Freyi, radarabuser or sb ?

K

kin

Think titles says enough, but anyway.

Fg mid runs over me with speed then suddendly stop 200 yards away. They stand there for like 10 sec then turns and runs back
and the second they are in the area freyi hits me. Now i have been run over by hundreds of mid groups, and with 50 stealth
the bobble is so small they wont notice with speed unless bobble refresh while in RADARrange and a fucking RADAR to tell them they just ran over one.

Shame on you lame cheater

E

eNzi

hug your pillow and CRY!!!!1

Anyway, theres some strange things going on, on the servers at the moment, dunno if Im the only one who have noticed it. Yesterday when I was questing I bought a ticket from Aegirhamn to Bjarken.. out in the middle of nowhere my horse just stopped, sat there on horse for about 5 minutes, couldnt even jump off.
Alrite! I found my way back to Aegirs to buy another ticket to Bjarken. I bought it and gave it to the merchant and my computer started to lag sooo much! my cursor moved with 4 second delays and in about 3 minutes later I was at the Aegirs healer and my char. was stuck for some seconds like I was actually riding a horse.

I mean.. strange shiat !!? anyone experienced something similar?

//nzi

K

K0nah

haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

H

Haldar

radar doesnt show stealthed enemies.

so prolly SB saw a glimpse of u, called for help and uncovered u to be beat down by fg.

what class u play btw?

K

Kallio

there´s also a bug where you can suddenly see stealthers from cliprange. Happens sometimes.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

If he is a Mid, it is only logical he is a cheater tbh.
Regards, Glottis

K

kin

Originally posted by Haldar
radar doesnt show stealthed enemies.

so prolly SB saw a glimpse of u, called for help and uncovered u to be beat down by fg.

what class u play btw?

Fryei is a healer, and since he was leading group and hit me first
i assume his the one using it.

Radar does work if bobble is updated at the split second a group
with speed is in range.

Since you play a sb how often have a alb group run over you with mincer speed, stopped for 10 sec, then run back to you area and insta hitted you ?

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by kin
Fryei is a healer, and since he was leading group and hit me first
i assume his the one using it.

Radar does work if bobble is updated at the split second a group
with speed is in range.

Since you play a sb how often have a alb group run over you with mincer speed, stopped for 10 sec, then run back to you area and insta hitted you ?

There is noting tyo wierd about that, I often catch a glimpse off a stealther.
At mincer speed you are a fair bit away before you can react, tell the group about it and head back.

BTW radar will only show you your loc at one moment and will not show if you moved from that spot, niether will it help them target you.
So if you see a group run over you and stop get the hell away from where you where standing.

btw sameone got pwnd

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

sure
BAN US ALLLLL!!!!11111

K

K0nah

just send rightnow and let goa decide tbh.

yes there are one or two mid fotm grps with... how shall we say... suspicious... driving habits. i havent got a definate name on the driver/s yet tho myself.

soon...

D

Divinia

Weirdest thing is the muliple crashes ppl get when fighting RG :uhoh:

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by kin
Think titles says enough, but anyway.

Fg mid runs over me with speed then suddendly stop 200 yards away. They stand there for like 10 sec then turns and runs back
and the second they are in the area freyi hits me. Now i have been run over by hundreds of mid groups, and with 50 stealth
the bobble is so small they wont notice with speed unless bobble refresh while in RADARrange and a fucking RADAR to tell them they just ran over one.

Shame on you lame cheater

Stealth dosent make u invisible..u know...and if u are stupid enough to stand in there path so they can detect u easier...then cry more.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Divinia
Weirdest thing is the muliple crashes ppl get when fighting RG :uhoh:

well we had the same fighting a hib bm grp the other night, all but 2 of us crashed out game, no error msg, nothing and u could log straight back in agian which was even odder.

never had any problems with RG lately tbh :m00:

G

ghostfeet

Regards, Glottis

lol ur the biggest moron ever. this clearly states that.

M

marczje

... whine more

and to Glottis, you actually serious with those replies? does make me smile u know, but it is kinda sad if u are serious..

C

Crashtje

omg , the game has spiralled to CS level, the amount of posts about cheats is unbeleivable, from lagging to the *DAoC Aimbot* Radar...... dont make stupid fkin accusations etc unless youve got proof and if your out to make someone look bad get some proof, it could have been just luck, ive seen stealthers countless times running past with speed and you just gotta predict where they go, and if your lucky you`ll find em, most pet classes can set the pet on you in that split second becuase theyve done it so much

Deal with it fool.

QQ etc

K

kin

Re: Re: Freyi, radarabuser or sb ?

Originally posted by gargultroll
Stealth dosent make u invisible..u know...and if u are stupid enough to stand in there path so they can detect u easier...then cry more.

Lets meet emain and i will be in bowl, now try to find me when you speed around ?

That mid group had sm's, but not like they ran to area and did pbaoe, healer runs straight back and insta hit me.

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by marczje
... whine more

and to Glottis, you actually serious with those replies? does make me smile u know, but it is kinda sad if u are serious..

the sad thing is he's serious, u should c him QQ in odin /cg ^^

C

Crashtje

Re: Re: Re: Freyi, radarabuser or sb ?

Originally posted by kin
Lets meet emain and i will be in bowl, now try to find me when you speed around ?

That mid group had sm's, but not like they ran to area and did pbaoe, healer runs straight back and insta hit me.

lag + /stick = WTFPWNEDHOMEH!

F

Flimgoblin

Regards, Glottis

it's a shame that noone actually gets when Glottis is being sarcastic ;)

K

kin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Freyi, radarabuser or sb ?

Originally posted by Crashtje
lag + /stick = WTFPWNEDHOMEH!

How do you stick a stealther with 50 stealth outside stick range ?
If they saw my lag-ghost why run to me and not the ghost ?

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

didnt know 10 yo powergamers could be sarcastic :p

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

are you beeing sarcastic fingo ?

C

censi

i had that bug where i could see stealthers a few times. When i used to play on 56k modem i got it a lot.

must have something to do with lag. I remember on my old PC with tnt2 rive G card and 56k I would sometimes see stealthers smiles away and could run up to them and shoot them.

only used to happen once in a blue moon (maybe once every 3 months) and I dont seem to get it now on DSL.

Users who are viewing this thread