From dusk till dawn

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
From dusk till dawn
Ryann, 07/01/2005
Trouble never sleeps. Trouble doesn’t care if it is two in the morning or five in the evening. But luckily for you, the brave souls of our European Game Master teams have now extended their vigil over the World of Warcraft to include even the wee hours of the morning and the busy time after dark. The ever watchful eyes of the Game Masters now look after you all around the clock, every day of the week. No matter where you are or what time it is, you can rest assured that your cries for help will always be answered as quickly as humanly possible.
Trouble never sleeps. Our Game Masters never do, either.

In other words: the Game Masters team now work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

So what are they GM'ing at the moment?!??! bring on the FB already :twak: :twak:

Lones555

Fledgling Freddie
Elenos said:
From dusk till dawn
Ryann, 07/01/2005
Trouble never sleeps. Trouble doesn’t care if it is two in the morning or five in the evening. But luckily for you, the brave souls of our European Game Master teams have now extended their vigil over the World of Warcraft to include even the wee hours of the morning and the busy time after dark. The ever watchful eyes of the Game Masters now look after you all around the clock, every day of the week. No matter where you are or what time it is, you can rest assured that your cries for help will always be answered as quickly as humanly possible.
Trouble never sleeps. Our Game Masters never do, either.

In other words: the Game Masters team now work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

So what are they GM'ing at the moment?!??! bring on the FB already :twak: :twak:

They need to prepare their "this is not a bug it's working as intended" scripts and test them thoroughly before going live.

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
lol indeed .... I think they are just having fun with us now ...

So I guess it has to be close :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Grrr, don't you just hate it when you refresh the page to find they've added some news and it's nothing to do with what you are waiting for? :twak:

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with that!! they know people are hammering the refresh button * looks around guiltily* and they are just posting rubbish up to keep us on our toes. We wet ourselves when something new comes up thinking its the FB when in actual fact its something that at the moment we couldn't care less about :p

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
yeah yeah, we all want it to start...

why are they doing this to us?

Lones555

Fledgling Freddie
I have a theory, maybe they are just posting random crap so the "final beta test plans" news falls off the front page so no-one remembers it anymore. My theory will be confirmed when Thundgots next post comes up.

'Current News: Posted by Thundgot 7/1/2005: Just to let you all know I had soup for lunch. Mmmmm Soup.'

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Lones555 said:
'Current News: Posted by Thundgot 7/1/2005: Just to let you all know I had soup for lunch. Mmmmm Soup.'

will be more like

'Current News: Posted by Thundgot 7/1/2005: Just to let you all know we are perfectly happy to sit and final beta this excellent game by ourselves. We suddenly realised that it is not necessary for anyone other than us to play this game but thank you for your enthusiasm and dedication, now stop spamming our website with your F5 buttons.'

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm convinced that's why they took down their forums too. Can you just imagine the "OMGWTFBBQ WHERE TEHFUCK IS TEH BETA?" etc threads...

No doubt it's working as intended.

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
of course it is ... all the closed beta bois wil be spamming teh forums with their .. eeyy man you nicked my game ?! i was playin' dat closed beta shiit :wanker:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Elenos said:
We wet ourselves when something new comes up thinking its the FB when in actual fact its something that at the moment we couldn't care less about :p
haha he wets him self :touch:

gin

Fledgling Freddie
does this mean blizzard are working now (saturday) to bring us fb or does it mean future support will be 24/7?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
They have been working on various parts of the FB all day, as can be read in the various threads on the subject.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
They are likely working as we speak, and they have have been working today as seen by the patcher coming back up etc. But i kinda doubt we will see an opening of fb today, or even tomorrow - i still think they will wait until monday to get a slightly less initial first load on the login servers (since alot of young people will be back in school). Ill be pleasently surprised if it starts tomorrow (or today o_O ) tho :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
I just wish they could add a news item "it will not be released today", if that is their intention. :)

Would ease the load on their servers as well.

gin

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
I just wish they could add a news item "it will not be released today", if that is their intention. :)

hehe yeah. Its like watchin paint dry

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:

Indeed. Dont understand how fecking hard it is to post a sentence a couple times a day updating the eager community about their progress. Why is there such a damn need for secrecy about the readiness state of the beta :/ As Whisperress says, a simple "sorry, no beta today people" at some point during the workday would be splendid.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
IT BETTER NOT START TILL IVE DOWNLOADED 45% MORE AND INSTALLED AND GOT MY ACCOUNT READY :twak:

or ill cry :(. lol itd b cool if it started at like 2-3 am just to piss us all off. id get up and play it coz i havent played any of the previous beta's, ive never played a beta :), and im dieing to play. yeh so what if im a geek :wub:

Lones555

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
IT BETTER NOT START TILL IVE DOWNLOADED 45% MORE AND INSTALLED AND GOT MY ACCOUNT READY

or ill cry :(. lol itd b cool if it started at like 2-3 am just to piss us all off. id get up and play it coz i havent played any of the previous beta's, ive never played a beta :), and im dieing to play. yeh so what if im a geek :wub:

It's worse for me I played the US beta and i've not had any WoW since, can you imagine the suffering i've gone through? You can't miss WoW if you've not played it before. Feel my pain! :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Lones555 said:
It's worse for me I played the US beta and i've not had any WoW since, can you imagine the suffering i've gone through? You can't miss WoW if you've not played it before. Feel my pain!

feel my twak :twak: :clap:

but im all confuddled now :D should i make a tauren shammy (my first decision) or a priest, or a gnome rouge, or a tauren warrior or a warlock, or a mage :( im soooo confuddled, add that i only like gnome, tauren, orc, ngiht elf (in that order, tho tauren and gnome r joint first) and i just get more confused

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
If they said the beta would start on say "monday" then ppl would skip skewl, work etc to stay at home to play this therefor overload servers ... also i doubt they will say a date incase they come up with technical dificulties which would postpone the date and piss an already pissed community off :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
If you re-read what we wrote, and think, then re-read it again; you might come to the conclusion that what you stated wasn't what we were asking for. I know negations are hard to grasp, but please do try.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
If you re-read what we wrote, and think, then re-read it again; you might come to the conclusion that what you stated wasn't what we were asking for. I know negations are hard to grasp, but please do try.
meh i wasnt actualy saying anything to what u said i was just saying sumthing very random to pass time :twak:

souldrinker

Fledgling Freddie
tbh some people r so bloody rude, who cares if they posted something wrong dont flame them or ill beat u will a stick :twak:

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Are you actually telling me that you are sitting at your PCs, spamming the refresh button so you can get into the FB as soon as it starts?

And I thought I was obsessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom