Freefrags and their ranger called Tixxx

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
also if you kill someoen they are nt worth to you for 24hours. they become worth fast tho if they kill someone else.

all he needed to d owas aoe hammer and kill them all. they all respawn and let say 10 ppl kill the other 10 or however many there were. the thane kills the 10 who become worth once more.....the trick to rp farming appears to be get a group of even 8 and get them to kill stuff so they worth quickly. hey how long will it take horde to kill a few stray ppl...not very long.

oh yeah in some of horde groups in aegir i saw grey cons. i went on with my 30 inf and tried to kill a blue con who got healed by horde, i then got stunned and he beat me. they play dirty and get away with it
Hmm... so virtually I can take my bot and alt to Galpen, kill the bot, roll a /level 20 with my main account, kill it with the bot, log my alt back and repeat?

Not gonna do it, just curious. :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
well say your main is lvl 50, he kills a lvl 45 alt and gets xp...the 45 alt has to kill someone who cons to him.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Talking about Rp farming... Top2 according to LWRP in the Mincer class:

1 Sysax InFlames 124,800 109,313 43 PayOrPray Highlander
2 Glomak 98,478 98,264 41 Hope Highlander

Bellona

Banned
Bahumat said:
oh yeah in some of horde groups in aegir i saw grey cons. i went on with my 30 inf and tried to kill a blue con who got healed by horde, i then got stunned and he beat me. they play dirty and get away with it

are you saying that its playing dirty to have lower lvl players in a group, and its dirty to protect them?

and your explanation... did anyone understand what he meant? :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sorry he was not in there group or when he killed ppl his con he got no xp. basically he had a healer and chanter as guards for him.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Cracked said:
I've seen Tixxx and Taxxx in DF about a week ago. They rushed to DF, killed some, got killed and then they ran right back killing again. Our group killed em the first time, second time i encountered them we where in a middle of a huge pull so they wiped the group. Dont see that they got alot of RP's from us that way, but i might be wrong.

If it's honest RP, then it's very nice work and i congratulate them.

omg i think i remember seeing them, i definatly remeber seeing a name like tixxx or taxxx or summit, there was 3 luri rangers in DF :) i waved 2 1 and he shot me (he was obviously lvl 50 (had sum artis, (GsV and SoM i think, and what looked like a arti bow (not fools bow, the other 1) ANY WAY what i believe was 1 of these 2, killed me :) (the other 2 luris didnt shoot they just ran off)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i saw them near the hulks killing ppl who fought teh big abomination thingies.....i think they just leech ppl but wiat till they over pull. also i reckon they rp farm

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
i saw them near the hulks killing ppl who fought teh big abomination thingies.....i think they just leech ppl but wiat till they over pull. also i reckon they rp farm
Sounds like a nolife german nerd trio. :p

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
hehe u never seen the killspam in aegir from them either? =) tixxx was killed by toxx etc etc =) happends quite often

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
damn luris ;< pwnd my ass in df twice !!!!!!!!!!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ok these little shits jumped me in gothwaite. i was fighting a necro and new i was gonna lose. (there lifetap out dmgs my melee) anyways i slam the necro and all of a sudden he falls over. then my shield starts spacking out with block spam. its those 3 little shits tixx taxxx toxxx using rapid fire on me. they start hitting me for low dmg but its 3 ppl so it adds up. i goto thge portal as i got no end and low power, just make it but they are sick

later i saw the little gimp on his own and smashed his face in so its 1 nil to the bahu

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
later i saw the little gimp on his own and smashed his face in so its 1 nil to the bahu

He lost to a pally? Oh the embarassment :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol i do well against stealthers. hit them twice as hard than any other classes. slash ftw

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
lol i do well against stealthers. hit them twice as hard than any other classes. slash ftw
RF is resistant against slash.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
when he was dead i got this stick and poked his eyes and they burst oh i was so happy

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
when he was dead i got this stick and poked his eyes and they burst oh i was so happy
You're quite sadistic for a paladin. :eek:

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Saw him camping aegir when i played my shaman, he tried to kill me several times with no success.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
being a sadistic paladin is what its all about. when i get the killing blow on someone i scream at tsabo irl and say "how you like them apples biatch".

then he says wow that was so meaning full and also can healers heal?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
being a sadistic paladin is what its all about. when i get the killing blow on someone i scream at tsabo irl and say "how you like them apples biatch".

then he says wow that was so meaning full and also can healers heal?

he normally only gets the killin blow if he has a dd proc weap on him that happens to go off.

if not then its normally the /level 20 Caster in their grp that they're PLing at the time that comes along at steals the final blow with its staff...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
some wizard babe ran past and staffed me and my lifetap proc nearlly killed her. i do get lots of messages from ppl ingame from seeing my posts. to all you guys and gals keep healing me and buffing me when you see me fight i wub you all :D

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Stop that buffing and healing NOW! It only encourages him to play more: we're trying to get rid of him!
Did you lot not get the memo?! :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no you fooll the message you sent went to me not everyone else hence why no one said anything. message as follows

GM's

Bahumat is my hero but he does not love me i think he should be kicked for this

hugs and kisses fuzzy

how could you be so cold fuzzy

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
It's because you're the only highlander that wears a skirt...with sequins.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
well some people have commented on how hairy my legs are even tho i shave them hourly.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
the invasion of the he she david hasslehoff wanna bees!! ahhhhh!!!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
my ranger on hib excal is called dayvid hasellhoff so if you see him give him leet buffs and money pls

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i have not seen these guys much as mentioned but are taxxx and texxx any good. tixxx is fully toa etc but is he the driving force so to speak

i not seen the other ones solo they usualy with tixxx.

i do think its cool that there are these 3 unknown ppl pwning ppl.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i have not seen these guys much as mentioned but are taxxx and texxx any good. tixxx is fully toa etc but is he the driving force so to speak

i not seen the other ones solo they usualy with tixxx.

i do think its cool that there are these 3 unknown ppl pwning ppl.

Sounds like they are just pwning each other tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom