/Freexfer between EU servers

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Aye, would like to be able to xfer and play (Well, mainly speak to old friends) at some point without needing to resub.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Erm . Now what? Can i transfer my german stuffs to US or not? We want to play on hib side but our hib chars are on the german servers.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Question! will we be able to transfer our euro characters and our usa characters onto the same account? i'd love to have characters on the same account rather thave to open multiple accounts to play them.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Question! will we be able to transfer our euro characters and our usa characters onto the same account? i'd love to have characters on the same account rather thave to open multiple accounts to play them.

i second this :iagree:

F

Fluko

Anyone know how long it takes to get your chars transferred?

Did the freexfer on Friday and still no luck with chars being transferred :(

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
we need to patch v 1.101 first before any transfer so ... transfer could be in 2-3 weeks

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
System msg:
you are not eligible to pack your guild for transfer. its not in alliance, im the only gm but still .
Anyone heard about it ? im confused.
The transfer is begind but noone got transfered the commands dosent working . i fear this whole transfer thing is a fake.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
System msg:
you are not eligible to pack your guild for transfer. its not in alliance, im the only gm but still .
Anyone heard about it ? im confused.
The transfer is begind but noone got transfered the commands dosent working . i fear this whole transfer thing is a fake.

read
the
thread

You CANNOT transfer between any servers at the moment, regardless of what the commands say.

bigsoz

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
thanks. sorry .looks like im a bit slow.
waiting for update then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom