/Freexfer between EU servers

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
not sure if this has been mentioned before, but after logging in my EU chars the /freexfer command is live.

Appears you can transfer the chars between euro servers, so would it be possible to transfer a german char to say... prydwen and then move that to ywain when those transfers become available ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Gonna transfer german to Excalibur then and have druid/bard on hib! Awesome :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
What, if this is true it's freaking awesome! :O
Really want my .DE warr and hero to Ywain :D

Tho, do you have unlimited freexfers per char? Or just one, or what? :p

Give .DE -> Dyvet -> Ywain please

CorNokZ

Unlimited I guess, but it's a one-way-ticket ;)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Not got a clue Sept, not seen any information about it but saw the command is available ingame. Gonna test trying to transfer a german char to Dyvet see if that works first off

Septina

Part of the furniture
Unlimited I guess, but it's a one-way-ticket ;)

Well, if i dont get the chars from .DE moved i wont play them again ever. :p
So hopefully you will be able to move .DE -> Dyvet -> Ywain. :)

Made all my uber chars on the freaking .DE cluster. :(

Dyvet = Norse warr
Ywain = Kobie warr
.DE = TROLL PUWWAH!!11 :(

GIVE!!! >;/

Tho, kobie warr is insanely fun to play when you have all those theurgists and stuff pet spamming you xD

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well i just hade a deja vu on my Prydwen chars. My bard is stripped of all its gear! :<

CorNokZ

Just transfered my german druid to Prydwen.. I'm quite pleased :D

Septina

Part of the furniture

Thing is, will you be able to move it to Ywain later on?
I'm assuming so since the Dyvet mirror is only temporary? And they cant exactly delete your toons :O

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved

This is cool, will rescue my wizzie and sorc from classic. Gonna be fun playing my high rr chars again. Too bad my rr8 vw is a firbolg :< These days celt/sylvian ftw.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Is it actually on Pryd now or did you just run the xfer command ?

I ran the command on my 43 thane on Stonehenge, said 'your char is queued for transfer please log out' but nothing has happened. :(
So might not be working 100%? :eek:

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
I ran the command on my 43 thane on Stonehenge, said 'your char is queued for transfer please log out' but nothing has happened. :(
So might not be working 100%? :eek:

Ye exactly, queued mine roughly 30 mins ago and nothing has happened.
So suspect the back end system for the transfers aint quite there yet

CorNokZ

Me sowwy :(

Guess you're stuck with norse warr so far, huh? :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Me sowwy :(

Guess you're stuck with norse warr so far, huh? :D

Not even entirely sure if i would play the troll even if i can transfer :p
Have alot of nice dragon items and such on the troll tho that i want for the norse xD
Will see..... it's still 12 realm levels difference between the norse and the troll. :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ooo will have to xfer my german toons to excal :O surely that means I can take my german toons to usa aswell then :p?

Septina

Part of the furniture
ooo will have to xfer my german toons to excal :O surely that means I can take my german toons to usa aswell then :p?

Cant imagine them only giving you one free transfer and then if you've moved your german chars to the dyvet mirror they'll go 'haha screw you you've used your free transfer' and take the servers down for good. :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You can check the status of the transfer in your accountpage aswell btw (or atleast you can with the US accounts).

Septina

Part of the furniture
You can check the status of the transfer in your accountpage aswell btw (or atleast you can with the US accounts).

Yea, no such thing on the EU acc pages at the moment. :p Guess that's a pretty big hint that it's not really implemented yet. ^^

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Yea, no such thing on the EU acc pages at the moment. :p Guess that's a pretty big hint that it's not really implemented yet. ^^

Septina didn't you play in guild on mid name was Mental Midgets ?:p I remember i ran my Pac healer with ur group alot if so lol :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Septina didn't you play in guild on mid name was Mental Midgets ?:p I remember i ran my Pac healer with ur group alot if so lol :D

Yep, was our guild on US/Mid. :) All midgets ftw ^^
Think we got roughly to RR6 or so on our toons before the guild fell apart. :(

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Alittle off-topic. But when they open up for transfers from excal/pryd, will you be forced to move?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Alittle off-topic. But when they open up for transfers from excal/pryd, will you be forced to move?

As far as i know yes, since the Excalibur and Prydwen servers they have up at the moment are just a temporary mirror so people can start farming for new templates and stuffs.
Once they have finished the char transfer process you'll be able to either move your Dyvet chars to the German/French cluster or to Ywain. :O

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
If it's anything like the transfers to ywain, they give you sometime with a choice to move with everything running on the server you're playing on. I think they later start shutting down zones, so in the end you have to move, although I didn't hang around that long when we moved from US/classic to Ywain.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Yep, was our guild on US/Mid. :) All midgets ftw ^^
Think we got roughly to RR6 or so on our toons before the guild fell apart. :(

Hehe was funny altho... I missed Hibernia too much so i ended back there again ;p

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
hmmm US servers getting 1.101 now, so if we want to transfer to ywain from exca/pryd, we will need pacth to 1.101 first so ... seems this will take more long than we hope :eek:

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone successfully /freexfer 'd between EU servers yet ? Did the transfer take long ?

Also seeing my chars on Prydwen again after 6yrs is FREAKY : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom