/Freexfer between EU servers

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Has anyone successfully /freexfer 'd between EU servers yet ? Did the transfer take long ?

Also seeing my chars on Prydwen again after 6yrs is FREAKY : )

U will get 1 transfer when the EU servers/clusters is working 100% in a few weeks or a month! If u read what they say in the FAQ from before EU servers got to EA from GOA! U see 1 transfer for all your chars.. german/french chars will be allowed to move to new french/german cluster and never to excalibur/prydwen or Ywain! aybe to Ywain in a year or 2 if the pup gets low.. but for sure all the german/french playvers/chrs are stuck on the french/german clusters (also when u can /freexfer)

Hope u all dont wastes your time trying to move between german and excalibur lol :m00:

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Annoying that Glastonbury was a Classic ENG server, put effort and money into making chars there for it now to be German server. Surely they will let people who dont understand a freaking word of German to move.. :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone successfully /freexfer 'd between EU servers yet ? Did the transfer take long ?
Sadly I'm pretty sure what old.Eyes says is true as last weekend I tried doing a few different transfers (German to English and vice versa of varying level chars) with the /freexfer command and even tho the chars will show as queued up they don't actually transfer.

You can tell the queue for transfers is working tho as if you try the same char twice (after 1-2 days wait) as it says something like "already queued" or similar.

I guess they just disabled the back-end part so transfers aren't possible... for now anyway :(

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
and how i said before transfer to ywain will take long, cos USA playing 1.101 now, and EU 1.100 versions

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Im hoping that we can at least transfer our Classic toons to the ToA servers.

I was really annoyed that they decided to make the Glaso servers German.

I have a Infi and Cleric over there that I would really like to play!!

Septina

Part of the furniture
U will get 1 transfer when the EU servers/clusters is working 100% in a few weeks or a month! If u read what they say in the FAQ from before EU servers got to EA from GOA! U see 1 transfer for all your chars.. german/french chars will be allowed to move to new french/german cluster and never to excalibur/prydwen or Ywain! aybe to Ywain in a year or 2 if the pup gets low.. but for sure all the german/french playvers/chrs are stuck on the french/german clusters (also when u can /freexfer)

Hope u all dont wastes your time trying to move between german and excalibur lol :m00:

Oddly enough on the /Freexfer command on the .DE cluster Dyvet shows up on the eligible servers list. ;)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Heh interresting. So i got 3 bards, 3 druids, and 2 of everything else now on hib :p

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Im hoping that we can at least transfer our Classic toons to the ToA servers.

I was really annoyed that they decided to make the Glaso servers German.

I have a Infi and Cleric over there that I would really like to play!!

Dont, tweak your SB so we can duo...

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Hey Frey! What happend to the Defiance guys? Can hardly remember the names, but Geuin etc... they still kickin around?

And does anyone remember the all midget/dwarf (russian?) guild tha ran on Excal pre-toa? They were all in brown I think, called the seven dorfs or something like that....

Everz

FH is my second home
I cant xfer my necro from Glaston :(

Can we trade across accounts though.. ;)?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Had a chat with a CSR about it today, they said the command is available due to the version copy from the NA servers, so the command is in there but as mentioned in other parts in this thread, the back end system isn't configured for it.

They also said that the feature of transferring characters between Euro servers isn't something they're planning on doing, but if we send in feedback via - Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot! then its something the developers can look into.

So perhaps if we ham it up enough, i.e spent ages on these characters, high rr, won't ever play them again if they're stuck on the german servers etc.

Then they potentially might do something for us ?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
So the proof in the pudding in this Ywain schlong thing, the jury is still out atm?

Think it might be wise for me to wait before I resub my accs. But the DE thing seems a useful piece of knowledge. I had some twinks on stonehenge before they clustered the clusters clusters cluster :p. Would be nice to have all three realms on the same server. Would remind me a little of cammy. Btw same option of xfer for cammy toons also? Any one know?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Frey! What happend to the Defiance guys? Can hardly remember the names, but Geuin etc... they still kickin around?

And does anyone remember the all midget/dwarf (russian?) guild tha ran on Excal pre-toa? They were all in brown I think, called the seven dorfs or something like that....

Quite alot are still active on US:) Geuin, Ahlgaard, andine, sinus, buffyvamp and rulkez

Frey

Loyal Freddie
yo Zenith!
wasnt that veeshans(sp?) guild?
Good old times !!
Defiance played some on DE clusters and a few still kicking on US!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Yo Eyez!
whats up my friend?

Yo Frey my old friend/mate and wannabe :)

Hows it going ? and where do u fool around on Ywain ?

Im in mid, and still working on my chars, and farming scales :)

But will have 10 toons rdy in template in max 2 more weeks, so have been busy :) and soon rdy for jsut playing rvr :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not sure if it cleared tho.. Will go check now :D

eble

Fledgling Freddie
So the proof in the pudding in this Ywain schlong thing, the jury is still out atm?

Think it might be wise for me to wait before I resub my accs. But the DE thing seems a useful piece of knowledge. I had some twinks on stonehenge before they clustered the clusters clusters cluster :p. Would be nice to have all three realms on the same server. Would remind me a little of cammy. Btw same option of xfer for cammy toons also? Any one know?

Well the game is free at the moment for the next month, so nothing stopping you logging and and testing :)

I was on both EU accts without doing anything in the EU subds pages.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
erm has no one read my update ? lal dunno why you're still trying it.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
few questions

Is it still only people with an active subscription before 17th feb who can log in?

Did they made it possible to open accounts already?

Is it possible to transfer Camlann chars?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Got my 2 account sorted out and logged onto the Excal server....

Now, givf transfer to Ywain cluster!!! :)

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
i dont understand shit...

stupid german classic, my SB will have to wait until transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom