Dax

Fledgling Freddie
So how are Friars doing these days ?

In RvR that is.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Well seeing as there is no Solo fights .. or very very few of them,
We are still doing ok. Nothing amazing , but still ok

Just wait until NF though =) we shall rise from the ashes and smoke every1 a new ahole :twak: :twak:

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
As Gamb said... unless you run with a dedicated group all the time, most Friars don't do too well, New Frontiers brings some nice options though :)

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
don't friars belong in Df pwning stealthers? :twak:

heard a friar yelling lfg a long time the other day.... but he made a mistake... he said he was 43 rejuve :puke: (= rerole a cleric and be loved) friars and rejuve don't work i think... 7 or 15/16 in rejuve max :drink:

serious

Fledgling Freddie
if you want to play a friar in grps..get bodyguard..and make sure you have the best resist-buffs..im sure that would make you very rvr-grp friendly

S.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
don't friars belong in Df pwning stealthers? :twak:

heard a friar yelling lfg a long time the other day.... but he made a mistake... he said he was 43 rejuve :puke: (= rerole a cleric and be loved) friars and rejuve don't work i think... 7 or 15/16 in rejuve max :drink:
Was that me?

I ain't really 44 rej, more like 7 rej.. was just trying to see if anyone actually listened to what I was yelling about.

Later that night I logged after 30 mins trying to get a grp.

Friars do do well in grps, maybe NF will help us a bit more. I don't see why friars don't get grps that much, since they do have needing resists (hibs mage dmg is heat/cold, mids is cold/matter). And they provide bases and I would say cool damage.

Dax

Fledgling Freddie
Could you point me to a decent site with some NF info or explain why Friars get better with it ?

Also when is NF due here ?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Dax said:
Could you point me to a decent site with some NF info or explain why Friars get better with it ?

Also when is NF due here ?
We get more grp friendly ras, such as the insta grp heal, det and a pbaoe stun thingy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom