogs milk, they die... not from poisoning, they dry out... from pooping too much :eek7:

do any cultures eat hedgehogs?

i wonder what they taste like

there was a Reverend William Buckland who had a mission in life to eat EVERY type of living creature, so sayeth the Wise Bill Bryson

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah the hedgehog milk thing is one of the biggest :eek7: things in the world, since EVERYONE was giving hedgehogs milk back in the day.

Doubt they have a lot of meat though, but since peeps eat other such animals(like opossum, armadillo, rat), guess it depends on cooking.

Maybe some hedgehog in a milky sauce :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I'm sure it would go great with toht's potato-carrot bread!

on a side note,
milk hasnt killed me yet, so guess that rules me out as a hedgehog.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You can't say that before you drink a whole plate, proportional to a hedgehog(say 10 litre?) in one go!

Come on, put some effort into it! :p

BTW; you'll be real sorry if you try a potato-carrot bread and find it yummy ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Yes we could do that, or

"would you try potato-carrot bread (patent pending)?"

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i would like to, i am having meatballs for dinner though, so maybe another time!

maybe try a pizza dough with potato flour?

gohan

FH is my second home
well what we can see here is althought its 16 all for liking it on meat and not liking it on meat FH has decided that the percentages are 50% for and 50.01% against

so in a LANDSLIDE victory, fruit will henceforth be abolished from meat, thankyou for your co-operation

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
well what we can see here is althought its 16 all for liking it on meat and not liking it on meat FH has decided that the percentages are 50% for and 50.01% against

Err, what? :eek7:

I's 13 completely against, 16 for and 3 half'n'half :p

In any case, if the first option is FOR fruit on meat, then that's where my vote should be. Stupid poll options.

gohan

FH is my second home
Err, what? :eek7:

I's 13 completely against, 16 for and 3 half'n'half :p

In any case, if the first option is FOR fruit on meat, then that's where my vote should be. Stupid poll options.

im sorry this isnt the american elections, it can't be helped the the poll options confused you

the result stands (and even tho pinapple on pizza is from the devil the original argument with my house mate was about applesauce on pork)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, the original also included pineapple on pizza, in fact it included all forms of marriage with fruit/meat.

The poll options are biased because they can be interpreted either way, negative or positive.

Being from the devil is not negative per say, especially since the first option also gives the devil a positive light(which you say is the "fruit on meat is ok" option).

So infact, it's 29 for the devil, 3 for half n half.

You fail :p

gohan

FH is my second home
No, the original also included pineapple on pizza, in fact it included all forms of marriage with fruit/meat.

The poll options are biased because they can be interpreted either way, negative or positive.

Being from the devil is not negative per say, especially since the first option also gives the devil a positive light(which you say is the "fruit on meat is ok" option).

So infact, it's 29 for the devil, 3 for half n half.

You fail :p

no option 2 is "fruit on anything NOT SWEET is from the devil", therfore all the other 3 options are from the devil but option 2 is not

its 19-13 on fruit with savoury which is an upsetting result (shame on you all) but as the reason i posted the poll was because my mate made me buy apple sauce for his pork which i told him was a sin

50.01% to 50% THATS RIGHT LANDSLIDE

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

so in a LANDSLIDE victory, fruit will henceforth be abolished from meat, thankyou for your co-operation

Well if two out of the 3 options are against fruit, then the poll is skewed, and there has to be more weighting given to each vote for fruit.

There for Fruit wins by a landslide, we don't need a coalition, thank you and fuck off :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Options 1 and 2 aren't mutually exclusive either ;)

1 is part of devils army and "ruins" meat.
2 is saying that putting fruit on non-sweets is from the devil.

Someoe from the devils army would love stuff from the devil.

gohan

FH is my second home
Options 1 and 2 aren't mutually exclusive either ;)

1 is part of devils army and "ruins" meat.
2 is saying that putting fruit on non-sweets is from the devil.

Someoe from the devils army would love stuff from the devil.

you're reading far too much into it and frankly are boring me......

and ch3t just look at the goverment coalition wins the day xD

LAND SLIDE

im sorry the poll has ended so vote number 17 will not be counted, the results have already been taken adn the winners announced, appologies for any inconvieniece

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom