Argent Dawn: Champions of Azeroth recruiting!

Dwarin

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone!

Apologies if this thread is in the wrong forum.

The guild Champions of Azeroth (20 members so far) is recruiting in the Argent Dawn (European server). We are accepting all classes/races/professions from the Alliance side. This server is a roleplaying server so there is a fair amount of in-character speech. Although this is not a mandatory requirement to join, it is encouraged.

We are giving priority to the following classes: warriors, warlocks and priests. Hunters are far too popular these days, with paladins and rogues a close second and third. Visit the following site (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=27553&TabID=247697), read out guild charter and apply using the forums. We have several officers who can recruit you online but you MUST be registered at the site for your application to even be considered.

Having said that, we are a fun and friendly guild, doing lots to help each other on quests, trading, crafting. We support all types of activities whether you are a team or solo, PvP or PvE player. Check us out!

See you in Azeroth!

Dwarin

Fledgling Freddie
This is turning out to be a great guild. And my first effort as guild leader too. We now have 31 great members, all very friendly, fun to play with. Join now and help us fight the Horde! Link in the first post.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, I've been a proud member of the Champions for a few weeks now, and this is a great guild.
I'm also glad to see that there has been a steady rise in our numbers the past few weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom