Freefrags and their ranger called Tixxx

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
First of all let me be the first one to say /clap .
Once again the german camlann community show their frontfeet with the "new" guild Freefrags. so who are theese guys ? Fairly unknown ppl ? . Well .
Im guessing they have found something that the rest of us have overseen . take a look at this

‹TiwazBot› Tixxx BengBeng <Freefrags>, Level 50 Ranger on Camlann: 1,706,887 RP (RR6L9, Last Week: 469,064), required for RR7: 1,755,250 (48,363 to go) Class Rank: 6 overall, 1 last week

.. You stupid fck . if you where going to realmpoint farm. atleast put webdisplay off or do it in a reasonable amount .

500.000 thousand rp's in one week almost . on a server with an avrage population and online amount of 900 players .

i would consider myself to be an "Active" player on camlann . I often pk each night in toa. and when i dont im on some lowbie like the rest of us trying to survive the french zerg & the add-mania that is aegir/goth.

Now im asking you this . how many of you here have been repeatendly "owned" by this tixxx? . Most of you will probably say just like me that you have NEVER even seen this guy . and this makes you wonder since the guy has a total of 1.7 mill rp's . do the math ,divide 1.700.000 in say 1000 active players and a avrage of 900 rp's per kill . this guy would have had to be constantly online 24/7 in the most polulated areas of camlann .. yet no one has ever seen him .

Good going Freefrags a great way to make your new reputation on this server.

Bellona

Banned
never heard of him, never killed by him.

stupid german f**ktards :twak:

Hubu

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, never seen him :eek:
If he thinks it makes him bigger of a man, let him do what he pleases.
I for one actually like gaining RPs/EXP through challenge and fair battles but I guess RP farming works for some too~

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
ive seen him once, but im a Sham so he kills me easily :(

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
never seen him, see a few ppl in Freefags before though :)

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Maybe he made all the RPs by lag-jumping up on to Haven walls and adding on fights taking place nearby?

a.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Brim said:
‹TiwazBot› Tixxx BengBeng <Freefrags>, Level 50 Ranger on Camlann: 1,706,887 RP (RR6L9, Last Week: 469,064), required for RR7: 1,755,250 (48,363 to go) Class Rank: 6 overall, 1 last week

this guy would have had to be constantly online 24/7 in the most polulated areas of camlann .. yet no one has ever seen him .

Good going Freefrags a great way to make your new reputation on this server.

hehe sounds like a good ranger imo, on constantly and no 1 ever seen him? :p

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
hehe I killed the twat with my skald, when he was 43. RP farming ftw!! :m00:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Its a good point - nice to know someone is keeping track of things though - good job detective Brim ;)

I saw the guild - thought I saw the ranger brush past me on the lowbie TOA armour island but I could be wrong - was a stealther from that guild anyway -

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
hello i'm guessy,
never saw anyone on camlann doing 510k rp/week as tixxx, even angui, and never saw a ranger making more than 300-350k even in req team.

Ever tixx is very good, but i doubt i never saw him spamming logs exept in the way: tixxx was killed by...., ever he plays 24h a day and i'm not sure its enough to find enough REWARDED people, ever well u got the answer....

And i'm on Cam since the beginning ;=) I posted a post which looks like tyhat for the french community in JOL (btw i'm french so excuse my bad english)

Guessy.jpg

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Well it used to be doable but I think the soloers population dropped so drastically that in these days 4xxk realm points is extremely high for a solo char, allthough one should not question the leeching/adding capabilities of an archer.

If it is RP farming it wouldn't surprise me really, ex-nachtwache member and blutkrieger before that.

B

Ballad

He has killed me once by a mistake. I was running to the stables and didn't notice something was hitting me. Later when scrolling up I saw the lines: Tixxx hits you for 160 damage, Tixxx hits you for 130 damage, Tixxx hits you for 210 damage... (Total crapdamage: would've been an easy kill even for my gimped champion).

Saw him a few hours later in TNN. Fully ToA'd etc. Sent him a few basic questions but got quite rude answers. I've yet to see him / his killspam again.

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
I think that is rapid fire at work ballad, unless botted they wont do much more dmg a shot when spamming that I think

B

Ballad

guessy said:
hello i'm guessy,
never saw anyone on camlann doing 510k rp/week as tixxx, even angui, and never saw a ranger making more than 300-350k even in req team.

Ever tixx is very good, but i doubt i never saw him spamming logs exept in the way: tixxx was killed by...., ever he plays 24h a day and i'm not sure its enough to find enough REWARDED people, ever well u got the answer....

And i'm on Cam since the beginning ;=) I posted a post which looks like tyhat for the french community in JOL (btw i'm french so excuse my bad english)

Guessy.jpg
And I thought DPP was german... :eek:

(Is Sekar your sorcerer btw? :))

B

Ballad

Zephyrex said:
I think that is rapid fire at work ballad, unless botted they wont do much more dmg a shot when spamming that I think
Why not crit first, then rapid fire? It took him like 20 seconds to kill me, which is gimped for a ranger. Another incident that supports the rp farming theory...

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
He can usually be found in a trio with 2 other rangers , both ToA'd, Texxx and Toxxx, and usually in DF on the steps so they can assist kill u as u run down :m00: ive seen them there a few times , but most often i see him in TNN, and i didnt think u could get RPs by standing in there all day :eek:

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
@ballad
I was red hand at first gu and speaks german too thats why dpp, its a german guild. Btw not All french speaks only their language as some of u seems to think :p but how many english people do speak french ?

B

Ballad

guessy said:
@ballad
I was red hand at first gu and speaks german too thats why dpp, its a german guild. Btw not All french speaks only their language as some of u seems to think :p but how many english people do speak french ?
Well not many. But how much english do you see on the french servers? :p

Wish every french could speak as good english as you do though. :(

HaveMe

Fledgling Freddie
i've spend lot of time yesterday evening fighting the freefrags full party. And i notice there was always stealth leeching, tixxx was one of them.

I think the freefrags way of fight is to roam Toa with a full party with at least 2 rangers leeching in addition.

It was fun cause one time we kill them while they were buffing and they send to us: cant you fight in a fair way :x I think for freefrags fair fight is when they are 10/11 against 8 :p

Anyway we kill them each time; there answer about their rangers leeching was that we are higher rank so thats not fair ...

About tixxx, i think he can do lot of rps leeching this way. But may be he's farming rp too. I dont have any evidence.

P-S: what gay bar mean ? :) (i'm french too~~ I came here to talk cause i really like this froggy green ;) )

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
I got 500k+ and could have got more if my group wasn't gimp. )

Tixxx is a known RP farmer (account suspended). Seen him a few times now, Freefrags (orden) run around with fg + 2-4+ adds.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i got 255k playing like 14h a day mostly solo :(

and i've actually seen tixxx quite a few times in the last week, in domnann some etc, but i dont doubt that he very likely rpfarms during off-peak times.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
i'll admit i'm a okayer guy with tixx with my ns, he has a good bow dmg i must admit :] he's tested it on me, he's better than Mayah i tell you now :]

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
stop whining just cuz he gets good rp and ur some lazy shit who cba :]

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl wirey, I've seen tixxx two places so far ( Dom and Tnn) which isn't the spots were you make 400k+ rp a week... :twak:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been killed twice by the three of em at Druim Ligen, they kill people that are on their way to DF.

Rapid-Fire x3 hurts ;o

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ive noticed speed traps and other traps on route from DL to DF recently - also the same in midgard - 2 rangers / scouts camping the top of the hill up very high with speed traps down low picking people off --- hurts much

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
ok abit o a n00b question but what exactly is Rp farming and how do you do it not so i can do it im just wondering i have heard the term before but dont knoiw what it means

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ballad said:
Tbh I haven't seen Wirey much around either... ;)

i saw him yesterday in aegir :) (not long after meeting u in tnn :D (p.s. temp will b ready as soon as i got seals :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom